Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Updates On Inec Ad Hoc Training - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Inec Ad Hoc Training (188 Views)

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Inec Ad Hoc Training by donemzy115(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2023
A friend of mine asked me what time the training will commence for that of Ido local government today, I told him I don't know but that it will commence today.most of the other venues we saw doesn't have time written on it also..please any one with updates on time and venue on any local government should share so we don't miss out.

God bless nigeria
Re: Updates On Inec Ad Hoc Training by donemzy115(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2023
donemzy115:
A friend of mine asked me what time the training will commence for that of Ido local government today, I told him I don't know but that it will commence today.most of the other venues we saw doesn't have time written on it also..please any one with updates on time and venue on any local government should share so we don't miss out.

God bless nigeria

Mods please move to front page.
Re: Updates On Inec Ad Hoc Training by donemzy115(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Mods please move to front page let's learn and follow the process bumper to bumper

(1) (Reply)

Meffistopheles And His Cohort Of Demons / APC Governors Are Pressurising President Buhari And AGF Malami About The Naira B / Peter Will Win This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.