Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is Nigeria At War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria At War? (532 Views)

Godfathers At War With Godsons (Photos) / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria At War? by chrisxxx(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am asking this question due to what I am seeing here from the street of London to Leeds to Manchester to Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen. Everywhere you turn you see a Nigerian with a big bag. This is becoming shaming. What is the problem? Not kidding or belittling anyone's efforts some look more or less like house girls and house boys. Some can easily pass as a bus conductor at Oshodi. It is quite embarrassing. The situation here depicts Nigerians as being in worst situation than that of Syrians and Lebaneses of years back.
Our leaders must take appropriate action to scale this tendencies back and fix whatever what is causing this frenzy of skedaddling away from the country.
A stitch in time they say save nine.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria At War? by Coolsperm: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
War will come, how can Tinubu steal money Tru bullion van during last election, he is the cause of this problem
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by superCleanworks(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:
I am asking this question due to what I am seeing here from the street of London to Leeds to Manchester to Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen. Everywhere you turn you see a Nigerian with a big bag. This is becoming shaming. What is the problem? Not kidding or belittling anyone's efforts some look more or less like house girls and house boys. Some can easily pass as a bus conductor at Oshodi. It is quite embarrassing. The situation here depicts Nigerians as being in worst situation than that of Syrians and Lebaneses of years back.
Our leaders must take appropriate action to scale this tendencies back and fix whatever what is causing this frenzy of skedaddling away from the country.

If my son writes like this then I will make him refund every kobo spent on his education. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria At War? by chrisxxx(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
superCleanworks:

If my son writes like this then I will make him refund every kobo spent on his education. Shame.
As u have no shame u can write whatever you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria At War? by inoki247: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Are indians also at war....

Nigerians in UK are not even upto Population of Chinese in UK talkless of Indians You guys just like exaggerating things.....
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by Parachoko: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:
What's stopping you from coming back to Nigeria if you're not happy with what you're seeing?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria At War? by chrisxxx(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
What's stopping you from coming back to Nigeria if you're not happy with what you're seeing?
It 8s a serious situation
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by Parachoko: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:

It 8s a serious situation
Come back to Nigeria if you can't cope with it

Thousands of Nigerians are still coming this year
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by chrisxxx(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Come back to Nigeria if you can't cope with it

Thousands of Nigerians are still coming this year
If u understand what I am talking about you won't be antagonistic with me. Nigerians are trouping out like there is a war going on.
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by Parachoko: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:

If u understand what I am talking about you won't be antagonistic with me. Nigerians are trouping out like there is a war going on.
Why did you leave Nigeria as if there's a war going on?
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by TooMuchStuff: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
It can only get worse
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by chrisxxx(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Why did you leave Nigeria as if there's a war going on?
What about someone staying in the UK since 1999?
Re: Is Nigeria At War? by superCleanworks(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
chrisxxx:

As u have no shame u can write whatever you want.

you should look at yourself first before looking at others.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Lead APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos / The African Perspectives Of Peter Obi / APC, Moving Old Naira Notes Around Political Wards For Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.