Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. (621 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / El Rufai Now Persona Non Gratia In Aso Rock / Nasir El-rufai Now Head Of Ad-hoc Committee That Will Review Discos Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Elfree: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bswVts9x_ZU

El-Rufai of Kaduna state.

DSS must stop this rogue and renegade committing treason against our sovereignty under the facade of gubernatorial immunity. He's running a nation within a nation.

How do we have these total complete psychopaths and sociopaths in our corridors of power. This is why Nigeria is unlawful and out of control.

Completely outraged๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Country people you've seen the intention of people who wants to rule you. Your destiny is in your own hands in this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Roboto11: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fake outrage.

If you serious hit your head 100 times for wall.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Ritchiee: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai,defender of the masses. wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Maazieze(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
What precedent is being set where a state governor can blatantly ignore an executive order? I suspect were going down the hill towards state warlordism like early 20th century china

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by teadrake(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maazieze:
What precedent is being set where a state governor can blatantly ignore an executive order? I suspect were going down the hill towards state warlordism like early 20th century china
But the president disobeyed the order of the highest court in the land. Nothing wrong with that? Blame the President for this madness he's inflicting on the masses.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Pierocash(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maazieze:
forget about the midget,his outburst is due to frustration of his loot that has been rendered useless.

His directive to the people of Kaduna is of no weight

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by ronalmagic10(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
They're killing your brothers in Anambra and this is all you have to say? Shameless pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by itsRhamzy: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
teadrake:

But the president disobeyed the order of the highest court in the land. Nothing wrong with that? Blame the President for this madness he's inflicting on the masses.
you guys should stop attributing too much importance to the now bastardized supreme court.

Is it the Supreme court that deliberately stole Machina's legitimate mandate to contest as Yobe Senator and shamelessly handed it to Lawan that Buhari will listen to?

Supreme court has been ridiculed and now a haven for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Misterone: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bswVts9x_ZU

El-Rufai of Kaduna state.

DSS must stop this rogue and renegade committing treason against our sovereignty under the facade of gubernatorial immunity. He's running a nation within a nation.

How do we have these total complete psychopaths and sociopaths in our corridors of power. This is why Nigeria is unlawful and out of control.

Completely outraged๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Country people you've seen the intention of people who wants to rule you. Your destiny is in your own hands in this election.

You are so sick! See Mumu, go hug transformer na, idiot
Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Elfree: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Roboto11:
Fake outrage.

If you serious hit your head 100 times for wall.

Who's outraged and burning down the nation over naira redesign? Isn't it your stupid party and your deranged demented presidential candidate holding up his walking stick above his head during national Anthem until Oshiomole redirected him.

This is who you want to be president because the people have not suffered enough? May darkness and tragedy befall you and everyone undermining our country.

Let me remind you again. I am a US citizen and all my children born in the US. We've option, it is you that will be hitting your head on the concrete when Peter Obi wins.

Shameless tribalist.

What has naira got to do with election?
Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Elfree: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maazieze:

Totally unbelievable ๐Ÿ™„ And some Nigerians supporting the political recklessness ๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Elfree: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
itsRhamzy:
you guys should stop attributing too much importance to the now bastardized supreme court.

Is it the Supreme court that deliberately stole Machina's legitimate mandate to contest as Yobe Senator and shamelessly handed it to Lawan that Buhari will listen to?

Supreme court has been ridiculed and now a haven for the highest bidder.

Absolutely well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ my brother.

Supreme Court have no business with Central Bank monetary policies. My God, there's no boundaries in this country in this case Supreme Court seeking to control an independent financial and economic sector.

What's going on this country?

Supreme Court would've referred them back to their party principal the president to settle their in-party squabbles.

This is APC against APC policies, what has the apex court got to do with it, if not to fill their coffers?

These Governors doesn't have no ground here. Their states citizens aren't the only ones suffering hardship in this process.

And they're not representing anyone else but themselves and their political ambition.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Elfree: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Misterone:
You are so sick! See Mumu, go hug transformer na, idiot

You're the mumu, idiot, savage, dummy, thug, pathetic illiterate, tribalist drenched in poverty. That's why you're doing political thuggery for politicians that kept your life miserable.

What a sadist.
Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Roboto11: 3:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Elfree:

Who's outraged and burning down the nation over naira redesign? Isn't it your stupid party and your deranged demented presidential candidate holding up his walking stick above his head during national Anthem until Oshiomole redirected him.

This is who you want to be president because the people have not suffered enough? May darkness and tragedy befall you and everyone undermining our country.

Let me remind you again. I am a US citizen and all my children born in the US. We've option, it is you that will be hitting your head on the concrete when Peter Obi wins.

Shameless tribalist.

What has naira got to do with election?

You are an idiot.

I'm sure you've been called that a lot of times.

"I'm a US Citizen ", and so bloody what?

Would you be the first?

Dunce.
Re: I Am So Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Politicians Impunity . Dss Stop El-rufai Now. by Misterone: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Elfree:

You're the mumu, idiot, savage, dummy, thug, pathetic illiterate, tribalist drenched in poverty. That's why you're doing political thuggery for politicians that kept your life miserable.

What a sadist.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Most Corrupt Person, Bola Tinubu / Mrs Margaret Obi Visits The Palace Of Paramount Ruler Of Onna LGA In Akwa Ibom / Orji Uzor Kalu Gave APC An Invalid Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.