Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians (494 Views)

99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / 16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by Trollronaldo: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Sanwolu, Elrufai and Yahaya Bello are comedians.

Since commercial banks have been directed by CBN to stop collecting old notes, are they going to listen to the state governors or the CBN?
Is the the state that is regulating banks or the CBN?

Where are your citizens going to deposit their money?

All these governors are funny and desperately holding on to the last straw, especially El-Rufai. He went on air to challenge Buhari's order.

Maybe the people of Kaduna who will be spending the old notes are going to deposit them in El-Rufai microfinance bank, we will know.

You better disregard all these silly govenrors and reject old notes, they don't control monetary policies hence lack the power to decide what banks will recognize as legal tender. They are just frustrated and being unnecessarily stubborn, don't follow them to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by Digitron: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't mind them.

They are saying it as if they can print money.

4 Likes

Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2023
They are all playing to the gallery and they know it.

3 Likes

Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by 3pointsagree: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2023
The fall of APC is the rise of a new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by localbreed(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by press9jatv: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2023
APC Governor’s and Tinubu ti lule piii
Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by Period007(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2023
G
Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by Ofunaofu: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Elrufai and his geng are comedians
Re: Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians by Ruggedniggaone: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Nobody listen to those clown I'm in zaria now and they have stopped collecting old money I don't know about kaduna but they are rejecting old notes in zaria from keke rider to those tomatoes seller all of the are rejecting it.elrufai and Gandollar are on their own

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor, Alexx Ekubo Endorses Peter Obi / Aisha Buhari Caught Posting Fake News On Old Naira,cbn Reacts / Why Is There No Live Results On Inec Server Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.