Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy (2463 Views)

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing / Anambra: Officers were not protesting but chanting victory songs - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by NEUDUDE: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
spearman:
SS is protesting. SS and SE have nothing in common. Biafra is 5 SE states.
One Nigeria is for nomadic desperate Ibos and Fulanis.

Which SS is protesting, close your smelling gbegiri mouth there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Bet your mother's life to it. Urchin
The total votes from the South East won't be up to 500k

1 Like

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Chekwume16(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Stop saying what you don't know. There was serious protest and destruction in ph today that forced all banks and most markets to close. Same happened in delta, edo and akwa ibom
NEUDUDE:

1 Like

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by ekineme: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on you Nnamdi from Nsukka

The South South and South West is One

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election

And there will be be no Election in Biafra Land

You are devoid of rational reasoning just like most URCHINS, your brain is already filled with bigotry and stomach infrastructure, I won't dignify you with a response again.
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by YorubaSamurai: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Edo and delta...
Nobody is talking about your bad intonation dog eating mmong ayaya people and state here cheesy
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by ObosiUkwalla: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
The total votes from the South East won't be up to 500k

Urchin, from no election in SE to votes won't be up to 500k. U see u re senseless. Reason we call u people urchins

1 Like

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by NEUDUDE: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chekwume16:
Stop saying what you don't know. There was serious protest and destruction in ph today that forced all banks and most markets to close. Same happened in delta, edo and akwa ibom

Which akwa ibom close your dirty mouth. You think protest from wike and kabaka will change anything. Go and finish dreaming
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
ekineme:

You are devoid of rational reasoning just like most URCHINS, your brain is already filled with bigotry and stomach infrastructure, I won't dignify you with a response again.
There will be no Election in Biafra land
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin, from no election in SE to votes won't be up to 500k. U see u re senseless. Reason we call u people urchins

1 Like

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Madups(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dream on man!
Parachoko:

That's why Asiwaju will get absolute majority of the vote in the South South.

Accept this truth and safe yourself from HBP
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Madups:
Dream on man!
The joke is on you man

1 Like

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
tolue42:

South West made use of more money everyday in Nigeria..so what do you expect.

You need a brain surgery.
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by jahsharon: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Curious345:
The Igbos and Fulani and Hausa are not protesting the CBN redesign policy ..

Only Yoruba hoodlums and Kabaka boys are protesting ..

Do they know something we don't know

Yes, we know something that you don't know.

A poverty stricken man with no money in his account like you have nothing to protest about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by EmekaA125(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
South South and South West is One, that's why we no get IPOB on our territory.
Mumu talk
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by EmekaA125(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Shut up. Eleribu
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by PeterObi4LP: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
spearman:
SS is protesting. SS and SE have nothing in common. Biafra is 5 SE states.
One Nigeria is for nomadic desperate Ibos and Fulanis.

Shut it up! Those protest in SS is money induced by Tinubu boys.
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by EmekaA125(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
South South and South West is One, that's why we no get IPOB on our territory.
Ewedu eating miscreant.
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by MrColdsweat: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Rivers State

How about you?
You this jinadu from the slums of ogbomoso
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Apophenia24k: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Is Ilorin not in Northern Nigeria?

South South and South West are One

That's why we're protesting.

You dunminit
So SS nd SW are one and Tinubu chased their son out of face with propaganda..

All the prominent politicians from SS bears igbo name but they are not one because Yoruba want their votes
πŸ˜† 🀣
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Apophenia24k:

You dunminit
So SS nd SW are one and Tinubu chased their son out of face with propaganda..

All the prominent politicians from SS bears igbo name but they are not one because Yoruba want their votes
πŸ˜† 🀣
My comment pain this IpigπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you want to run mad because of the truth, Is your choice ☺️☺️

There will be no election in Biafra Land

1 Like

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by yarimo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Curious345:

and delta state is part of north or south west abi ? Kids everywhere nairaland with free bonus data posting rubbish

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
No protests yet from the SE simply because they didn't give Buhari so much vote during the last election

The region protesting especially the South West voted massively for this present disaster

And it looks like they are the worst hit

While the north are just confused right now
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you dumb or what?

Are you in Lagos or Rivers State?

I will be in Rivers, PH to be precise first week of March

I'm willing to meet you

Drop your WhatsApp number

The South South and South West is One, that's why we both reject IPOB madness in our region.

Or you don hear sit t home dey take place anywhere in the South South?

There will be no Election in Biafra Land

South west is south, south east is south east and south south is south.. You guys should respect yourselves.
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by tolue42(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

You need a brain surgery.

Brain is paining you..
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by YorubaSamurai: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

South west is south, south east is south east and south south is south.. You guys should respect yourselves.
read wetin you type
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Madups(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
(In blacko's voice) hahahaha!!
Parachoko:
The joke is on you man
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Apophenia24k: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Parachoko:
My comment pain this IpigπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you want to run mad because of the truth, Is your choice ☺️☺️

There will be no election in Biafra Land

I'm from Middle belt, you think if I'm igbo I'll be exchanging words with you guys here?
Na to track you beat you and your children nau.
Yoruba get mind ?
Na mouth everywhere.

Let see how your one SS will vote for Escobat
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Apophenia24k:

I'm from Middle belt, you think if I'm igbo I'll be exchanging words with you guys here?
Na to track you beat you and your children nau.
Yoruba get mind ?
Na mouth everywhere.

Let see how your one SS will vote for Escobat

You claim you're from the Middlebelt, but you're shooking mouth for wetin no concern your dull self

I doubt you're from the middle belt though. There's no way a person from the middlebelt will be pained because I said the South South and South West is one grin

You're from the South East, that's why my comment pained you urchin.

Know this and give yourself Peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Parachoko: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Please type it again without crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Parachoko post=121001295] Please type it again without crying
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by YungMillionaire: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Curious345:

Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Benue are also Yoruba people. Mumu man.
Re: North And East Are Not Protesting Buhari Redesign Policy by sukar886: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2023
I stand with buhari n emiefele ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petition To Revoke Wike's Visa Garners over 239,000 Signatures. / Heavy Fire Outbreak Ongoing In Balogun Market Lagos / Why Are Igbos In Detest Of Tinubu Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.