Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? (608 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Lelelalalele: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2023
This is not the first time. Thread titles are changed to favour Tinubu before moved to the front page.

95,000 APC members defected PDP. Mynd44 removed the figure from the title.

Today, 20,000 APC members defected to PDP, Mynd44 or Nlfpmod removed the figures. I noticed it because I specifically called the mods to the thread.

Sometimes the threads are ignored. I tagged the mods to such threads, but my mentions deleted and threads ignored. Recent case being this ( đŸ‘‰ https://www.nairaland.com/7569835/6-apc-campaign-coordinators-dump)

But if it's a pro-Tinubu thread, even if the original poster didn't include the figures, the mods will do it before it's moved to fp.

I have noticed this happen countless times. I decided today to call out the mods.

Tinubu can never govern this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by TarOrfeeek: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Seun has shown a shameful political preference for APC and Tinubu.

Which isn't bad, but to let that dictate how NL feeds the public information - is an aberration and ethically incompliant way to run a News Website.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by PlayMaker14: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Op, are you new here? grin

12 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Houstency(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Massiveglory: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Unfortunately it has all helped to destroy tinubu presidential ambition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by lazynairalander1: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Houstency:
He has been doing that for a while. Highly partisan mod and Seun is doing nothing about it. Always quick to post pro Tinubu threads on frontpage while those against Tinubu, most time don't see FP.

seun is in support know this and know peace. seun can't be matured enough to remove his business from politics.

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Tochitee(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
why are u deranged zomobidient always grunting thank GOD U are not blaming tilumbu for your miseries now it s now seun.
Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Urchinpainer: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
I am wondering why you are surprised. All Nairaland moderators are Urchins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Felabrity: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44 is pro APC member, na him dey do all the editing

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Lelelalalele: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

Which isn't bad, but to let that dictate how NL feeds the public information - is an aberration and ethically incompliant way to run a News Website.

Seun should continue. After he'll go to Twitter forming "neutral"
Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nairaland’s physical hometown is Sango-Ota. OP is here asking JAMB questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Switruth: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Them go tire.
Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Alba3: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Really disappointed in these guys Seun Mynd44 and co. They left lots of fake news against Tinubu, APC and the suffering masses but when you counter these online mobs your comments disappeared. Highly biased mods here.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by StrongAlphMale: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
OP seems you're new here.

We already know mynd44 here, that is how the guy behaves. The dude hates Obi with passion and doesn't even hide it. But las las Obi will rule him and his family come next week Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Newton2024: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

Who knows maybe Seun is the same person as Mynd44.
Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by MrColdsweat: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Anyday I see seun or mynd44 i promise to give them hot slap on behalf of nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? by Trollronaldo: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Don't you know that Mynd44 is anti-Obi?

(1) (Reply)

What Fela Durotoye Had To Say About Peter Obi 5 Years Ago (video) / Victory Dancing Style Loading For Next Sunday / Labour Party State Chairmen: Peter Obi Can't Win Saturday's Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.