Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf (1038 Views)

The Activist Who Recently Died Mocked Tinubu, El-Ruf & Buhari's Health Condition / He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / How: How Oshiomhole Caused Me Pain & Evil Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
FRIDAY REMINDER:
“Remember how those who do not believe plotted against you, to keep you in bonds, or kill you, or get you out (of your home to exile).

They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.”
- Holy Quran - Surat Al-Anfal (8:30)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
I need a Tinubu supporter or even an Obi supporter to explain to me how this currency attacks Tinubu

Because I'm yet to understand it..

I understand how it affects APC, since some Nigerians are suffering, so obviously it's incredibly increasing our rejection of APC.

3 Likes

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fire on your excellency

I remember jack bauer in season 8 telling the ctu director to disobey the president direct order coz it affects the National security

On this note currency causing hardship I ask all well meaning citizens and governors to disobey the direct order of Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by slivertongue: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's APC vs APC give us our money jare

1 Like

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
The verse from the glorious Quran El-Rufai quoted shocked APC should remain one family.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:
I need a Tinubu supporter or even an Obi supporter to explain to me how this currency attacks Tinubu

The policy will effect rig the election against Tinubu. Think about it. The chaos and pain it is causing across the country will turn the people against the ruling APC government, which means the voters will vote against the APC candidate when they go to the polls on the 25th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:

The policy will effect rig the election against Tinubu. Think about it. The chaos and pain it is causing across the country will turn the people against the ruling APC government, which means the voters will vote against the APC candidate when they go to the polls on the 25th.

But since 2015 alot of anti people policy have been enacted by APC, and there was no uproar that it'll affect the chances of pmb, so why is tinubu own different?

Nigerians have experienced different kind of chaos worse than this naira redesign, since APC assumed power

2 Likes

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
This policy dey affect PDP Candidate so much in Lagos State.

Apc have enough money to throw around for rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by slivertongue: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:
Fire on your excellency

I remember jack bauer in season 8 telling the ctu director to disobey the president direct order coz it affects the National security

On this note currency causing hardship I ask all well meaning citizens and governors to disobey the direct order of Buhari

You are at liberty to disobey CBN but will will obey CBN. The Governors are on their own.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Ireportlive: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Professor Charles Soludo... And Sanusi were Economist who Governed CBN very well

Emefiele is just horrible at it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by slivertongue: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:

With or without this policy, APC will still lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:
But since 2015 alot of anti people policy have been enacted by APC, and there was no uproar that it'll affect the chances of pmb, so why is tinubu own different? Nigerians have experienced different kind of chaos worse than this naira redesign, since APC assumed power

Timing is everything. Rolling out such a disastrous policy out few days to election means that the APC candidate will bear the brunt at the voting booth. Even Buhari made sure that there was no fuel scarcity during the few weeks before his re-election in 2019. Trust me, this policy will make it very difficult for Tinubu to win.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by inoki247: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

But since 2015 alot of anti people policy have been enacted by APC, and there was no uproar that it'll affect the chances of pmb, so why is tinubu own different?

Nigerians have experienced different kind of chaos worse than this naira redesign, since APC assumed power

LoL if you check well all the anti people Policy Buhari is implementing started after is re election....

From Border closure to NiN registration, Twitter ban to now this Cashless policy he made sure his first tenure people won't av reasons to revolt him if you notice sef NLC av been compromised since his first tenure...
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:

sarrki don turn 2 wailing wailer.

ride on buhari....next level is a goal

2 Likes

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
slivertongue:
With or without this policy, APC will still lose

There's no such thing as 'without' the policy. We will never know because the ONLY reality that exists is 'with' the policy. And with this policy, it is gonna be very tough for Tinubu to win. If he pulls it out, I will declare him the greatest African politician of all time.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:

LoL if you check well all the anti people Policy Buhari is implementing started after is re election....

From Border closure to NiN registration, Twitter ban to now this Cashless policy he made sure his first tenure people won't av reasons to revolt him if you notice sef NLC av been compromised since his first tenure...

But no APC governor fought those, didn't they know they'd have a candidate in 2023?

As far as I'm concerned, APC is united in their mission to destroy Nigeria
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Timing is everything. Rolling out such a disastrous policy out few days to election means that the APC candidate will bear the brunt at the voting booth. Even Buhari made sure that there was no fuel scarcity during the few weeks before his re-election in 2019. Trust me, this policy will make it very difficult for Tinubu to win.

But no APC governor fought those, didn't they know they'd have a candidate in 2023?

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by slivertongue: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:

There's no such thing as 'without' the policy. We will never know because the ONLY reality that exists is 'with' the policy. And with this policy, it is gonna be very tough for Tinubu to win. If he pulls it out, I will declare him the greatest African politician of all time.

APC is a disaster and NIGERIANS are waiting for them. Is the present state of economy what they received in 2015? What about security? What about inclusivity? This present drama ain't deceiving us
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
slivertongue:
APC is a disaster and NIGERIANS are waiting for them. Is the present state of economy what they received in 2015? What about security? What about inclusivity? This present drama ain't deceiving us

Again, we will NEVER know because its very difficult to defeat a ruling party in Nigeria save for extraordinary circumstances. Now, the chaos of the currency swap few days to election qualifies as extraordinary circumstances.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:
But no APC governor fought those, didn't they know they'd have a candidate in 2023?As far as I'm concerned, APC is united in their mission to destroy Nigeria

Are you not seeing the APC governors united against the policy? The know that it threatens to jeopardize their party's chances in 2023. Not just presidential but down to state and local elections.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by slivertongue: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Again, we will NEVER know because its very difficult to defeat a ruling party in Nigeria save for extraordinary circumstances. Now, the chaos of the currency swap few days to election qualifies as extraordinary circumstances.

PDP was defeated when NIGERIA wasn't this terrible. Before the currency swap drama we were already armed with our PVC waiting to vote out APC. So the current drama ain't an issue to lose sleep. So it will be done.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Houstency(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
A
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by GreyLaw(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:
Fire on your excellency

You no kuku get sense before. Imagine you urging people to disobey the president. You have always been a supporter of evil. You supported Buhari on all his evils and Al at a sudden you realised Buhari was not doing well. The joke is on you. After swearing in o May 29 your sense will return and you'll then learn how to criticise the president simply because he is not your kinsman or crony.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by OneCandleAway(f): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Greed will not let him pull out. You would expect old age to put an end to the greed of an African but no it doesn't.

The only thing that can cure the greed of an African pilitician is death.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
slivertongue:
PDP was defeated when NIGERIA wasn't this terrible. Before the currency swap drama we were already armed with our PVC waiting to vote out APC. So the current drama ain't an issue to lose sleep. So it will be done.

You think the kidnapping of the Chibok girls that caused brouhaha all over the world was not an extraordinary circumstance? Then couple that with the realization that one of GEJ's minister (Diezani) siphoned billions of dollars meant to fight the Boko Haram scourge.

GEJ was defeated under serious extraordinary circumstances. Otherwise, he would have scaled to victory easily.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by YungMillionaire: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Greed will not let him pull out. You would expect old age to put an end to the greed of an African but no it doesn't.The only thing that can cure the greed of an African pilitician is death.

And why should he pull out? He is a fighter. He will stay in and fight to the end to do all he can to shame his enemies. That's what a fighter and strong competitor will do. He may lose eventually but he is not gonna go down without a serious fight. The one thing I know is this, those cabals who are working against Tinubu should make sure they complete the job because IF he wins after all these obstacles they're throwing at him, then when he becomes president, their days are seriously numbered.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Phoen1X: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:
Fire on your excellency

Suddenlly "our baba" is now a sadist just few weeks to the end of his tenure,...sarki,what has changed ?...or is corruption fighting back ?as you use to say?.

1 Like

Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Kukutenla: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:
Fire on your excellency

grin grin grin
It go do you like film
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Turboking(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

I knew you were being hypocritical with your question.. no right thinking individual would have ask such silly question
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Ritchiee: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:
Fire on your excellency

Buhari is not God but trying to play God over and against millions of Nigeria.
God gives power to test the individual,what will Buhari tell God that gave him that lofty position for a few years?
I know what I have gone through because of this wickedness.I beg God to judge.
God is the Omnipresent.
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by 2elliot: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
sarrki:
Fire on your excellency

Hahaha! Miracle no dey tire Jesus o. You mean we should disobey your darling bubu? No way!
Re: They Plan Evil Against You Allah Is The Best Planner On The Currency Note-el Ruf by Ritchiee: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
2elliot:
Hahaha! Miracle no dey tire Jesus o. You mean we should disobey your darling bubu? No way!
Not you imps but sane Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Gov Sanwoolu Will Win His Reelection Convincingly / Taraba Guber Results 2023 / Kaduna Fraudulent Gubernatorial Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.