Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes (37753 Views)

New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / BREAKING: Ganduje Vows To Sue Wike Over Alleged Demolition Of Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by raskymonojendor: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm.
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by OfficialP: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
why is buhari allowing this treason

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Goahead(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Corrupt clown

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Fragility6: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
If banks in kaduna,kogi,kano,ogun,rivers, n other protesting states are sensible,na to closeup till after elections.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by mistilink1: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
The God of Ambode is alive, I surely know he will be laughing and enjoying every bit of this moment in his house now.Tinubu will be humiliated more than what he dish out to Ambode!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by 4words: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good, it's time the state government show the fg that they equally have executive powers in their own right. Fg can not disobey supreme court an arm of government and expect other arm to obey her.

This is power tussle at its best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Illegal1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confusion every were

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Eriokanmi: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Apc in disarray grin

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by eipreel(f): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oga go and destroy the CBN in your state first

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Betanaija42moro: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
A
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Integrity1992(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am just surprised the way these are barking like a tied dog, same people have been around for good 8 years of immeasurable hardships from all spheres of life but decided to keep mute. This alone is d reason I feel this policy is good just that the populace are really suffering *100.
matex97:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/17/kano-state-governor-vows-to-destroy-banks-refusing-old-naira-notes/

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Christistruth00:
He should just revoke all their Certificates of Occupancy in Kano

For their Economic Sabotage

who go suffer am more angry sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by cerowo(f): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
It’s getting interesting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Banks can receive the #500 and #1000 notes na
Gov don't mind mischievous people

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
matex97:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/17/kano-state-governor-vows-to-destroy-banks-refusing-old-naira-notes/

these are just plain thugs who suddenly find themselves in position of power and authority

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by brownbib(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Misplaced priorities, please bulldoze PMB

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Rexxie234(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
hmmmm
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by symbianDON(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
APC fighting APC.
extremely entertaining I swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
muykem:
State of anarchy is looming. Thick darkness over the country because of selfish interest of some cabal.
You are stewpid

Who is the selfish one here if not your oldie drug lord

Obasanjo did 8 years, Osinbajo did 8 years. What the Bleep is he looking for again? Is his region the only part of the south?

who else can be more selfish and stupid?

No let me curse you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Malory: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
symbianDON:
extremely entertaining I swear grin
grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by dazzlingd(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
They should enjoy what they brought on the people,

Buhari whey be cow

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by kulrunsman79(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
E don red ooooo, 😀😀😀
So even the dollar man is not finding it easy this time.

My final take, forget APC and PDP because they have expired and have nothing to give Nigerians other hardship, hardship and hardship!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Broveens42(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dele momodu's interview with Kanu..

....that person isn't buhari, I can stake my life for my assertion~ MNK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
total complete disarray , and there is no way they will go into that election with a united front , now they have set themselves against each other and so one faction will do everything in its power to make sure the other faction doesn't have the upper in power .

Eriokanmi:
Apc in disarray grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by chiefolododo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
This time will be interesting

If I were the president, I would deal with these rebellious governors.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by IDeyNL: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
I can understand his frustration.

The billions of 500 and 1000 naira notes they wanted to use for vote buying has been rendered useless. Hence the fight to not lose those billions

You see those people bringing out millions of naira notes after the recently broadcast by Buhari? Those are politicians money.

They have few hours to meet deadline if not those notes are useless.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Mcbayo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gandollar too dey feel am
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by Broveens42(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
OfficialP:
why is buhari allowing this treason

Dele momodu's interview with Kanu..

....that person isn't buhari, I can stake my life for my assertion~ MNK
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by upoturat: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by descartes400: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Christistruth00:
He should just revoke all their Certificates of Occupancy in Kano

For their Economic Sabotage

Shouldn't we be expecting commercial banks/cbn/federal government to approach a court of competent jurisdiction to get a stay of execution order against the governor's pronouncement?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes by rickyrex(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
My joy is that by month end all this APC and Tinubu paid politician shouting and making threat like they care for the masses will pack one side for a new nigeria and for a fresh party to be taste. Check them well all are tinubu loyalist. Don't we have pdp governors? why are they not shouting like the way apc are doing. You will not hear their voice after february 25th result go against them. Like say him own money ni dey for the same bank wey him wan destroy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. / Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.