Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? (779 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / **UPDATED** My 5weeks Ekuke Puppy / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by aluyapreston: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
I live in Benin and need an Ekuke puppy. You can reach me on Whatsapp with the number 09046595319. Thanks
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by visaclick: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy grin Benin things too dey different, u want train am chop

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2023
aluyapreston:
I live in Benin and need an Ekuke puppy. You can reach me on Whatsapp with the number 09046595319. Thanks
get to ring road then enter a bus going to Oliya market. They sell hundreds of them there.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by aluyapreston: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
get to ring road then enter a bus going to Oliya market. They sell hundreds of them there.

Thanks. You too much
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
aluyapreston:

Thanks. You too much
UWC
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2023
aluyapreston:

Thanks. You too much
How far ur Dog? Have you been able to get what you were looking for?
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by aluyapreston: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
How far ur Dog? Have you been able to get what you were looking for?

Yes I DID, BOSS. The same Sunday you helped with the location.

It has been crazy ever since. The young guy is smart and very selective with what he eats.

I deduced it was because He was still a puppy. I have made a couple of mistakes trying to find what he likes to eats.

He does not eat Rice and the normal food other local dog owners talk about. In fact, he is giving that Foreign dog vibes. He only eats Grounded watermelon, milk, canned dog beef, egg, and beans (without any spicing).

Do you think this eating habit will change, or should I always keep like 30k for his feeding every month?

I think He is like 3 weeks old (the seller did not keep time of birth. You know all these women sellers) . He currently cannot chew apples with his teeth despite showing good enthusiasm to eat it. He tries to chew small slices and when they don't budge, he spits it out.

The first day i brought him home, he drank only milk but vomited everything in the night. Maybe he is lactose intolerant, or he had too much, I am not sure.

The first night was crazy. While he played all throughout the day, he cried throughout the entire night because he was in his own room. It was during the ear-piercing cry session I had to browse if puppies crying at night is normal or I bought a demon. Frtunately, i found out that puppy separated from their mother will cry at night if they sleep in a totally separate room.

The cry reduced the next night because I would always pick him up and he will go to sleep in my hand.

I had my first night's rest yesterday. He only cried once. So he is clearly adapting to the new changes.

OUR BOND HAS BEEN SUPERB. HE NOW LISTENS TO HIS NEW NAME (Marshall) in just three days. My lady who was against me owning a dog because she doesn't like pets has been caught by his charm. She likes him and has now discovered she could actually like pets. There is a thin line between love and hate.

In all that has happened, Marshall has been great.

Do you think he will start eating more normally and not crave only exotic foods?

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
aluyapreston:

It has been crazy ever since. The young guy is smart and very selective with what he eats.

I deduced it was because He was still a puppy. I have made a couple of mistakes trying to find what he likes to eats.

He does not eat Rice and the normal food other local dog owners talk about. In fact, he is giving that Foreign dog vibes. He only eats Grounded watermelon, milk, canned dog beef, egg, and beans (without any spicing).

Do you think this eating habit will change, or should I always keep like 30k for his feeding every month?

I think He is like 3 weeks old (the seller did not keep time of birth. You know all these women sellers) . He currently cannot chew apples with his teeth despite showing good enthusiasm to eat it. He tries to chew small slices and when they don't budge, he spits it out.

The first day i brought him home, he drank only milk but vomited everything in the night. Maybe he is lactose intolerant, or he had too much, I am not sure.

The first night was crazy. While he played all throughout the day, he cried throughout the entire night because he was in his own room. It was during the ear-piercing cry session I had to browse if puppies crying at night is normal or I bought a demon. Frtunately, i found out that puppy separated from their mother will cry at night if they sleep in a totally separate room.

The cry reduced the next night because I would always pick him up and he will go to sleep in my hand.

I had my first night's rest yesterday. He only cried once. So he is clearly adapting to the new changes.

OUR BOND HAS BEEN SUPERB. HE NOW LISTENS TO HIS NEW NAME (Marshall) in just three days. My lady who was against me owning a dog because she doesn't like pets has been caught by his charm. She likes him and has now discovered she could actually like pets. There is a thin line between love and hate.

Do you think he will start eating more normally and not crave only exotic foods?

wow that was quick…. Nice….
First of all, I’d like to say there is nothing like foreign dog appetite. All dogs have their individual personalities depending on what they fancy but these things change just like as babies we used to love baby food but now as adults, while some of us can’t stand the sight of baby food or the smell, there are those of us who still love cerelac ; . For now, feed him with the good stuff but try to interchange between something more convenient for you. If the canned food and everything else you feed it with now are not an issue for your pocket, by all means continue. Growing up we had a local dog called Caesar and he was the most beautiful dog ever. It was chubby and unlike the regular local dog. Love your dog and don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. A real dog lover loves any dog regardless of breed. Anyone who claims to be a dog lover but laughs at your dog or tries to discourage you is not a dog lover. We mostly have people who like to show off foreign breeds. As for the crying, it’ll stop completely eventually. Careful about your neighbors though. I know a lot of edo people forbid dogs. Make dem no go poison your dog o.
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by aluyapreston: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
wow that was quick…. Nice….
First of all, I’d like to say there is nothing like foreign dog appetite. All dogs have their individual personalities depending on what they fancy but these things change just like as babies we used to love baby food but now as adults, while some of us can’t stand the sight of baby food or the smell, there are those of us who still love cerelac ; . For now, feed him with the good stuff but try to interchange between something more convenient for you. If the canned food and everything else you feed it with now are not an issue for your pocket, by all means continue. Growing up we had a local dog called Caesar and he was the most beautiful dog ever. It was chubby and unlike the regular local dog. Love your dog and don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. A real dog lover loves any dog regardless of breed. Anyone who claims to be a dog lover but laughs at your dog or tries to discourage you is not a dog lover. We mostly have people who like to show off foreign breeds. As for the crying, it’ll stop completely eventually. Careful about your neighbors though. I know a lot of edo people forbid dogs. Make dem no go poison your dog o.

I actually bought this local breed because of the stigma against it. My uncle once had one, and he was the smartest dog.

I love this guy. He has been great company since I and my girl don't have neighbors.
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
aluyapreston:

I actually bought this local breed because of the stigma against it. My uncle once had one, and he was the smartest dog.

I love this guy. He has been great company since I and my girl don't have neighbors.
trust me… they are very underrated dogs. You also don’t have to worry much about all the crazy illnesses that exotic breeds easily have. Happy for you bro. Share pictures sha
Re: I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
aluyapreston:

Howfar chief….How’s the pup doing? We still de wait for pictures o.

(1) (Reply)

Imported Pedigree Brindled Female Bull Mastiff / Pedigree Rottweiller Puppies / Help With 7months Old Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.