Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow (8059 Views)

'Nigeria Unites For Palestine': Muslims Hold mega rally In Lagos, Demand Justice / Benue State Hold Mega Rally For Labour Party Pic / Arewa Community In Lagos To Hold Mega Rally For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by tyson98: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Tifnubu is the only failure who governed a state like lagos for 8yrs without any positive impact ...aside agbero and owomida touts.

Nigerians are wiser now, there's no way for tinubu with his boko haram founder vice
Is Lagos not better than Anambra? Ogbeni you don't know anything jare....no wonder Dem dey kill una like ants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2023
tyson98:

Is Lagos not better than Anambra? Ogbeni you don't know anything jare....no wonder Dem dey kill una like ants

Na you dey kill your family like ant, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for 75yrs plus...Anambra was never for a day.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Na you dey kill your family like ant, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for 75yrs plus...Anambra was never for a day.

And how has Anambra grown in last 20 years? A state that just celebrating its first international airport in 2023

A state cannot even boast of a single city!

A state that can’t boast of 5 flyovers🤣🤣🤣

All we hear is billionaires but state still competing with Ifo Local Government, Ogun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

And how has Anambra grown in last 20 years? A state that just celebrating its first international airport in 2023

All we here is billionaires but state still competing with Ifo Local Government, Ogun state.

Even your big for nothing Ogun can not boast of a single local airport...shame on you.

All the 5 small se states has airports except Abia, but ogun, oyo, ekiti,ondo and osun has no befitting airport, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Anambra no be your mate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Hope2023: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2023
You just successfully spitted trash, let me start by asking u to list
5 achievements of Oshinbajo as vice president
5 achievements of Hamzat as deputy governor of Lagos.

Do u even know how governance works at all? How old were u in 1999 to 2007 when Atiku was vice president? I stand to be corrected, Atiku as a vice president was the Head of the economic team that achieved Debt relief for Nigeria, under Atiku as vice president, Nigeria had her best economic buoyancy. By all indices that you can use to measure economic performance, Nigerian Economy had her best Gdp per capita income between 1999-2007, Nigeria had her lowest inflation and unemployment rate between 1999-2007, lowest borrowing rate, ease of doing business was relatively high between that period, lowest mortality rate and Nigeria was obviously on a path to economic glory.. u can never compare his scorecard as vice president with any other vice president we've had since 1999 till date. Before you start quoting me to ask some certain questions, "constitutionally the office of the president is saddled with the responsibility of handling the security in the country while the office of the VP handles and heads the economic team".

CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel

Atiku and Peter should channel theor resources into fish farming or oil palm plantation. Those businesses are fvcking lucrative.

Wasting funds on an impossible cause won’t change the reality facing them.

But at some point, Atiku has no iota of shame! After failing woefully for 8 years as a vice President, he still has the effrontery to want to lead Nigeria!

Atiku’s achievements should be campaigning for him if he wasn’t a thief. Clear evidence that some humans don’t have a conscience or have any iota of shame

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:18am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

All we hear is billionaires but state still competing with Ifo Local Government, Ogun state.

Awka Anambra state, show us abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Even your big for nothing Ogun can not boast of a single local airport...shame on you.

All the 5 small se states has airports except Abia, but ogun, oyo, ekiti,ondo and osun has no befitting airport, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Anambra no be your mate.

Those SW states are still viable than all the SE states.

Go to the motor parks and see how many busses are trooping into those your mentioned states, from the SE

Your lots migrate to the fattest corners of the SW. Even inside out swamps, your brothers are moving there!

Who relocated to the SE? Even those presently there are praying and planning to move to the West!

Even your Peter resides in the West 😀😀😀😀
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Awka Anambra state, show us abeokuta

Awka is a town. Nothing happens there. I am sure the picture you shared is the only flyover on Awka.

And look at the bridge, it’s a substandard suspension bridge. The suspension strings are decoration. I have been the there! It’s Aba made suspension bridge.

Nothing happens in Awka outside drinking beer. It’s a dead town.

They call it a city out of pity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Those SW states are still viable than all the SE states.

Go to the motor parks and see how many busses are trooping into those your mentioned states, from the SE

Your lots migrate to the fattest corners of the SW. Even inside out swamps, your brothers are moving there!

Who relocated to the SE? Even those presently there are praying and planning to move to the West!

Even your Peter resides in the West 😀😀😀😀

Oga show your airports and developed city...we saw tinubu campaigned in Ibadan 2days ago, it was such a slum, I was wondering If that's your standard city in that region.

Keep deceiving yourself with igbos migrating in your region nonsense...Obosi in Anambra state still has the most densely populated area in nigeria after lagos.

Show us your overrated cities make we see

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Hope2023:
5 achievement of Oshinbajo as vice president
5 achievement of Hamzat as deputy governor of Lagos.

Do u even know how governance work at all? How old were u in 1999 to 2007 when Atiku was vice president? I stand to be corrected, Atiku as a vice president was the Head of the economic team that achieved Debt relief for Nigeria, under Atiku as vice president, Nigeria had her best economic buoyancy. By all indices that you can use to measure economic performance, Nigerian Economy had her best Gdp per capita income between 1999-2007, Nigeria had her lowest inflation and unemployment rate between 1999-2007, lowest borrowing rate, ease of doing business was relatively high between that period, lowest mortality rate and Nigeria was obviously on a path to economic glory.. u can never compare his scorecard as vice president with any other vice president we've had since 1999 till date. Before you start quoting me to ask some certain questions, "constitutionally the office of the president is saddled with the responsibility of handling the security in the country while the office of the VP handles and heads the economic team".

Theor os no way you can decorate failure. These are renowned failures that’s not hidden, and shouldn’t be debated.

Atiku’s failure is world renowned!
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Awka is a town. Nothing happens there. I am sure the picture you shared is the only flyover on Awka.

And look at the bridge, it’s a substandard suspension bridge. The suspension strings are decoration. I have been the there! It’s Aba made suspension bridge.

Nothing happens in Awka outside drinking beer. It’s a dead town.

They call it a city out of pity.

You already talking nonsense, can we see Ibadan or Abeokuta?? I have lots of pictures from these two places.

Anambra is not your mate when it comes to development...even my hometown has more fine structures than your overrated cities.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga show your airports and developed city...we saw tinubu campaigned in Ibadan 2days ago, it was such a slum, I was wondering If that's your standard city in that region.

Keep deceiving yourself with igbos migrating in your region nonsense...Obosi in Anambra state still has the most densely populated area in nigeria after lagos.

Show us your overrated cities make we see

Do I need to?

You live there and you see how amazing it is to be in the West.

You see the thriving economy, and still able to dine with the most welcoming, educated and versatile lots.

Those are the perks that come with being in the West!

Also, Your Igbotic English will change once you move to the West
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do I need to?

You live there and you see how amazing it is to be in the West.

You see the thriving economy, and still able to dine with the most welcoming, educated and versatile lots.

Those are the perks that come with being in the West!

Also, Your Igbotic English will change once you move to the West

You think everybody lives in lagos? You're laughable.

Glorified brown roof slums you call cities...try and travel small and liberate yourself of foolishness.

Use Google and compare pictures of any city in the east with your overrated shities in the west

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

You already talking nonsense, can we see Ibadan or Abeokuta?? I have lots of pictures from these two places.

Anambra is not your mate when it comes to development...even my hometown has more fine structures than your overrated cities.

I am not in the class of people you will be painting fictions to.

I have been there! Nothing happens on the entire South East! It’s a dead region. Outside people living there, nothing else exist there!

If it were to be located in the United States, nuclear bomb test would be conducted there since nothing happen there!
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not in the class of people you will be painting fictions to.

I have been there! Nothing happens on the entire South East! It’s a dead region. Outside people living there, nothing else exist there!

If it were to be located in the United States, nuclear bomb test would be conducted there since nothing happen there!

I have been to sw too, its filled with slummy towns and brown roof dilapidated cities.

They can't boast of any single city aside lagos, every of your people are always quick to claim lagosian, very ashamed of their paternal slummy states.

Remove lagos, and you have a completely big for nothing slummy region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Poppia: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Okay na
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by seeyounow: 1:06am On Feb 18, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Zelenskyy(m): 2:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Ennoloa:
Buhari won at least 80% in [NW NE] 60% in NC & SW to win the Election

Tinubu is sharing NW,NE,NC & SW and urchins think he can win : grin grin grin grin

Tell dem make dem hear well

In 7 days time, Ūrchins will chop breakfast

🥣🥣🥣🍛🍛🍛🥗🥗🥗🍲🍲🍲

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Zelenskyy(m): 2:17am On Feb 18, 2023
Softmirror:

ATIKU CAN'T WIN! ASK PEOPLE IN THE NORTH, HIS REPUTATION DOESN'T INSPIRE.

Dey there dey deceive yourself

The same North that has refused to support Kasim Mustapha Shettima and Bola Ahmed Tinubu....

Maybe you didn't hear Shettima complained recently that the North is not supporting him because he is not fulani.

The North is fully Atikulated

Even the Emir of Buhari's hometown is seriously Atikulated...
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Bekermann(m): 2:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Hope2023:
5 achievements of Oshinbajo as vice president
5 achievements of Hamzat as deputy governor of Lagos.

Do u even know how governance works at all? How old were u in 1999 to 2007 when Atiku was vice president? I stand to be corrected, Atiku as a vice president was the Head of the economic team that achieved Debt relief for Nigeria, under Atiku as vice president, Nigeria had her best economic buoyancy. By all indices that you can use to measure economic performance, Nigerian Economy had her best Gdp per capita income between 1999-2007, Nigeria had her lowest inflation and unemployment rate between 1999-2007, lowest borrowing rate, ease of doing business was relatively high between that period, lowest mortality rate and Nigeria was obviously on a path to economic glory.. u can never compare his scorecard as vice president with any other vice president we've had since 1999 till date. Before you start quoting me to ask some certain questions, "constitutionally the office of the president is saddled with the responsibility of handling the security in the country while the office of the VP handles and heads the economic team".

You get time dey reply that illiterate
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Djele: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Okowa the loan master
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by livinbygrace: 3:50am On Feb 18, 2023
woolinla:
Incoming president insha Allah

Yes oo ,President of Adamawa
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

You think everybody lives in lagos? You're laughable.

Glorified brown roof slums you call cities...try and travel small and liberate yourself of foolishness.

Use Google and compare pictures of any city in the east with your overrated shities in the west

Their is No city in the East!

Call a spade a spade and stop decorating it!

So Aba, Awka, Owerri, Onitsha, Abakaliki and Aba are now cities? Common! Those places are towns!
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by frank14011991(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2023
He will remain there till eternity insha Allahu
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by malakaimoscondo: 6:24am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel

Atiku and Peter should channel theor resources into fish farming or oil palm plantation. Those businesses are fvcking lucrative.

Wasting funds on an impossible cause won’t change the reality facing them.

But at some point, Atiku has no iota of shame! After failing woefully for 8 years as a vice President, he still has the effrontery to want to lead Nigeria!

Atiku’s achievements should be campaigning for him if he wasn’t a thief. Clear evidence that some humans don’t have a conscience or have any iota of shame

so can u sincerely say atiku is a thief and tinubu isnt? Sabi election go soon come.. U seeing the sign but u ignore it....
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by highchief1: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2023
Arafat2022:
Hello Good Peoples of Adamawa state
The home state of People Democratic party PDP Presidential Candidate and our next president by the special grace of Almighty Lord. Tomorrow AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction mega Rally will hold.
the beef is serious that atiku didn’t bother to campaign in rivers state.
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by BossGerald: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is No city in the East!

Call a spade a spade and stop decorating it!

So Aba, Awka, Owerri, Onitsha, Abakaliki and Aba are now cities? Common! Those places are towns!

Apart lagos, there's no other place in your region half as developed as Enugu...Google enugu and compare

You're just living in a glorified shities, and your media is not helping matters, we all saw Ibadan, the so called largest city in Nigeria. It was an eye sore.
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by iokpebholo: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2023
God bless the incoming president..... urchins can do d needful and die
Re: Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow by iokpebholo: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Ennoloa:
Buhari won at least 80% in [NW NE] 60% in NC & SW to win the Election

Tinubu is sharing NW,NE,NC & SW and urchins think he can win : grin grin grin grin
Tinubu is not sharing anything Mr Agbado,North is already gone, Tinubu should focus on south west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Suicide Bomber Arrested At Ikorodu, Lagos. No Bomb Found. / Togo’s PM Resigns : Can This Miracle Happen In Nigeria? / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.