Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order (36604 Views)

"All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) / Lagos PDP Accuses Secondus Of Disobeying Court Order, Causing Crisis In Party / Ibrahim Tanko Warns That Disobeying Court Orders Will Attract Grave Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2023

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Jalinspy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
El rufai is a clown. They are all shouting because it will not favour them. Buhari should jail them all and throw the key into Atlantic ocean.

337 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by ronalmagic10(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ipbo rest na. Your crying is becoming too much boy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Praxis758: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why does this Deji like pressing the neck of hypocrites?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by PointZerom: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin

Tinubu remains a certified drug lord, NIGERIA will be sold under Thifnubu.

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Throwback: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
But Deji did not say it is the Supreme Court ruling/order like this case of currency swap.

I tell you this for free, no Governor in Nigeria can disregard the orders of the Supreme Court.

Why not Deji tell us that in disregarding the ruling of a court, it is because the matter has been appealed to a higher court.

Only Presidents like Obasanjo and Buhari have always disregarded the Supreme Court.

Case in point was the withheld funds of the Lagos State Local Governments. Tinubu defeated Obasanjo and the PDP led FG at the Supreme Court level, yet Obasanjo refused to comply.

Forget, Tinubu is a legend, a fighter, a national leader.

No Governor has supported the judiciary and democracy activism like Tinubu has done in is political career. Even Wike confessed his own support for the judiciary stemmed from what he observed with Tinubu.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Softmirror: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praxis758:
Why does this Deji like pressing the neck of hypocrites?

YOU MEAN THE SAME DEJI THAT SAID HE WILL BE PRESIDENT BEFORE PETER OBI CAN EVER BE?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Urheadmaster(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
tongue
It is better you learn how to keep to your ignorance when you no get anything reasonable to say tongue
ronalmagic10:

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Freshtruth(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
The fact that I was born without my permission annoys me. That Push! Push! shows I was forced to be here.😭

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Massiveglory: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
I knew this was coming out.
It's not the only case. Elrufai has flouted court orders well.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by PointZerom: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Shut up at once.

Throwback:
But Deji did not say it is the Supreme Court ruling/order like this case of currency swap.

I tell you this for free, no Governor in Nigeria can disregard the orders of the Supreme Court.

Why not Deji tell us that in disregarding the ruling of a court, it is because the matter has been appealed to a higher court.

Only Presidents like Obasanjo and Buhari have always disregarded the Supreme Court.

Case in point was the withheld funds of the Lagos State Local Governments. Tinubu defeated Obasanjo and the PDP led FG at the Supreme Court level, yet Obasanjo refused to comply.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Throwback: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:
grin

Tinubu remains a certified drug lord, NIGERIA will be sold under Thifnubu.

Tinubu never invested state funds in his own bank or private business.

Nigeria will grow under Tinubu.

Historical facts tells us this.

Vote wisely or suffer like Anambrarians under a curse and bad omen.

Peter Obi could not even pretend that he had stopped being a wicked and visionless man.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Urheadmaster(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hence the reason why sniper is available always tongue
Freshtruth:
The fact that I was born without my permission annoys me. That Push! Push! shows I was forced to be here.😭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Massiveglory: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Keep fooling and deceiving yourself.
The mysterious burnings of igbosere high court in Lagos due to tinubu's matter is not forgotten.
Many of you are kids and do not know anything about tinubu.
Few days and hours for you to lament fully. Save your voice.
Throwback:

No Governor has supported the judiciary and democracy activism like Tinubu has done in is political career. Even Wike confessed his own support for the judiciary stemmed from what he observed with Tinubu.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Throwback: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:
Shut up at once.

Let me shut you up with how Anambrarians suffered under Peter Obi who had no vision.

I will start with Owobokiri who knew him to be a corrupt fake messiah who was putting public funds in his own bank to grow his wealth.

1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by LesbianBoy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
That short morafucker called Elrufai should be captured by the dss. Notice how i used captured instead of arrest.

Btw to think all these APC urchins were supporting him grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by shuttox: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Law of karma exists

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Digitron: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Throwback:

So we can disobey other courts except supreme court?

Just tell us you have some corn in your pocket, we will accept

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Throwback: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Digitron:

So we can disobey other courts except supreme court?

Just tell us you have some corn in your pocket, we will accept

Do you mean the Osun State dancing Governor is disobeying the tribunal judgement while waiting on the ruling of his appeal to a higher court?

Slow down and read my previous comments, but this time ensure to do so with your full senses.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by MXrep: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Deji is now IPOB. Mumu urchin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by PointZerom: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Throwback:

Let me shut you up with how Anambrarians suffered under Peter Obi who had no vision.

I will start with Owobokiri who knew him to be a corrupt fake messiah who was putting public funds in his own bank to grow his wealth.

I witnessed Thifnubu's wickedness in Lagos State. It's a pity that your likes are supporting a thief.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by PointZerom: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu never invested state funds in his own bank or private business.

Nigeria will grow under Tinubu.

Historical facts tells us this.

Vote wisely or suffer like Anambrarians under a curse and bad omen.

Peter Obi could not even pretend that he had stopped being a wicked and visionless man.

We challenge Thifnubu to make this type of declaration.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by PointZerom: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
No primary attended
No secondary school attended
No known age mates
No siblings
No uncles

Tinubu is a thief.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by BossGerald: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You can never get sense...tifnubu gay Apc urchin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by alcuin(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
PointZerom:
Shut up at once.

Why? Because he's saying the fact you don't want to hear?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Curious345: 3:04am On Feb 18, 2023
This Deji is a crook
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:45am On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin could it be that Deji Adeyanju knew that El-rufai is only acting

That he is in cohort with Buhari No wonder he (Adeyanju) asked him to weep no more grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by kcnwaigbo: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Throwback:

Oga shut up.Court order is court order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by Savedday2: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people!

You were given 3months notice to deposit your old note but, refused believing there most be extension of deadline.

If Buhari like, let him extend the deadline to the next 10years, some people will still wait for die minute.

Is only dull brains that doesn't know that El-rufai is fighting for his personal pocket.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order by EagleNest(m): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2023
I don't listen to El Rufai. He is a hypocrite. A religious and tribal bigot who has mastered the art of outward deception but inside - he is a dangerous man.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits / Chijioke Chukwu Beats His Wife, Chinyere Chukwu In Abia (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.