Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Electric Charged Stones Discovered In CONGO - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Electric Charged Stones Discovered In CONGO (293 Views)

Are The Infinity Stones Copyrighted Or Trademarked? / See The Moment Miss Africa 2018 Winner Miss Congo’s Hair Caught Fire / Sex Scandal By Congo Brazavilles President Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Charged Stones Discovered In CONGO by Stephenabudu960(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
🕺💃See what the Lord has done!

🎺New discovery of *STONES* with the ability to conduct electricity. This will be far worth more than gold. This was prophecied by Lord Israel in the *2023 Prophecy January 6th*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B5zaFdCRvA

My God!!!
The money is coming. Africa will be so rich. Your small will be so big. You have no option than to be rich!

Watch the full video of 2023 Prophecy Video on YouTube and see further things to take place.

#ProphecyFulfilled #Year of the Spirit #NigeriaIsHeaven
❤️ Salvation Praise

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Top Three Neflix Series You've Watch This 2023 Of All Time? / BBNaija All Stars: “I’m Here For My Wife, She Consented” – Frodd (Video) / Pictures From The Bbnaijaallstars tecno Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.