Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (29892 Views)

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Biodun556(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Biodun556(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2023
These women actually closed there their shops because people are not buying due to scarcity of new not e and rejection of old notes.

127 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by dustmalik: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Biodun556(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Emefiele is now Buhari new bride, following him up and down.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by benuejosh: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:
I really felt Emefiele was a smart man but he’s not. He’s just been used like a puppet.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Urheadmaster(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Like a blink of an eyes, this protests will turned to a nationwide protests and buhari silence about nationwide protests are like 5 and 6

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by incandescentena: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Emefeile lied to Nigerians

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Houstency(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't worry all ye propagandists and emergency lovers of Nigeria, Buhari's operation puff adder is close by, we would ask of the dead bodies when he his done, keep fanning embers of discord and unrests to suit the narratives of your paymasters!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by shuttox: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2023
After 25th Feb
Money will circulate
It's for the betterment of our country

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by clinician2x: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Lol see their mouths they de use wail. Afonja wailers. Hahahaha ofe mmanu

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by HeadNigga: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
This scarcity is biting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Asquare84(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
jobless Nigerian women

8 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Iseoluwani: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Smh

Sales really went down. We all are affected...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:

you want him to leave Emefiele behind so apc urchins will kidnap him before bubu returns grin cheesy😁😅🤣😂

17 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by SmartGadgetz: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
FVCK Buhari
FVCK Emefele
FVCK Tinubu
FVCK Atiku
FVCK Urchins

5 BIG FVCK from my 5 FINGERS 👏

VOTE PO

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by myqel(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
We know it's a tough one, but for the overall interest of the country and for our future benefits, they should pls endure, and synchronise themselves to the new cashless policy....it's for the overall benefits of All

9 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by ecolime(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
This anger must be taken to the polls. APC must not be voted into power.

God punish all the BATstards and urchins we have in Nigeria.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Ikaeniyan0: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
This country matter tire me jare

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by aylagos(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Some people are suffering and smile in the yeast flatty area of Nigeria because they believe the policy is against one Man contesting for president from the west. They forget that Naira is for every Nigerian not a single man.

21 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Robertgreene1(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Interesting...
A man I know was boasting that even if Tinubu gives him 10k on election day..that he will reject the money and still vote Obi..and we were all cheering him on...But that was before all this madness started...
Now that man is literally a beggar...all his money stuck in d bank and he cant withdraw shishi..he now goes around begging and borrowing...just give that man 1k now and see if he won't vote Tinubu..
Even me that volunteered myself to work as a Labour Party agent on election day through my dad that is a friend to the LP chairman in my LGA...where will I even see the money to transport myself to and fro the polling unit they will post me to?..just where?
The LP party chairman said the little "tips" they will give us is via transfer..I even helped him transfer some cash to some party agents the other day (or some of u peeps think LP don't need cash for the elections too?)
I heard some big PDP Men in my town (some of the richest men in Igboland) are planning to share dollars on election day( See eh.. those big men will always find their way around any hurdle..that's how they became rich in the first place). It is only the poor masses that suffer when two political Elephants are fighting...not Dem rich men.
If bubu is really serious about curbing vote buying.. then what happened to posting two or three agents of the Nigerian Army.. EfCC..ICPC..DSS..SSS..Civil Defense e.t.c..to every polling unit nationwide to stop vote buying( l didn't even add police sef..cus those ones are useless)...
So Buhari that ruthlessly fought we Igbos during d civil war and has never hidden his hatred for us.. will now suddenly be fighting Tinubu and Atiku..so that an Igbo man Obi will become President and immediately release Nnamdi Kanu(Buhari's nemesis)... Interesting!!!
Emefiele and the villa cabal are the ones behind this mess.. Emefiele for personal vendetta against Tinubu for loosing the APC primaries..then d cabal wanna cause anarchy..so they can impose an ING and codedly retain power...They are just using Bubu...
Argue with ur village people
Gi na ndi obodo unu kariwa zia

20 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by phygo89(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Can't yoruba's talk with shouting Ah! Ah!!.....

See their wild mouth. kiss cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Kasdat5(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Búhari & Emefiele wen don Jet out of 9ja today !!
Make una continue dey play o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Hoelujohn: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Biodun556:
These women actually closed there their shops because people are not buying due to scarcity of new not e and rejection of old notes.
They are not normal. You will go to them and they will say they don't want transfer even for something of 2k.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by FreeStuffsNG: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:
Let everyone please calm down and protest peacefully.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by faceland: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
You children are not in school, they should help you in operation the e-payment (transfer) until after election.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Houstency(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by bonnyhope: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Lionmachala(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:

Thanks bro... What a big shame cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? / Nigeria, S’africa Agreement Forbids Nationalisation Of Assets, Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.