Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje (39986 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by wallezee: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
nedu666:
Gan dollars has forgotten if not for buhari he would not hve had a second term in office. Kwankaso boy would be governor
At least, it has reduced the chances of Emilokan to some extent. At this point, I don't care if Atiku wins, so far we don't elect another sick president.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by jaytee01(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
Criminal Mentality Will Not Work Again In Nigeria Reject APC

Gbam!

Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
He really said this...... just wow....
I once said everyone will be demystified by the end of this regime.
But the scale and magnitude of this tectonic rumpus is just bewildering....

Wow, where is the 'Sai Baba'.... 4 +4..... phenom....
Kai, Nigerians are some of the lousiest citizens on planet earth..... totally incompetent.... making the black race tragically ungovernable.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by mankan2k7(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
God is really fighting for Common Nigerians. He is currently sending confusion into the camp of the enemy.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
I am just excited that this is not a North/South thing.

Most reasonable northerners are against Buhari.

Only piggiiddioootts are with Buhari at this time embarassed

Piggiddiiootts amaka cheesy

Shameless urchin supporting a world acclaimed thief gandollar, birds of the same feather they flock together, i advise you go and take sniper to end ur frustrated and miserable life, life of an urchin, not an easy one, ezi bida
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Billygee2u: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:

APC Vs. APC: When The Centre Can No Longer Hold
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-vs-apc-when-the-centre-can-no-longer-hold/?amp

-Utter chaos, anarchy, lawlessness, subterfuge and treasonable felony have set in.

-Suddenly a Buhari that called Gandollar "a responsible man despite glaring videos of his stuffing dollar bribe into his babanriga" is now a truncator of democracy? grin

-VP Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi, Boss Mustapha, Lai Mohammed, etc no more belong to APC.

-APC attack lapdogs of Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmed are no more talking

-Tinubu is begging Buhari to give him support through the senseless Bayo Onanuga.

-Tinubu's lackeys have been firing from all cylinders since yesterday. Hehehe! From Nasir El-Rufai, Badaru, Gandollar, Gbajabiamila, Lagos State Attorney-General

-Jungle don mature but Festus Keyamo is no more talking.Urchins and miscreants are confused.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Billygee2u: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
Criminal Mentality Will Not Work Again In Nigeria Reject APC
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Billygee2u: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Oloriburuku ganduje should hide his head in shame...thief.

There was fuel scarcity before this naira recoloring but none of these useless governors remembered that we're suffering.

Thieves...Apc is demonic, vote them out

Vote OBI2023
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by BossGerald: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Strech:
it's like you are not reading the hand writing on the wall. All fingers are pointing to atiku's victory and you are here shouting Obi.

Atiku is still better than tifnubu
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Billygee2u: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The thieving governor who was caught on camera collecting bribe in dollars. Very ugly human being. You've gotten some billions stacked somewhere in 500 and 1000 naira denominations. Now, it's about to become useless. Good Job,Presidency.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by BossGerald: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Stop talking like a chronic illiterate, i have ask a million times, Tinubu belongs to the ruling party he meant to advise the govt not protest against it own govt.

Rather it is Opposition/NLC that as failed Nigerians not Tinubu. Tinubu as not constitution backup to call a strike or call for protest.

Atiku relocated to Dubai while Peter Obi went underground after 2019, what did they ever do at one time to deserve Nigerians vote.

Them never born any Obedient well wey go answer that simple question. cheesy

FiY, when it comes to donations across the nation, Atiku & ObI combine will come distance 2nd to Tinubu. i stand to be challenged smiley

Shut up, why is tinubu protesting against the same government now?? Hypocrite.

Peter Obi delivered three badges of palliative to the masses during covid19...Google is your friend.

Tifnubu has failed and will continue to be a failure till eternity.

It's better Atiku win than tifnubu.

Fortunately, Obi is your next president.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by insidelife22(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
"Fellow Nigerians, this is a time to put common sense first, forget Tribe,religion and region, remember competence.
Vote wisely"

Imagine the scam format above these Biafra IPOB bigots are using , Nigeria suddenly is no more zoo and they have now dump Biafra Republic shocked shocked shocked
I didn't call any candidate's name, why then are you bothered,and why do you think am against your pay master?
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by shinealight(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
BossGerald:

There was fuel scarcity before this naira recoloring but none of these useless governors remembered that we're suffering.

Vote OBI2023

Which Country is Obi going to rule over? Bunch of IPOB Jokers! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by BossGerald: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
shinealight:

Which Country is Obi going to rule over? Bunch of IPOB Jokers! undecided undecided

Obi will rule your yoruba Muslim ass, whether you like it or not
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by nesphil(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Friend22(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Racoon:
Everyone in APC is devoid of sound reasoning and critical thinking ability. This is why Nigeria is in the mess it is now.

If everyone in APC is devoid of sound thinking.
LP is worst!

I have not seen anything critically thoughtful been presented by LP faithfuls.

One thing I know they are very good at is,insults!

APC is still better than PDP lite-LP.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by Friend22(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
BossGerald:

I agree,only in your nightmarish dreams!
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by shinealight(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Maybe he will rule Biafraland someday if IPOB wins another civil war. Your Obi can never be handed the position of Commander-In-Chief of a “United” Nigeria. It’s like dreaming that Nnamdi Kanu can one day rule a “United” Nigeria….maybe when the sun freezes over! grin grin
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by BossGerald: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2023
shinealight:

Maybe he will rule Biafraland someday if IPOB wins another civil war. Your Obi can never be handed the position of Commander-In-Chief of a “United” Nigeria. It’s like dreaming that Nnamdi Kanu can one day rule a “United” Nigeria….maybe when the sun freezes over! grin grin

Tifnubu can only be president of iragbiji poor village, he never believed in one Nigeria, so shut up.

He's only achievement as lagos state governor for 8yrs was touts and thugs and owomida urchins.

Tifnubu can only rule your family not nigeria
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by shinealight(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Tifnubu can only be president of iragbiji poor village, he never believed in one Nigeria, so shut up.

He's only achievement as lagos state governor for 8yrs was touts and thugs and owomida urchins.

Tifnubu can only rule your family not nigeria

grin grin grin grin
Small boy with small brain!
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by wealthcome111: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Vote OBI2023

I love Obi and I wish we can have such a man as president. But the way Obi supporters reason is actually abnormal. You play politics with everything. Read Ganduje statements and comment without any sentiment.
I will not be happy if Obi loses the election but the internet will rest from all these insults and rash words from Obi supporters.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by BossGerald: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2023
wealthcome111:

I love Obi and I wish we can have such a man as president. But the way Obi supporters reason is actually abnormal. You play politics with everything. Read Ganduje statements and comment without any sentiment.
I will not be happy if Obi loses the election but the internet will rest from all these insults and rash words from Obi supporters.

Don't balme me, tinubu supporters are worst, have you not been called ipob, omo ale, nyamiri for supporting Obi??

Go to Mr macaroni twitter page and see insults...don't act as if you don't see their insults on us too
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by kunle75(m): 3:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by winterfell007(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

It's a lie. He is still our darling daddy. Nothing has changed.
That’s true oo grin grin. Where’s that Mannabbqgrill about wetin be e yeye name self. He should come let’s celebrate 🎉 another one from the staple of our ‘darling daddy’ corporation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by reddingtonblack: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Shut up, why is tinubu protesting against the same government now?? Hypocrite.

Peter Obi delivered three badges of palliative to the masses during covid19...Google is your friend.

Tifnubu has failed and will continue to be a failure till eternity.

It's better Atiku win than tifnubu.

Fortunately, Obi is your next president.

Let me school your ignorant ass a bit, Tinubu activism dated back as far as the military regime alongside Dele momodu ...and it was is activism and criticism that led to his exile alongside dele momodu becos they were on Abacha wanted list.
In our early democracy Tinubu was the only governor that stood for creation of more local govt and autonomy.
During the fuel hike under 2015,Tinubu alongside others took to the street to protest for Nigerians.
So its plain stupidity for anyone to be worried "WHY" tinubu is fighting for his name & image and a course that resonate the mind of the people,

why aint you perplexed Buhari chose few weeks to election to make decision that will cause chaos and incite the people against APC/Tinubu at the poll, when people want to blame or curse buhari is it not APC they call..

Tinubu as never failed at any personal quest stop mistaking him for your father, Nigerians have made it clear ATiku is not an option.

Let me ask, assuming Peter Obi and Nnamdi kanu contest for the president of Biafra who will win cheesy have you seen how unfortunate you are, then you expect that man that talks like a woman to be president of Nigeria cumma steal it.
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by BossGerald: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Let me school your ignorant ass a bit, Tinubu activism dated back as far as the military regime alongside Dele momodu ...and it was is activism and criticism that led to his exile alongside dele momodu becos they were on Abacha wanted list.
In our early democracy Tinubu was the only governor that stood for creation of more local govt and autonomy.
During the fuel hike under 2015,Tinubu alongside others took to the street to protest for Nigerians.
So its plain stupidity for anyone to be worried "WHY" tinubu is fighting for his name & image and a course that resonate the mind of the people,

why aint you perplexed Buhari chose few weeks to election to make decision that will cause chaos and incite the people against APC/Tinubu at the poll, when people want to blame or curse buhari is it not APC they call..

Tinubu as never failed at any personal quest stop mistaking him for your father, Nigerians have made it clear ATiku is not an option.

Let me ask, assuming Peter Obi and Nnamdi kanu contest for the president of Biafra who will win cheesy have you seen how unfortunate you are, then you expect that man that talks like a woman to be president of Nigeria cumma steal it.

Go to hell with your Oluwole schooling.

Where was tifnubu in the past 8yrs?? That's my question.

Did we start suffering in Feb 2023
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by chiefolododo(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2023
the word *truncate* is a biology word
Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
so u believe everyone support Tinubu for money , esp we yorubas walahi u are big ful grin grin grin
insidelife22:

I didn't call any candidate's name, why then are you bothered,and why do you think am against your pay master?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.