Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera (278 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2023
You need to watch this insightful video

I stumbled across it yesterday online, very informative, I like the in-depth analysis by al Jazeera on the three frontrunners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6R6xHL76MA

Seun
Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2023
I'm a big fan of Sandra, we need more of such unbiased analysis from foreign media.
Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Who are you voting for
Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by Loveladies(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2023
God1000:
Who are you voting for
I am giving TINUBU MORE THAN 20VOTES, HE IS A REAL LEADER, PETER OBI WILL ONLY BE KEEPING MONEY JUST TO COLLECT INTEREST LATER ON, THIEF

1 Like

Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by Racoon(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi!
Peter Obi!!
Peter Obi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Loveladies:
I am giving TINUBU MORE THAN 20VOTES, HE IS A REAL LEADER, PETER OBI WILL ONLY BE KEEPING MONEY JUST TO COLLECT INTEREST LATER ON, THIEF
Good luck to you
Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi!
Peter Obi!!
Peter Obi!!!
He's the only answer to our problems

1 Like

Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by Racoon(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2023
God1000:
He's the only answer to our problems
No sane and well discerning person who survived the horrible 8 years of the outgoing disastrous APC government needs anyone to be convinced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
No sane and well discerning person who survived the horrible 8 years of the outgoing disastrous APC government needs anyone to be convinced
I agree with you wholeheartedly, tribalism is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria

So many nigerians don't see beyond tribe when making decisions
Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by Racoon(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2023
God1000:
I agree with you wholeheartedly, tribalism is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria. So many nigerians don't see beyond tribe when making decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by God1000(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=120977394][/quote] very true
Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by touchalex25: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Without tribal and religious sentiments most Nigerians should queue behind Peter Obi but the truth is Nigerians ( humans generally) haven’t always made logically sound decisions they are mostly ruled by emotions, religion, ethnic orientation and or selfish interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Could Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Al Jazeera by Racoon(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
God1000:
You need to watch this insightful video

I stumbled across it yesterday online, very informative, I like the in-depth analysis by al Jazeera on the three frontrunners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6R6xHL76MA
Mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Vote On Tilumbu. He Can't Win / Has Ifeanyi Ubah Delivered On His Mandate? / Anambra Police Confirm Attack On Another Station, Say 2 Suspected Gunmen Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.