Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) (321 Views)

Buharis, Tinubu-Ojo, Osi, Turaki Bala, Others Win Big At Peace Achievers Awards / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) by Guide777(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
I don't know if anyone has noticed. There is a Buhari who is a APC party loyalist and who supporting Tinubu. He follows him to campaign arena and often sell him as the choosing one. There is another Buhari who appears to have been hellbent on making Sure Tinubu never becomes President. He was on TV the other day given Presidential order on Naira redesign which tends stiffle Tinubu political ambitions. Let's say one Buhari belongs to the El-Rufia and his gang and the other one seems to have been caged by Mamman and his Asorock cabal. What do you think about what's playing out.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) by Softmirror: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Guide777:
I don't know if anyone has noticed. There is a Buhari who is a APC party loyalist and who supporting Tinubu. He follows him to campaign arena and often sell him as the choosing one. There is another Buhari who appears to have been hellbent on making Sure Tinubu never becomes President. He was on TV the other day given Presidential order on Naira redesign which tends stiffle Tinubu political ambitions. Let's say one Buhari belongs to the El-Rufia and his gang and the other one seems to have been caged by Mamman and his Asorock cabal. What do you think about what's playing out.

grin

WHAT GLADDENS MY HEART THE MOST IS THE KIND OF SUPPORT THE NORTH HAVE MASSIVELY GIVEN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND IS STILL GIVING HIM.

THE DRAMA BEFORE AND DURING THE PRIMARY PASS DIS ONE BETWEEN BUHARI AND TINUBU BUT TINUBU STILL WIN. ASIWAJU IS FAR AHEAD IN THIS GAME THEY ARE PLAYING. LAST, LAST HE GO STILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) by xtivin(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Guide777:
In Politics, you need people like Alimodu Sheriff, Wike and Buhari to scatter an evil party grin
Re: A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) by EPOMA(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is it only Tinubu that is contesting , I think people should be ashamed of themselves to even make such claims

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody

That's what is playing out now
Re: A Tale Of Two Buharis (opinion) by Guide777(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Guide777:

Aisha can explain more sha

(1) (Reply)

Which Road Has Soludo So Far Commissioned? / Peter Obi Don't Have Experience Vs Tinubu Experience - Watch Till The End / Online President Crew Delivering Their Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.