Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerians Are Not Really Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Really Smart (434 Views)

Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? / See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) / Ipob Have Shown That Igbos Are Not Really Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Not Really Smart by djevino(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
See the way Buhari and Tinubu are using you guys to play politics. They are trying to win sympathy votes for Tinubu because we all know Buhari is a disaster so people will not like to vote for APC. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerians Are Not Really Smart by sharpden: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
djevino:
See the way Buhari and Tinubu are using you guys to play politics. They are trying to win sympathy votes for Tinubu because we all know Buhari is a disaster so people will not like to vote for APC. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did you listen to yourself?
Re: Nigerians Are Not Really Smart by Hopium: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
sharpden:

Did you listen to yourself?

He's making sense.

I've thought about this too, even though I'm pro-Asiwaju.

If you study the manner and method they used to defeat Jonathan, you won't underestimate them. Anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Really Smart by inoki247: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
This what I'm telling some people buh they're calling for my head....

The other day El Rufai in Kano was telling people to vote dem that dat when they enter that dere old note will become valid again....

And you can see how CBN is frustrating people that want to change derr old note at Kano...

So tell me who go get Old note for hand wey no go think am twice before he vote....

The thing as been added to his campaign manifest say Vote us and you new note will become valid again ...

Even the post on Aisha Buhari wall lately na on the old note...
Re: Nigerians Are Not Really Smart by BATified2023: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:
This what I'm telling some people buh they're calling for my head....

The other day El Rufai in Kano was telling people to vote dem that dat when they enter that dere old note will become valid again....

And you can see how CBN is frustrating people that want to change derr old note at Kano...

So tell me who go get Old note for hand wey no go think am twice before he vote....

The thing as been added to his campaign manifest say Vote us and you new note will become valid again ...

Even the post on Aisha Buhari wall lately na on the old note...
vote tinubu n your old notes becomes legal tender again

Vote tinubu n u won’t have to wait for cbn alert for 4 week

Vote for tinubu so peter obi n atiku will not continue this policy

Peter obi did same in anambra n people suffered, he saved money in his personal account n people suffered, he will repeat d same thing as president

Tinubu is winning d people already

Peter obi made d greatest mistake of his life by supporting this policy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Denies Adopting Atiku As Consensus Candidate / So Una Nor Get PVC? / Situation Report, Heavy Rain In Anambra,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.