Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia (2766 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Anambra1stS0n: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
"I recognized his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue for long, but only to Nasir El - Rufai".

"I have heard of how he viciously savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like his foster father".

"Character wise, Nasir has not much going for him".

"My vivid recollection of him is his penchant for lying, for unfair embellishment of stories and his inability to sustain loyalty for long".

"I believe that he can still be used in public service under guidance and sufficient oversight, making allowance for the psychology of his petit size".

"He was described as a malicious liar. He was more than that; he is a pathological purveyor of untruths and half - truths with little or no regard for integrity".

-"MY WATCH", President Olusegun Obasanjo.

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by SLAP44: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obasanjo saw it all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Massiveglory: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
I seriously need to search for this book.
President OBJ is on point 200% with the description of characters in this book.

He also perfectly described FFK and AA.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Naijanascam: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
And he can Bow for Africa

7 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC is finally destroyed. Thank you Lord God.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Ttalk: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

That's Obasanjo on Peter Obi's Godfather and mentor.

What thou says about that. Peter Obi too was crying like Ogbanje at the feet of Obasanjo when Anambra HoA impeached him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by BigDick70inch(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
SLAP44:
Obasanjo saw it all.

2 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by BigDick70inch(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120996620:
"I recognized his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue for long, but only to Nasir El - Rufai".

"I have heard of how he viciously savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like his foster father".

"My vivid recollection of him is his penchant for lying, for unfair embellishment of stories and his inability to sustain loyalty for long".

"I believe that he can still be used in public service under guidance and sufficient oversight, making allowance for the psychology of his petit size".

"He was described as a malicious liar. He was more than that; he is a pathological purveyor of untruths and half - truths with little or no regard for integrity".

Mumu....
If El rufai....was supporting yo mumu peter obi would u have gone to dig dis.....

Aarindin ni e see..

2 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by kingsways: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obasanjo is right

Many short people are like that, very mischievous

10 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Yaribanzaonic: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
When Obasanjo talked about Atiku...Agbado carry the Matter for head. They insulted Atiku from Lagos to KOGI ..!

Now same Obasanjo has exposed El-Rufai...Agbado idiats of Nairaland...what sayeth Thou??

This period any Thiefnubuu miscreant will be pummeled to shreds...

13 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Samunique(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naijanascam:
And he can Bow for Africa
hahahaha cheesy

The man no far from ground nah grin

2 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Ever8090: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
He forgot to add that he is a religious bigot, a terrorist, grand patron of bandits..his hate for Christians is on another level..

2 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by azadus18: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Accidental public servant... Nasir Elrufai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Yaribanzaonic: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai supports religious extremist and Bigots.

That is why he hates Atiku and Peter Obi, but loves that uselessly stewpid thiefnubuu.

BigDick70inch:

Mumu....
If El rufai....was supporting yo mumu peter obi would u have gone to dig dis.....

Aarindin ni e see..

1 Like

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Anambra1stS0n: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
If not for Buhari's influence Elrufia wouldn't have been governor, those that benefitted from his popularity especially in the North are now disloyal because of their selfish interests, Buhari once beg them to allow him to select his successor, since he allowed them to select those that will fly APC flags in their various states, the idiots went after Tinubu's money, now he is showing them he is the Commander in Chief, they're crying, wait for the full display of presidential power from next week grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Softmirror: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120996620:

WHAT DID OBASANJO WRITE ABOUT PROFESSOR SOLUDO? HE ALSO SERVED UNDER HIM. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO KNOW.

HEAD OR TAIL...EL-RUFAI IS AN ACHIEVER WHO WILL ONE DAY BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY GOD'S GRACE.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by chiefolododo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
President Olusegun Obasanjo is a huge figure

1 Like

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Softmirror: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
chiefolododo:
President Olusegun Obasanjo is a huge figure

HUGE FAILURE
Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by kanupapilo: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120996620:

Wickedness personified.

1 Like

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Ritchiee: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120996620:

Only an imp like you will believe this balderdash..
Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by kingmaster2009: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120996620:

Idiot ..now you can reference the book ,"My Watch" written by Baba Iyabo to prove a point...but when the book was first published...do you believe in the writer ...do you believe in Obasanjo Govt....?
Obasanjo was heavily criticized by Nyamiri people
Despite all he did to your people in the poto poto region ...

...and Tell me Obi is a saint of the highest

Oloshi
Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by inoki247: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120996786:
If not for Buhari's influence Elrufia wouldn't have been governor, those that benefitted from his popularity especially in the North are now disloyal because of their selfish interests, Buhari once beg them to allow him to select his successor, since he allowed them to select those that will fly APC flags in their various states, the idiots went after Tinubu's money, now he is showing them he is the Commander in Chief, they're crying, wait for the full display of presidential power from next week grin grin

Have you collected your Bucket 🪣 of Tears yet you will be needing it next week.....

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ever8090:
He forgot to add that he is a religious bigot, a terrorist, grand patron of bandits..his hate for Christians is on another level..

He said he is a man that needs watch and supervision

Meaning, never to be giving free hand - like being a Governor, LG Chairman or anything autonomous.
Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Anambra1stS0n: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ritchiee:

Only an imp like you will believe this balderdash..
Una go cry hard next week

2 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Anambra1stS0n: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:

Have you collected your Bucket 🪣 of Tears yet you will be needing it next week.....
You will start after next week to advocate for Oduduwa Republic

2 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by inoki247: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120997146:

LoL we no dey buy that jargons here na u go resume your Biafra or death tears....

You're still enjoying Monday sit at home....

1 Like

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Ttalk: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
post=120997146:

You mean Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu and Atiku?

Nyamiri and delusion is 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Psalmistproject: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
The imp from the north grin

Disloyal malta Guinness grin

3 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by Anambra1stS0n: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ttalk:

You mean Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu and Atiku?

Nyamiri and delusion is 5&6
7 days to go Tinubu is a regional candidate

3 Likes

Re: MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia by chiefolododo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Softmirror:

HUGE FAILURE
don't be known a wailer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of 10 Nigerian States That Bayelsa Is Bigger Than / Why The Super 5 Were Sacked / Miserable U.k Facing Gas Shortage As Cold Weather Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.