Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help With Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With Wordpress (374 Views)

Where Can I Buy An Investment Script Compatible With Wordpress / Can I Build An Online School With Wordpress / PHP Programmer That Can Work With Wordpress Needed For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Wordpress by Peterpan007(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello WordPress devs in the house.

How do you upload a theme from envanto that has no zipped folder??
I got a theme from envanto and unzipped it but I can't find a zipped folder I can only see screenshots and templates ..

Please help it urgent 🙏
Re: Help With Wordpress by Joevics(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Peterpan007:

I got a theme from envanto and unzipped it but I can't find a zipped folder I can only see screenshots and templates ..

Please help it urgent 🙏
Then download the theme again and upload it directly without unzipping. Enevanto allows you to download just the theme file without the rest of those extras.
Re: Help With Wordpress by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Peterpan007:

Please help it urgent 🙏

You unzipped the one you should upload.

But maybe you didn't download the correct files as most Themes comes with Documentation, Child theme and the main theme with some demo files in the parent Zip folder
Re: Help With Wordpress by Peterpan007(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Joevics:

Then download the theme again and upload it directly without unzipping. Enevanto allows you to download just the theme file without the rest of those extras.

Will try that..
Thank you boss
Re: Help With Wordpress by Peterpan007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

You unzipped the one you should upload.

But maybe you didn't download the correct files as most Themes comes with Documentation, Child theme and the main theme with some demo files in the parent Zip folder

I'll try and download it again. Thank you
Re: Help With Wordpress by PlaysNigeria: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
If your download has a screenshot then you have downloaded the main theme file, upload it to your dashboard directly.

(1) (Reply)

[AOC December 2023] / Get The Newest Binary/bitcoin Investment Php Script Here / [2022] iPhone 12 SIM Not Supported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.