Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Which Has The Best Service And Internet Speed;mtn,swift Or Mobitel. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Has The Best Service And Internet Speed;mtn,swift Or Mobitel. (1958 Views)

3x Internet Speed On Zisat Ka Band / How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - / How To Speed/boost Any 3G Router Modem For Fast Internet Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Has The Best Service And Internet Speed;mtn,swift Or Mobitel. by ayobelos: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2011
i would like to know which of these internet providers has the fastest speed and also very reliable, mtn hynet,swift 4g or mobitel
Re: Which Has The Best Service And Internet Speed;mtn,swift Or Mobitel. by ibro911(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
I'd like to know too pls
Re: Which Has The Best Service And Internet Speed;mtn,swift Or Mobitel. by omafones: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
I have used both Swift and Mobitel. It really depends on your location. Swift was really good in Dolphin (Ikoyi), I installed Swift in our office at Awolowo rd, Ikoyi , Swift was rubbish, no service whatsoever, their staff were also very unhelpful.

Mobitel came to install and initially did a test in our office to check the signal before leaving their equipment, by Nigerian standards the speed is ok, but I believe we get about 80% up time.

We tried Mobitel in Anthony on Lagos mainland it was very good at a point a but suddenly dropped off.

Mobitel telephone customer service is also reasonable.
Re: Which Has The Best Service And Internet Speed;mtn,swift Or Mobitel. by jelly456: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2015
ayobelos:
i would like to know which of these internet providers has the fastest speed and also very reliable, mtn hynet,swift 4g or mobitel

If you want to get best internet service around your location,try to read some reviews.Before getting your new internet service,You should keep in mind the following instructions.
1. Look for the total cost over the whole contract
2. Set-up fees
3. Time to be connected
4. How much data is included in the plan?
5. Will you be charged extra fees if you go over your data allowance?
6. Monitor how much data you use
7. What is the duration of the contract and what is the cost to cancel it early?
I hope it will help to buy your new internet connection service and you can check your internet speed range by ScanmySpeed.com It will show you speed result within a minute.

(1) (Reply)

Best Sms Gateway For Bulk Sms In Nigeria / Used Xbox 360 Elite For Sale @ 18k / Download Bbm For Android Demo Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.