Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri (41780 Views)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / What Will Happen To Igbo If El-rufai Becomes President – Reno Omokri / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by MartinsD12(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Old Naira Notes: ‘If El-Rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu’ – Reno Omokri

https://www./2023/02/17/old-naira-notes-if-el-rufai-is-not-arrested-buhari-should-apologise-to-nnamdi-kanu-reno-omokri/amp/
Reno is now speaking truth for the first time, not only el rufai all apc governor's that took FG to court should be arrested and tried for treasonable felony simple as that , even after buhari made that executive order, all these apc governor's made their own order that all 1000 500 and 200 naira is still legal that they will shut down any institution rejecting it that buhari order is not valid that they go with supreme court order

1 Like

Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by searchlight: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:
Does Nnamdi kanu has immunity

Speaking against a bad policy is not same as drumming for war

At least we r already seeing d outcome in lagos as its happening
Urchins and street miscreants can destroy and pull Lagos down no one cares as long as they don't come anywhere close to Abuja or outside southwest.
Who cares what's happening in Lagos? I trust Buhari on this. His next speech will be after election.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by highchief1: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
fortunateme:
This clown 🤡 again. How can you arrest a sitting governor with immunity?
if u know the amount of codeine reno takes daily u won’t take his post seriously.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Reno Omokri is now reasoning like a normal person.

El Rufia is a terrorist in disguise tongue

Lol. Why are some of you so naive and mumuish? Omokri will always try to instigate whatever will brighten the very dull chance of victory for his paymaster. I.e Dubai dweller Atiku.

It is amazing how you guys do 360% turn every second to begin praising today someone you attacked as your worst enemy yesterday merely because they speak in your interest or against those you hate.

1 Like

Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Zionmdde: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2023
gadgethead:

You mean when GEJ created tension by postponing the election for two weeks for his own selfish reasons? He too tried it but Nigerians just weren't having it
Any prove of protests? Riots? Unrests? How can you prove that Nigerians were not having it? How can you prove that Jonathan created tension?
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2023
fortunateme:
...that is not the only content of the news...
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by dustmalik: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2023
maestroferddi:
The charge of treason is an externuating/mitigating defense against immunity.

As dumb as Reno has been, he is still a trained lawyer who has a fair grasp on legality...
You IPOB miscreants are inherently brainless
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Zionmdde: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2023
madridguy:
2015 election is drama free? Are you a kid or suffering from old age? Because the drama of 2015 is pro max to this.

Aside the northerners who were ready to wreak havoc on the country should Jonathan win, what's your prove of violence and the so called drama?
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by dustmalik: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2023
MartinsD12:

Reno is now speaking truth for the first time, not only el rufai all apc governor's that took FG to court should be arrested and tried for treasonable felony simple as that , even after buhari made that executive order, all these apc governor's made their own order that all 1000 500 and 200 naira is still legal that they will shut down any institution rejecting it that buhari order is not valid that they go with supreme court order
Children everywhere. You IPOB miscreants are inherently brainless
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by dominion001(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Reasoning like a dig you mean? How can Buhari disregard the court order and people like you did not see anything wrong in it.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by mosaicafrique: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Are you comparing a state governor to an ordinary or baseless agitator that has once taken bribe from those he pretend to be fighting?¿ It's obvious you don't know how Nigeria operate.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by patpaul: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
THE COVERING IS NOW REMOVED FROM RENO OMOKRI'S EYES, HE'S NOW REASONING LIKE EDUCATED HUMAN BEING THAT HE IS.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by drololaaof: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigeria is full of funny people, the law breaker suddenly become somebody obeying court orders in person of El Rufai.
They obey court orders only at there own advantage.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by lookingfly: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Old Naira Notes: ‘If El-Rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu’ – Reno Omokri

https://www./2023/02/17/old-naira-notes-if-el-rufai-is-not-arrested-buhari-should-apologise-to-nnamdi-kanu-reno-omokri/amp/
buhari can't arrest elrufai because of BH.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by famology(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Dem nor born Buhari well to arrest El Rufai. It's Buhari that should be arrested for disobeying court orders.

1 Like

Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by computer0810(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
Urchins and street miscreants can destroy and pull Lagos down no one cares as long as they don't come anywhere close to Abuja or outside southwest.
Who cares what's happening in Lagos? I trust Buhari on this. His next speech will be after election.

Banks are being burnt in edo and delta....ppl were killed in delta

U r supporting something that's making u suffer😂wonders shall never end, except u r not working yet and u r being feed

Meanwhile if lagos bleeds Nigeria will suffer for it......if nothing is coming from here that's d end of it for u and ur family fool.....nw u trust Buhari ok.....may u never know peace anytime u condemn Buhari again
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by abobote: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

Arrest a sitting governor?

Omokri,you don dey try crack?
He said a state of emergency should be declared in Kaduna state, the governor removed and arrested.
He knew what he was saying
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Babastrong(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Zombidiots will be prasing Reno now.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by AsomughaChuks05: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2023
I like Omokri for the way he blasts Peter Obi but let him explain how a sitting governor with immunity can be arrested.

1 Like

Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Tochi3(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

grin

For where.. o'mockery?
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by fortunateme: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2023
maestroferddi:
The charge of treason is an externuating/mitigating defense against immunity.

As dumb as Reno has been, he is still a trained lawyer who has a fair grasp on legality...
How is short devil 👿 governor's call to obey supreme court treasonable? The short devil 👿 governor is more on the side the law than pmb.
Please show the section of the constitution the gov violated or the treasonable act committed by the short devil 👿
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by famology(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai is simply obeying the supreme court order. Buhari should be arrested for disobeying court orders.

1 Like

Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by searchlight: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

Banks are being burnt in edo and delta....ppl were killed in delta

U r supporting something that's making u suffer😂wonders shall never end, except u r not working yet and u r being feed

Meanwhile if lagos bleeds Nigeria will suffer for it......if nothing is coming from here that's d end of it for u and ur family fool.....nw u trust Buhari ok.....may u never know peace anytime u condemn Buhari again
Can you imagine people that brought Buhari to power saying this. If anyone will not know peace for Buhari's sake you know who it should be. You see this naira redesign? It has come to state. Infact i want Nigeria to stop working and i want anything that will end the ZOO. I pray everyday that Buhari put up policies that will end this contraption called Nigeria
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
This Reno Omokri is perpetually controversial and has an erratic sense of reasoning and judgement. How El-Rufai's reaction would be considered as treasonable felony, when Buhari is seen to have blatantly disregard and disobeyed Supreme Court?
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by asanausana91: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Immunity cover him
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2023
ruffhandu:

By first declaring a state of emergency

Declaring a State of Emergency for insisting that the Supreme Court order must be obeyed? Who will declare the State of Emergency in Kaduna?

Let me explain something to you. When Ganduje said he was not ready to receive Buhari in Kano the other time, it was after deliberations he changed his mind. He never said Buhari should not come to Kano but he was not ready to receive him for those official assignments.

I understand Reno Omokri predicament. As I have said severally on nairaland, I have known Mallam El Rufai when he was in his early 30s, mid 30s up till 1998 when Abacha died. Immediately Abdulsalam Abubakar became Head of State he became one of the advisers to the government and the most prominent member of the Presidential Advisory Committee. He was a very prominent member of the cabal that planned 1999 election / transition program and brought Obasanjo to power. He was around 36 or 37 years as at that time. In his early 30 he founded the Gamji Forum - a strong socio - political forum in the North for awakening the consciousness of the youth.

As a very young man I observed him closely . At villa when Abdulsalam was in power, his inputs were needed virtually on all aspects of decision, yet he was the youngest out of all of them.

I left Abuja and returned to Lagos when I heard he had First Class in Quantity Surveying. I now remembered why he was restless and always busy. I am a telecom engineer. I once wondered why Mallam El - Rufai attended a Seminar on VSAT Technologies in London that time.

Reno Omokri thinking would have been different if he is from the North.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by raymondinc(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2023
fortunateme:

Modified;
You can't remove a sitting governor by declaring emergency rule. The governor remains despite proclamation of emergency over a state. Immunity expires after completion of tenure, resignation or impeachment.
Forget what obj did back then. Supreme court declared it illegal, ultra vires, null and void.
In as much as I don't like the short devil 👿 governor,I still believe that this call is a call for anarchy. You can't use lawlessness to settle lawlessness.
There are better ways to fight him as a president but Buhari is not ready for that.
Efcc can investigate all his close allies both commissioners and HOR members. They all have skeleton 🦴 in their closets. Go after his wife, sons and his brother. Shortman go repent by force.
Sir, once a state of emergency is declared immunity ceased to be effective. Go back to the Nigeria Constitution 1999 as amended.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Raymond247(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

For the first time in a long while this man make sense!
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Danlele(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigeria Democracy is shaking to it foundation,Anarchy is looming in the land.I found it difficult to believed that the Executive floated supreme court order.
PMB floated supreme court order.Is PMB above the Law?
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Cyberterror: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
Can you imagine people that brought Buhari to power saying this. If anyone will not know peace for Buhari's sake you know who it should be. You see this naira redesign? It has come to state. Infact i want Nigeria to stop working and i want anything that will end the ZOO. I pray everyday that Buhari put up policies that will end this contraption called Nigeria
We already know that Peter Obi's supporters are enemies of Nigeria but your evil project called Peter Obi designed against our lovely country will not win.
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by Belleful: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Omokri is truly a he-goat. A president who disobey the orders of the supreme court is who? Buhari should be arrested
Re: If El-rufai Is Not Arrested, Buhari Should Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu – Omokri by ruffhandu: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2023
babaolofin:

Declaring a State of Emergency for insisting that the Supreme Court order must be obeyed? Who will declare the State of Emergency in Kaduna?

Let me explain something to you. When Ganduje said he was not ready to receive Buhari in Kano the other time, it was after deliberations he changed his mind. He never said Buhari should not come to Kano but he was not ready to receive him for those official assignments.

I understand Reno Omokri predicament. As I have said severally on nairaland, I have known Mallam El Rufai when he was in his early 30s, mid 30s up till 1998 when Abacha died. Immediately Abdulsalam Abubakar became Head of State he became one of the advisers to the government and the most prominent member of the Presidential Advisory Committee. He was a very prominent member of the cabal that planned 1999 election / transition program and brought Obasanjo to power. He was around 36 or 37 years as at that time. In his early 30 he founded the Gamji Forum - a strong socio - political forum in the North for awakening the consciousness of the youth.

As a very young man I observed him closely . At villa when Abdulsalam was in power, his inputs were needed virtually on all aspects of decision, yet he was the youngest out of all of them.

I left Abuja and returned to Lagos when I heard he had First Class in Quantity Surveying.

Reno Omokri thinking would have been different if he is from the North.

I agree with you, and I laugh over the bolded.
They all know what they are doing. They will sort themselves out las las. I will not fight for any politician, they are all thieves. I am certain they are viciously fighting because they feel pushed to the wall now. They never thought buhari will implement this this way, otherwise they would have laundered their cash and find a sophisticated way of buying votes. How will ganduje do all the cash he has in his bedroom. How will Wike dispose of all the cash he has. They are the ones who kept me in this condition, I wish they are all exiled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.