Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West (9741 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Untouchedmoney2(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

Zombidiot why are you blindfolded. .

Even if other zombies are going after human flesh..why must you join them..

Reason for one second and see what is going on..

Or are you inflicted with a curse?
it possible.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by frank14011991(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu might just snatch benue
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Jones4190(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

You said buhari, and it was because goodluck didn't play his politics well.

Tinubu is a different case, do you think benue people are not on the internet or they don't listen to news?? They've seen and heard tinubu gaffes and sickness and urinating everywhere.

Nobody wants that as president.
which of the benue people Benue people you are talking because I'm from Benue too, it's easier to market tinubu in Benue state than buhari, tinubu is not a Fulani man, he marry a pastor, He singlehandedly support and is sponsoring a Rev. father as apc governorship candidate in Benue state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Sunday40: 7:19am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
Gbam benue state is 98% for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU
Sure here in benue we candidate not party.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by BossGerald: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Jones4190:
which of the benue people Benue people you are talking because I'm from Benue too, it's easier to market tinubu in Benue state than buhari, tinubu is not a Fulani man, he marry a pastor, He singlehandedly support and is sponsoring a Rev. father as apc governorship candidate in Benue state

Haha, now now now you Don become benue person?? Wow so fast.

Few days ago you were claiming lagosian grin

All you tifnubu urchin can never get sense...I won't reply a liar like you on this again.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Sunday40: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
We vote candidate not party
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by telleyway: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Lipscomb:
This is a state labour party are hoping to win I laff loudly .

I said here time without number that Benue next governor is APC , but presidency is Obi. You can take it or leave it
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by telleyway: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:

You don't know anything about Benue politics. If not for the Rev Fr that's on the ballot, APC has zero chances in the state. But with him, APC may get some votes in the presidential election but labour party will take the day.
You can take that to the bank.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Jones4190(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Haha, now now now you Don become benue person?? Wow so fast.

Few days ago you were claiming lagosian grin

All you tifnubu urchin can never get sense...I won't reply a liar like you on this again.
I'm a confirmed Benue man from buruku lacal government, school in gboko local government, work in Lagos.
I will be voting tinubu in buruku for president and sekav for house of Rep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by DanAugust2021: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2023
PsTar2021:
This man seems to have a bright chance.
Over bright self. Benue State indigenes are all for individual candidates and not political parties. The same people presently in APC were the founding fathers of PDP and vice versa. The people contesting in Labour party were Senators in both APC and PDP, a few months ago. They can't fool the indigenes with political parties again, it's now about individuals.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Lipscomb(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2023
But you will never stake with your money .
telleyway:

I said here time without number that Benue next governor is APC , but presidency is Obi. You can take it or leave it
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by BossGerald: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Jones4190:
I'm a confirmed Benue man from buruku lacal government, school in gboko local government, work in Lagos.
I will be voting tinubu in buruku for president and sekav for house of Rep.

I know, I've bookmarked this because tomorrow you'll claim ijaw man from bayelsa.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by senatordave1(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2023
telleyway:

You don't know anything about Benue politics. If not for the Rev Fr that's on the ballot, APC has zero chances in the state. But with him, APC may get some votes in the presidential election but labour party will take the day.
You can take that to the bank.

I agree.obi 50% tinubu 30% atiku 20%000
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by DanAugust2021: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2023
Jones4190:
De eren aie. Why will you say Tinubu is sponsoring Rev Alia? Most of you don't know how it started and why it had to be direct primaries.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Jones4190(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2023
DanAugust2021:
De eren aie. Why will you say Tinubu is sponsoring Rev Alia? Most of you don't know how it started and why it had to be direct primaries.
see this one did Alia has the money to campaign not to even talk of buying the form for governorship, in what ways did you think Alia will defeat people like shija, gemade, Aondoakaa?
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Afamed: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2023
Officialgarri:
These people are not tired of APC , they are not tired of PDP . They are just tired with the kind of wicked persons given to them as Governors.

From Suswam to Ortom . Frypan to Fire ..

YOur Fraud Obi was also in PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by DanAugust2021: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Jones4190:

see this one did Alia has the money to campaign not to even talk of buying the form for governorship, in what ways did you think Alia will defeat people like shija, gemade, Aondoakaa?
You are an ignoramus as far as this matter is concerned. Do you know why it had to be direct primaries and not indirect primaries? Do you know who and who is aiding Fr Alia financially at all. Una go open mouth waa, dey roll am like toilet roll when una no sabi anything for matter wey una dey talk. It's better to keep quiet when you are not conversant with a particular matter than to publicly expose your ignorance, tor aie.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by pocom16: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Benue state is middle belt
Middle belt is also north

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Chineduawka: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

You said buhari, and it was because goodluck didn't play his politics well.

Tinubu is a different case, do you think benue people are not on the internet or they don't listen to news?? They've seen and heard tinubu gaffes and sickness and urinating everywhere.

Nobody wants that as president.
Bia nwokem. Nzogbu nzogbu won't allow obi win..
I'm voting TINUBU in awka
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by BossGerald: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Chineduawka:

Bia nwokem. Nzogbu nzogbu won't allow obi win..
I'm voting TINUBU in awka

I'm voting obi in osogbo
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by BossGerald: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2023
pocom16:

Middle belt is also north

Nope, they're are middle belt...they're even geographically closer to the south.
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by yomi531(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
DeLaRue:
People full North o.
Which North? What's Northern about Benue? Dem just dey use DAT one fool us. Benue is in the Middle belt. Simple
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by pocom16: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:

Nope, they're are middle belt...they're even geographically closer to the south.

Middle belt is referred to as North Central
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Jsucre(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2023
DeLaRue:
People full North o.
na today?
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by otino(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2023
You lie, Benue people know what they are doing. That love is for "Yes Father" and not for APC, u will only know the difference when u are in Benue state
yarimo:
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Curious345: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
good luck
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sunday40:

We vote candidate not party
chaiii it's getting clear ooo

Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by deeva2: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Party Structure speaks louder than social media structure and noise..

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by Gods grace..
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by Adebowale24(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Freestyl:
Massive crowd as Rev. Fr. Dr. Hyacinth Alia takes campaign to Gwer-West
I
Where is the crown you people like to be lying
D camping that hold at,
U like to be fooling people
Am at dsame venue yesterday
Re: Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West by DanAugust2021: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adebowale24:
I
Where is the crown you people like to be lying
D camping that hold at,
U like to be fooling people
Am at dsame venue yesterday
Where in Gwer west was the campaign held? He said crowd not crown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ / NHRC Asks IGP To End Police’s Siege On Melaye’s House / APC Presidential Primary: I’ll Accept Result In Good Faith – Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.