Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Need Buyer For Goat - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Buyer For Goat (7693 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / What Is The Tiv Name For Goat Weed Or King Grass? / I Need Buyer For My Broiler, Noiler And Turkey Around Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by rainmoredays: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oya we are waiting
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
rainmoredays:
Oya we are waiting
Ok.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 4:06am On Mar 05, 2023
I have mentioned Cassava peel as one of the food that can be used to feed your goat. However you may not feed them directly with it. The reason is that cassava contains hydrogen Cyanide which is poisoning. Therefore you need to reduce the poison by sun_dry it before giving it to them...to be continued.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Another food that can be used to feed goat is moringa leave. Moringa leave is reached in protein and essential nutrients which is good for goat development. However, this should be done in moderation in other to prevent diarrhoea...to be continued.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by rainmoredays: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
We following...
I am hoping you will give feed formulation that will enhance quick fattening in goat.
All the same, good job

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Pk01(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
rainmoredays:
We following...
I am hoping you will give feed formulation that will enhance quick fattening in goat.
All the same, good job
Okay.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pk01:
Interesting.
Thank God.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by saysugar(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Sir ,pls text WhatsApp 08136312452 interesting
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
saysugar:
Sir ,pls text WhatsApp 08136312452 interesting
Ok Sir.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Another food that can be used to feed goat is plantain skin. It contains potassium which is good for goats' nervous system.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Another food that can be used to feed goat is beans shaft. It is rich in roughages and protein which is good for goat intestines and general wellbeing. To be continued...

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Corn can also be used to feed goat. However little quantity should be used in other to prevent acidosis which is dangerous for goat.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good evening and happy Sunday. Another thing that can be used to feed goat is bitter leaves. Yes you hear me well. To be continued.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Ripe pawpaw especially the one with the seed can be feed to goat as well.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
I also sell Plantain Sucker free from disease (nematode) at affordable price. Call 08032781837 to place order. Thanks.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by nerilove(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
im learning alot here

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
nerilove:
im learning alot here
Thank you.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Today we shall suspend the foods that can be used to feed goat and focus on challenges that farmer face while rearing goat. One of the challenge is worm. Goat needs to be deworm periodically. Many people use over the counter medicine but in my farm I practice organic method . One of the way I used to reduce worm load in my farm is to give them pawpaw leave, especially the male type. To be continued...

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Given the seed of pumpkin popularly called Agbeje or Elegede to your goat also helps to kill worm. The fruit can be cooked for better delicacy for the animals. To be continued...
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by rainmoredays: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Johnboom:
Today we shall suspend the foods that can be used to feed goat and focus on challenges that farmer face while rearing goat. One of the challenge is worm. Goat needs to be deworm periodically. Many people use over the counter medicine but in my farm I practice organic method . One of the way I used to reduce worm load in my farm is to give them pawpaw leave, especially the male type. To be continued...
Apologies for the quote.
The pawpaw leaf, I hope it's safe for a pregnant goat. Won't it abort the kid the goat is carrying.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2023
rainmoredays:
Apologies for the quote.
The pawpaw leaf, I hope it's safe for a pregnant goat. Won't it abort the kid the goat is carrying.
No Problem. Yet it is. It can only be harmful if is too much. One of the things I like about goat is there good instinct . They know the right amount to eat that is good for them.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by keystone123(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Like the mother goat you are selling how many children she use to born and how many month they will mature. How many month is your goat maturity.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by keystone123(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
I saw a goat that bear 4 kid very scare, they are productive family l guess.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
keystone123:
Like the mother goat you are selling how many children she use to born and how many month they will mature. How many month is your goat maturity.
Maturity depends on so many things like food and management. They mature around 18months for female and 8 months for male. One of the male goat I slaughtered for my wedding was 8 months while one of my female goat that was given birth to give birth itself at exactly 18 months.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
keystone123:
I saw a goat that bear 4 kid very scare, they are productive family l guess.
It is possible for a goat to bear 4 kids especially for Nigeria dwarf however is scarce and this depends on so many factors with great emphasis on genetic make up of the male.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by rainmoredays: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johnboom:
It is possible for a goat to bear 4 kids especially for Nigeria dwarf however is scarce and this depends on so many factors with great emphasis on genetic make up of the male.
Is it the male that determines the numbers of kids a she-goat will birth or the female goat itself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
rainmoredays:
Is it the male that determines the numbers of kids a she-goat will birth or the female goat itself.
Factors that determine multiple birth in goat are many, most of it about 50% lies on buck some lies on doe, while others lies on food and management.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Back to our discussion, bitter leaf also can be fed to goat as one of way to reduce worm. To be continued...
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
I have discussed some food that goat can eat and also how to deworm them. Today I will talk on another thing to consider for general welfare of goat. That is how to remove external parasite like lice. This suck their blood so it needs to be removed. There are different ways this can be done. To be continued...
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Johnboom: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Happy Easter all my Customers. Enjoy your food with goat meat as it's one of the finest meat around.
Re: I Need Buyer For Goat by Sukkyy2010: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
In silence, I'm gradually following your trend, so interesting and educative. Please don't stop coz there are many like me following and learning without no signal or comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers / Monkeys And Plantain/banana Plantation / Bulldozer Land Preparation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.