Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! (875 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by PointB: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi is a Nigerian businessman and politician who was the Governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from 2006 to 2014. He was born on July 19, 1961, in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Before he became a politician, Obi was a successful businessman, and he was the chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, a conglomerate involved in various sectors of the Nigerian economy, including hospitality, real estate, and agriculture.

As the Governor of Anambra State, Obi was known for his focus on education, healthcare, and infrastructure development. He also implemented various policies aimed at improving the state's economy, such as promoting small and medium enterprises and encouraging foreign investment.

After his tenure as Governor, Obi has remained active in Nigerian politics and has been a vocal advocate for good governance and accountability. He has also been involved in various philanthropic activities, particularly in the area of education.

In 2019, Obi was the Vice Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the Nigerian general election, which the party ultimately lost to the incumbent All Progressives Congress (APC).

Seeing how he radiates hope, and expresses no politics of bitterness, I hereby endorse His Excellence Mr. Peter Gregory Obi for president!

A New Nigeria is POssible!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
And he got lost as a Governor in Anambra? 😂😂😂

Can you tell us more about the way he knows?

As a Governor, he was part of the least performing governor, and here you are today, marketing a failure!

Tinubu is not a saint, but of my records and leadership skill, he is the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by warripekin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oga where you dey since?Obi we know and Dattis is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by Roboto11: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
See hospital in Kano vs Obi's Hospital.

Vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by PointB: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
And he got lost as a Governor in Anambra? 😂😂😂

Can you tell us more about the way he knows?

As a Governor, he was part of the least performing governor, and here you are today, marketing a failure!

Tinubu is not a saint, but of my records and leadership skill, he is the best

When I was younger, there are so many things I could do. As time pass, I realize that even though I was very good at those things, I can no longer do them. A vintage Tinubu, even with all these baggage would have been an okay leader, but there is no way the Tinubu I see now, will do better than this vintage Peter Obi.

Tinubu can be compared to the Roman Empire, Peter Obi is like the United State. The former is old and pass buy date, the latter is Young and Vibrant! We move forward to the future, not back to the past.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by PointB: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
warripekin:
Oga where you dey since?Obi we know and Dattis is a fact.

In the shadows and offline - mobilising votes.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Roboto11:

Vote wisely.

Dude looted Anambra and records have it that, their is none that can be compared to such looting.

Dude fooled them that he will not be needing pension and gratuity, after he had automatically wired Anabra state allocation to safe havens for good 8 years.

Anambra people thought he did them a favour without knowing he already had their future in his bank account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointB:

When I was younger, there are so many things I could do. As time pass, I realize that even though I was very good at those things, I can no longer do them. A vintage Tinubu, even with all these baggage would have been an okay leader, but there is no way the Tinubu I see now, will do better than this vintage Peter Obi.

Tinubu can be compared to the Roman Empire, Peter Obi is like the United State. The former is old and pass buy date, the latter is Young and Vibrant! We move forward to the future, not back to the past.

The fact that you know something very well in your youthful days, shows that you can lead people to that path even though you doll no longer have the strength. We are not talking about the Olympics here, we are talking about leadership.

Is Joe Biden running or lifting weight? He is just using experiences and skills as a former vibrant senator, to lead.

Records have it that Asiwaju knows how to assemble the best of hands, he is dogged and would always stand his grounds on what he believes in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointB:
Peter Obi is a Nigerian businessman and politician who was the Governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from 2006 to 2014. He was born on July 19, 1961, in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Before he became a politician, Obi was a successful businessman, and he was the chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, a conglomerate involved in various sectors of the Nigerian economy, including hospitality, real estate, and agriculture.

As the Governor of Anambra State, Obi was known for his focus on education, healthcare, and infrastructure development. He also implemented various policies aimed at improving the state's economy, such as promoting small and medium enterprises and encouraging foreign investment.

After his tenure as Governor, Obi has remained active in Nigerian politics and has been a vocal advocate for good governance and accountability. He has also been involved in various philanthropic activities, particularly in the area of education.

In 2019, Obi was the Vice Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the Nigerian general election, which the party ultimately lost to the incumbent All Progressives Congress (APC).

Seeing how he radiates hope, and expresses no politics of bitterness, I hereby endorse His Excellence Mr. Peter Gregory Obi for president!

Cc.PointB

Odogwu, where have you been?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by PointB: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
IDENNAA:

Cc.PointB

Odogwu, where have you been?

We have to give youth a chance. Since, I'm not Emilokan, so I strategically pulled back.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by karnap(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
By Merit, it’s Peter Obi
By Competence, it’s Peter Obi
By zoning, it’s Peter Obi
By Age, it’s Peter Obi
By intelligence, it’s Peter Obi
By qualifications, it’s Peter Obi
By Federal Character, it’s Peter Obi
By Integrity, it’s Peter Obi
Even by Emi Lokan, it’s still Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dude looted Anambra and records have it that, their is none that can be compared to such looting.

Dude fooled them that he will not be needing pension and gratuity, after he had automatically wired Anabra state allocation to safe havens for good 8 years.

Anambra people thought he did them a favour without knowing he already had their future in his bank account

This is stale, guy. Peter Obi is a unicorn. There is no wealthy Nigerian in politics comparable to Okwute! He is not just my ex governor but a man in whom Anambra is so proud. He changed our education misfortune and we became the very best winning international awards like it's our birth right.

My state, Anambra has the best public schools in Nigeria since Obi was the governor. The schools of nursing and midwifery he built were over 4 attached the Iyienu, Borromeo, Ihiala etc.

He cleared owed pension, gratuity and salary by previous government in the region of 38 billion.

The poverty mapping done in Anambra north is unbeatable....900 kilometers of roads asphalted.

Left over 78 billion. If it was not for Obiano's incompetence Anambra would be the most developed state in Nigeria, today!

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointB:

We have to give youth a chance. Since, I'm not Emilokan, so I strategically pulled back.

Okay. Well, good to hear from you and know you are well. Obi is taking this one for Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by PointB: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
IDENNAA:

Okay. Well, good to hear from you and know you are well. Obi is taking this one for Nigerian youths.

That raises spirit!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Roboto11:

Vote wisely.

Obi built that teaching hospital over 10yrs ago. Meanwhile, we are ahead of Kano in all indices of development. Need I say more...our excellence in education is unmatched.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
IDENNAA:

This is stale, guy. Peter Obi is a unicorn. There is no wealthy Nigerian in politics comparable to Okwute! He is not just my ex governor but a man in whom Anambra is so proud. He changed our education misfortune and we became the very best winning international awards like it's our birth right.

My state, Anambra has the best public schools in Nigeria since Obi was the governor. The schools of nursing and midwifery he built were over 4 attached the Iyienu, Borromeo, Ihiala etc.

He cleared owed pension, gratuity and salary by previous government in the region of 38 billion.

The poverty mapping done in Anambra north is unbeatable....900 kilometers of roads asphalted.

Left over 78 billion. If it was not for Obiano's incompetence Anambra would be the most developed state in Nigeria, today!

Best public what? Can you show a picture of the schools?

Go see what Ameachi did in Rivers, or compare to million in schools in Lagos!

Show is the schools and hospitals he built and let’s compare with other states?

Best education my ass! Like we don’t all know they are miracle centers!

You talked about 78 billion! How much was left for him in state treasury? Is that an excuse for failing woefully?

Even an illiterate knows that money saved in the bank depreciates, and of all things, he went to invest in beer parlour business. Even Obiano who loved alcohol never did such.

Stop hyping what’s not! Show us the huts he built and let’s compare to what people have done. Reminds of Donald Duke, go see what achievers did and you here telling me a failure is unique!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointB:

and a Nigerian who doesn't has regards to his religion

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Best public what? Can you show a picture of the schools?

Go see what Ameachi did in Rivers, or compare to million in schools in Lagos!

Show is the schools and hospitals he built and let’s compare with other states?

Best education my ass! Like we don’t all know they are miracle centers!

You talked about 78 billion! How much was left for him in state treasury? Is that an excuse for failing woefully?

Even an illiterate knows that money saved in the bank depreciates, and of all things, he went to invest in beer parlour business. Even Obiano who loved alcohol never did such.

Stop hyping what’s not! Show us the huts he built and let’s compare to what people have done. Reminds of Donald Duke, go see what achievers did and you here telling me a failure is unique!

Mater Amabilis
CKC
QRC
.....to mention a few

Best in WAEC for 3 consecutive years and remained top 3 for 15yrs

We have posted these pictures over and over again but you people turn blind eye and keep asking same annoying questions. I am sick and tired of repeating same shiit every gaddem day. Another tribal Tinubu supporter asked for same thing and when I started posting the pictures he asked me to show him where Obi was commissioning them and then ran.

You know damn well Obi is an excellent man but pissed an Igbo ,the :rejected" and "second class citizens" will be the ones to bring glory and pride to Nigeria. Isn't God so wonderful?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
and a Nigerian who doesn't has regards to his religion

Just like you accused Obi of being a drug pusher...your tears are so tasty and fresh
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2023
My hometown school, Mater Amabilis, Uymuoji. Obi did wonders here

This is a public school, by the way

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Just like you accused Obi of being a drug pusher...your tears are so tasty and fresh
Ask obi who kill his father
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
Ask obi who kill his father

Shut up and watch beautiful pictures courtesy of Obi's magic......yes , the Igbo man you hated will be the rock on which this nation will be built. The Igbo will bring pride to the faces of the suffering Nigerians. Deal with it

More pictures coming
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by yarimo(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Shut up and watch beautiful pictures courtesy of Obi's magic......yes , the Igbo man you hated will be the rock on which this nation will be built. The Igbo will bring pride to the faces of the suffering Nigerians. Deal with it

More pictures coming

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121002326][/quote]

I have no fucking time for nonsense...

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Queen of Rosary Onicha...another where Obi's magic did wonders. A high flying public high school winning awards like it's nothing

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by globemoney01: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Anuofia they asked you to mention what the obidient failure did you are mentioning Obiano, did Obiano run as governor with Obi?
If anyone asks what Obiano did we will quickly mention them which rivals any governor in Nigeria history. Just accept that Obi was a failure, even him is now ashamed of campaigning with what he did as governor. Stop embarrassing yourself posting schools that are in every state as his achievement.
Even Obi will be ashamed of you
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by globemoney01: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:
Queen of Rosary Onicha...another where Obi's magic did wonders. A high flying public high school winning awards like it's nothing
It seems you have been finally mobilized. Look at the nonsense you are campaigning with for a presidential candidate. Not even his project.
Later you will open your foolish mouth to call Obiano names. Ewu
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2023
CKC Onicha. Another school Obi resurrected
Shame will descend on Obi's enemies like a sackcloth

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2023
globemoney01:

Anuofia they asked you to mention what the obidient failure did you are mentioning Obiano, did Obiano run as governor with Obi?
If anyone asks what Obiano did we will quickly mention them which rivals any governor in Nigeria history. Just accept that Obi was a failure, even him is now ashamed of campaigning with what he did as governor. Stop embarrassing yourself posting schools that are in every state as his achievement.
Even Obi will be ashamed of you

Thunder fire your diseased life ....cursed idiot!

Why are you not campaigning for Tinubu and Mrs Obiano?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2023
globemoney01:

It seems you have been finally mobilized. Look at the nonsense you are campaigning with for a presidential candidate. Not even his project.
Later you will open your foolish mouth to call Obiano names. Ewu

Stop following me around like a fool...campaign for Tinubu and Mrs. Obiano
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by globemoney01: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2023
IDENNAA:

Thunder fire your diseased life ....cursed idiot!

Why are you not campaigning for Tinubu and Mrs Obiano?
Hide your head in shame. Stop embarrassing our state with this nonsense pics you call achievements. Post your own plateau state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Knows The Right Way! by IDENNAA(m): 1:14am On Feb 18, 2023
This is Obiano on Obi right after he assumed office

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom: My Spiritual Father Told Me That Peter Obi Will Win The Election (Video) / ‘Treason’: Security Agencies Will Determine El-rufai, Others’ Fate – Malami / Today I Realized That OBI Is Massively Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.