Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ghana Nuisance Exposed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Nuisance Exposed (1752 Views)

Share Your Experienced: How Did You Wave Off Cultism Disturb And Nuisance / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Our dear president who has decided to sell Nigerians to other African leaders and cripple our economy by shutting down our financial system has gone to Ethiopia to meet his partners so they will finalize on how to finish Nigeria, please I want to ask can someone his house is on fire be chasing rat or even worst travel outside the country?

And now, since our president is no more in the country, they have decided to unleashed their tauts/agberu on the streets of Lagos and other cities in Nigeria to wreck havocs and commit nuisance by taking advantage of the already planned setup by their masters, masterminded by Ghanians to bring down this nation and the image of our great country Nigeria.

Please do you know that 65% of POS operators in Nigeria are Ghanians deliberately positioned to make things harder and extort money from Nigerians.

It is normal when we protest but we should also know this foreigners that have turn to hoodlums will always take advantage of things to carryout violence and inflict pains on Nigerians.

So my fellow indegenious brothers and sisters if you see group of two or more men that come to buy anything from you having old Naira notes with the intention to fight you or damage your properties just know they are Ghana tauts/agberu so simply alert your neighbors and call police on 999 for immediate assistance.

Please not our president has failed us so the protection of our lives and properties are now in our hands. share to save lives.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by budaatum: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Linderbalogun:

Please do you know that 65% of POS operators in Nigeria are Ghanians deliberately positioned to make things harder and extort money from Nigerians.

No, I don't know anything of the sort! Then again, I also did not know that Fulani was terrorising Aba, then it was revealed it was Abaians terrorising themselves.

Evidence might convince me though.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by fman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ghanians? How?
Una dey there dey form sophisticated
Now una don dey wail. Keep wailing!!!!
No be ibos again be una problem, now na ghanians!! grin
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even a kid in Ghana know that Ghanaians has nothing to do with their lives than to discuss evil concerning Nigerians everywhere on social media, street, office etc and the last time at OSU they brought back a stolen corpse of Ghanian who was shot dead at a BokoHaram fight with Nigerian military, so go ask the place is not far from OSU night market fool
budaatum:

No, I don't know anything of the sort! Then again, I also did not know that Fulani was terrorising Aba, then it was revealed it was Abaians terrorising themselves.

Evidence might convince me though.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alert no be fear, Ghanaians must go back to their country we don't need them here anymore Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba we be one, one big nation so go to hell and burn to ashes! and leave us alone
fman:
Ghanians? How?
Una dey there dey form sophisticated
Now una don dey wail. Keep wailing!!!!
No be ibos again be una problem, now na ghanians!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by budaatum: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Linderbalogun:
Even a kid in Ghana know that Ghanaians has nothing to do with their lives than to discuss evil concerning Nigerians everywhere on social media, street, office etc and the last time at OSU they brought back a stolen corpse of Ghanian who was shot dead at a BokoHaram fight with Nigerian military, so go ask the place is not far from OSU night market

This is like claiming even a kid knows Nigerians are crooked. Ask about their Nigerian parents though, and the ignorance of their knowing becomes glaringly obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CcgblWC8k
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
shocked Ghanaians should leave Nigerians alone and bounce back to their country we're not interested undecided
budaatum:

This is like claiming even a kid knows Nigerians are crooked. Ask about their Nigerian parents though, and the ignorance of their knowing becomes glaringly obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CcgblWC8k
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Gben5: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
guy e be like say you smoke Igbo for empty belle...you dey craze?...watin be all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
You know Ghanians inherited only smoking Igbo in the land of the living wait they will deport you back to your country soon
Gben5:
guy e be like say you smoke Igbo for empty belle...you dey craze?...watin be all this nonsense
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by RiddieBoy: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Linderbalogun:
Alert no be fear, Ghanaians must go back to their country we don't need them here anymore Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba we be one, one big nation so go to hell and burn to ashes! and leave us alone
There are more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria. Stop this childishness.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Why are you people hiding your identity in Nigeria? Come out bold as we do in all the countries of the world, let's count and know who pass in number. you think the fact your low self esteem stricken generation means your intelligent abbii
RiddieBoy:

There are more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria. Stop this childishness.
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by nanakgh(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2023
I sincerely hope you get the help you so clearly require. When I first read your other thread about Ghanaians I thought you were just a troll or chasing attention but I now see you're experiencing some sort of psychological episode. The incoherent sentences and replies is one sure sign of mental distress.

This is the internet and people might take it as a joke not noticing the signs of a mental breakdown so I hope in your moment of clarity you come across this and get some help. Shalom
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well on default Ghanians are cursed generation and it runs from one generation to another none stop and it will continue until you people are cured of all your low self-esteem and complex conditions that run wide when ever you behold Nigerians
nanakgh:
I sincerely hope you get the help you so clearly require. When I first read your other thread about Ghanaians I thought you were just a troll or chasing attention but I now see you're experiencing some sort of psychological episode. The incoherent sentences and replies is one sure sign of mental distress.

This is the internet and people might take it as a joke not noticing the signs of a mental breakdown so I hope in your moment of clarity you come across this and get some help. Shalom
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by RiddieBoy: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Linderbalogun:
Why are you people hiding your identity in Nigeria? Come out bold as we do in all the countries of the world, let's count and know who pass in number. you think the fact your low self esteem stricken generation means your intelligent abbii
I hope this ethnocentric comments puts food on your table. Otherwise, you're afrustrated and a despondent soul. May God save you. And, I'll not reply to your mention again.
Re: Ghana Nuisance Exposed by Linderbalogun(f): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Go back to your country! Was it not Ghana the only country in history rioting because of high level of hunger and hardship nationwide
RiddieBoy:

I hope this ethnocentric comments puts food on your table. Otherwise, you're afrustrated and a despondent soul. May God save you. And, I'll not reply to your mention again.

(1) (Reply)

END TIME: 52YRS Male Nurse Arrested For Stealing Male joysticks From Morgue(photo) / [DISTURBING PHOTO] Man Kills Friend In Lagos Over Phone Charging / Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.