Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Polls: I'll Make Workers Well-beings, Human Capital Development Priority If Elec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: I'll Make Workers Well-beings, Human Capital Development Priority If Elec (147 Views)

"These God Forsaken Human Beings Were Roaring": Seyilaw Blasts Obidients' / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / PDP Plotting Secret Voting To Take Over 9th National Assembly, APC Senators-elec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polls: I'll Make Workers Well-beings, Human Capital Development Priority If Elec by polycarp65: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Dr IfeanyiChukwuma Odii, Gubernatorial Candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Ebonyi on Thursday, says he will priotize workers well-beings and human capital development if elected in the forthcoming general elections.

Odii made the promises during the Party's campaign rally in Ezza South local government area of the state.

The Governorship candidate said he was ready with his business expenses to encourage small scale enterprises and job creations.

"I enjoin you, my people to expect true transformation that will change the state from its current poverty level to prosperity as well as restoring the to its original name of agrarian state.

"As youth Governor, I will ensure that the youths are properly engage and such move crime will drastically reduced," he added.

Odii however, urged his supporters to get their Permanent Voters' Card (PVC) and ensure that vote for PDP candidates from top to bottom come the general polls.

Also speaking, Mr Emmanuel Nworie, Acting State Chairman of PDP said he was happy over the massive supporters in the area and urged to the party for better Ebonyi.

"Thank God we have overcome all sorts of intimidation from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC). Vote PDP, vote for AnyiChuks, who will guarantee good governance for the people," Nworie added.

Mr Igwe Edeze, director of PDP Campaign Council appealed to the people to vote for their party.

"Make sure you go out en mass on election day to deliver all PDP candidates from top to bottom," Edeze said.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Polls: APC Candidate, Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Gets More Endorsements. / Atiku For President / Northern Youth Organizations Publicly Support Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.