Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? (422 Views)

Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison / My Ex-classmate β€˜languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / Electoral Act Versus Supreme Court: Which One Should INEC Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Yibo(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Since people in IDP camp will vote Ibos should also be given the opportunity too

2 Likes

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by oyin44: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2023
I am sure of this obi will win if such is consideredπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

4 Likes

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Jones4190(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2023
people in IDP get freedom, they are not criminals or into drugs like ibos in prison

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Jones4190(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:
I am sure of this obi will win if such is consideredπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
they are more ubos in prison that the one on this platform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by oyin44: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Jones4190:

they are more ubos in prison that the one on this platform

100% correct

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by dawndeal: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2023
The question is , do they have voters card
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Urchinpainer: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

100% correct

And you still dey there dey nzuzu the small ones outside come dey buy your papa inheritance like tomorrow no dey. You no dey shame?

2 Likes

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Penguin2: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbo:
Since people in IDP camp will vote Ibos should also be given the opportunity too

What 2023 elections has brought to fore is the fact that some Yorubas are the chief tribalists in Nigeria under the disable leadership of Tribalist-General Bola Tinubu.

You guys hate the Igbos to high heavens and can’t wait for Tinubu to become president so that you will confiscate our properties in Lagos and elsewhere in the Southwest.

You also hate the Hausas. The only reason you are not talking about it now is because you people are hoping that they will vote for Tinubu but I’m sure these guys can see through your deception.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of this country.
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by owobokiri(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbo:

Why not! As long as the igbos are not in jail for skull mining, they should be good..

Afterall they allowed a Yoruba Drug Lord to become a governor, then a political godfather and now a presidential candidate..

They even overlooked the convictions of the likes of Dapo Sarromi and Gbajiamila..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Phoen1X: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2023
After crawling and kneeling before the sultan (their master) to beg on behalf of their international drug son tinubu,.i now expect all the obas in SW in my villa today because ..emilo kan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by oyin44: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Urchinpainer:

And you still dey there dey nzuzu the small ones outside come dey buy your papa inheritance like tomorrow no dey. You no dey shame?

You mean just like ur father in assian prison

1 Like

Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Urchinpainer: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2023
oyin44:

You mean just like ur father in assian prison

When are selling that half plot you inherited? I am willing to buy it.
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Kikikiki
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by YorubaSamurai: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by OsunOriginal: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wicked guy...not a good way to start the money for Ipobians
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by inoki247: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:

What 2023 elections has brought to fore is the fact that some Yorubas are the chief tribalists in Nigeria under the disable leadership of Tribalist-General Bola Tinubu.

You guys hate the Igbos to high heavens and can’t wait for Tinubu to become president so that you will confiscate our properties in Lagos and elsewhere in the Southwest.

You also hate the Hausas. The only reason you are not talking about it now is because you people are hoping that they will vote for Tinubu but I’m sure these guys can see through your deception.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of this country.

LoL see people crying Abt hate....

After you don abuse them call dem different names for the past 8yrs you're now crying your tears Neva start keep it for now.....

You people av been dishing out hate call the country Zoo people are now paying you back you're now accusing dem of hate....

Stop trying to play the victim card everybody is guilty buh u guys will always want to paint ursef as holy holy....

We know aw u lied that all crime in ur region are caused By DSS, Fulani herdsmen now is Tinubu....

So if you accuse Tinubu of every Crime in SE Lagosians too have the right to accuse the Igbos of every Crime committed in Lagos that's 50.50 no cheating....
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
inoki247:

LoL see people crying Abt hate....

After you don abuse them call dem different names for the past 8yrs you're now crying your tears Neva start keep it for now.....

You people av been dishing out hate call the country Zoo people are now paying you back you're now accusing dem of hate....

Stop trying to play the victim card everybody is guilty buh u guys will always want to paint ursef as holy holy....

We know aw u lied that all crime in ur region are caused By DSS, Fulani herdsmen now is Tinubu....

So if you accuse Tinubu of every Crime in SE Lagosians too have the right to accuse the Igbos of every Crime committed in Lagos that's 50.50 no cheating....
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:

how can I get a full cup of your tears? It will be salty to kill termites disturbing my poultry
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by Britishpea: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu will win and you will die inside a gutter.
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by 00FFT00(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbo:

Excellent thinking. And while we're at it, we may also want to consider extending the same opportunity to the multitude of Yoruba criminals languishing in the UK and US penitentiaries for human trafficking, fraud, and drugs trafficking.
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by anonymous1759(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Abeg no cause confusion for we country πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ I thought BAT was the grand patron of Drugs ? How come we’ve people from that region languishing in prison for drug related offenses 🀑🀑🀑 OP you need to explain this to us the story No clear 😁😁
Re: Should INEC Consider Ibos Languishing In Prisons In Asia Countries For Voting? by JoeNL22(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbo:
Your post is depressing for my eyes to hear and my ears to see. WTF!

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time Watch Shetima Dancing / If Peter OBI Does Not Win, Who Do You Prefer? / (documentary) Why And How Tinubu Will Win 2023 Election, As Beneficiaries Vow &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.