Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need Starlink Device Urgently - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Starlink Device Urgently (433 Views)

Brand-new Starlink 425k / Starlink Device Available Now In Shop 520k Lagos / Installation Of 2units Of Starlink At Lekki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Starlink Device Urgently by AUSTYN01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
i need Starlink device urgently
pls call or whatsapp me on 08067351961
Re: I Need Starlink Device Urgently by yrhuhfy113: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
AUSTYN01:
i need Starlink device urgently
pls call or whatsapp me on 08067351961

SOME OF YOU ARE JUSTF FUNNY....

Are you the ONE IN NEED.... or you are trying to advertise that you sell?

do proper advert OR beg well. Either way.... GO ONLINE AND GET YOUR STARLINK.... there is no middleman. it is a direct stuff.
Re: I Need Starlink Device Urgently by AUSTYN01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
is the english difficult?
i said i need urgently, it takes 4weeks to get here according to the website and am only asking if anyone has already for sale in nigeria ok
yrhuhfy113:

SOME OF YOU ARE JUSTF FUNNY....

Are you the ONE IN NEED.... or you are trying to advertise that you sell?

do proper advert OR beg well. Either way.... GO ONLINE AND GET YOUR STARLINK.... there is no middleman. it is a direct stuff.
Re: I Need Starlink Device Urgently by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
AUSTYN01:
i said i need urgently, it takes 4weeks to get here according to the website and am only asking if anyone has already for sale in nigeria ok
Got mine in 10days if you live in Lagos or Abuja you could get it in 8 days.

1 Like

Re: I Need Starlink Device Urgently by aieromon(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
AUSTYN01:

The device is tied to your NIN and location. This means that if it is set to receive signals in Ikeja, you cannot use the device in Ikoyi except you pay a portability fee.

I advice you join the queue. The units are available in-country and DHL has been delivering packages all week.
Re: I Need Starlink Device Urgently by celestial1: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
grossintel:
Got mine in 10days if you live in Lagos or Abuja you could get it in 8 days.
how much is it and was it work everywhere, please give me the official website
Re: I Need Starlink Device Urgently by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
celestial1:
how much is it and was it work everywhere, please give me the official website
The hardware costs around $588, I’m not sure I can paste the link here without getting banned, just search buy starlink on Google the first website on the search result is their official website.

The challenge you will have is making payment, you will need a dollar card as Naira cards do not work. You can request one from your bank and fund it with dollar. Or you can use a virtual card, I use Chipper cash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smart TV And Home Theatre For Sale / Sold / Dell Latitude E3330 4/320gb Core I3...Sold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.