Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M (3340 Views)

They Opened His Chest And Removed His Kidney - Blackaxe & Vikings In Lagos PIX / Two Nigerians Jailed For £1m Phishing Scam In U.K. / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by DejiPlug(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

I write this not to slander, but to intimate my Nigerian brothers and sisters of the dangers lurking outside disguised as biodisk marketing.

Sometime last year a childhood friend confided in me that he was tired of his lifestyle and how he intended to sell one of his kidneys through an agency. I tried to reason with him that it wasn't worth it but he had zeroed his mind on doing it and even showed me the 'reddish' blood enhancement pills he was already taking.

Before you know it, he WhatsApped me that he was running things in Delta state and I should not be concerned about him as he was fine, so everyone became relaxed.

Fast forward to Wednesday, after Valentine, he called to tell me he was back in our hood and needed to see me. We met at a public school in the area and shortly after exchanging pleasantries he suggested we go to my family house to continue our conversation, and I obliged.

When we got home, there was heat due to scorching sun and no electricity which caused me to remove my shirt, while he rolled his top up to chest level and my eye caught a surgically induced mark around his abdomen.

I didn't want to make a fuss initially but after lying that it was yahoo that financed his relocation to Delta, I told him I know it's a surgical procedure that caused the mark and not fetish incisions as he mentioned.

With this confrontation he confessed that being broke and rejection from those he loved forced him to sell one of his kidneys, of which he got only 1million for it.

Life after the sale didn't go as planned as he ended up being cheated on, duped of, stolen from and extorted by police till he was back to zero. Had to sell his phones and work briefly as security to raise money to return to Lagos.

He mentioned getting introduced to the organ harvesters through some boys marketing biodisk (QNet), and that he signed a contract shortly after.

In our area, these youths are identified as hostel boys; they (boys and girls) huddle together in a designated building and come out in droves to market a "supposedly groundbreaking technology" to underprivileged folks.

Now a friend has fallen victim, having lost so much on so many levels, now homeless, and the agency doesn't want anything to do with him.

The essence of this Epistle is
1. To reiterate the importance of involving GOD in our plans. (He believes in doing and inviting GOD afterwards)

2. To utterly condemn the get rich syndrome of nowadays youths. (He wasn't satisfied with trickles of blessings but comparing himself with others we grew up with who owned properties and traveled abroad)

3. To pray against bad company. (He never would have given much thought to hostel boys if he moved more with church boys).

Now he's asking to stay at my house for sometime.

Sincerely, what would you do?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Dreal1247: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2023
But that is a form of money ritual gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Daniel7543: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Bros give me update. I wan sell my kidney.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by dawnomike(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
DejiPlug:

I write this not to slander, but to intimate my Nigerian brothers and sisters of the dangers lurking outside disguised as biodisk marketing.

Sometime last year a childhood friend confided in me that he was tired of his lifestyle and how he intended to sell one of his kidneys through an agency. I tried to reason with him that it wasn't worth it but he had zeroed his mind on doing it and even showed me the 'reddish' blood enhancement pills he was already taking.

Before you know it, he WhatsApped me that he was running things in Delta state and I should not be concerned about him as he was fine, so everyone became relaxed.

Fast forward to Wednesday, after Valentine, he called to tell me he was back in our hood and needed to see me. We met at a public school in the area and shortly after exchanging pleasantries he suggested we go to my family house to continue our conversation, and I obliged.

When we got home, there was heat due to scorching sun and no electricity which caused me to remove my shirt, while he rolled his top up to chest level and my eye caught a surgically induced mark around his abdomen.

I didn't want to make a fuss initially but after lying that it was yahoo that financed his relocation to Delta, I told him I know it's a surgical procedure that caused the mark and not fetish incisions as he mentioned.

With this confrontation he confessed that being broke and rejection from those he loved forced him to sell one of his kidneys, of which he got only 1million for it.

Life after the sale didn't go as planned as he ended up being cheated on, duped of, stolen from and extorted by police till he was back to zero. Had to sell his phones and work briefly as security to raise money to return to Lagos.

He mentioned getting introduced to the organ harvesters through some boys marketing biodisk (QNet), and that he signed a contract shortly after.

In our area, these youths are identified as hostel boys; they (boys and girls) huddle together in a designated building and come out in droves to market a "supposedly groundbreaking technology" to underprivileged folks.

Now a friend has fallen victim, having lost so much on so many levels, now homeless, and the agency doesn't want anything to do with him.

1. To reiterate the importance of involving GOD in our plans. (He believes in doing and inviting GOD afterwards)

2. To utterly condemn the get rich syndrome of nowadays youths. (He wasn't satisfied with trickles of blessings but comparing himself with others we grew up with who owned properties and traveled abroad)

3. To pray against bad company. (He never would have given much thought to hostel boys if he moved more with church boys).

It is so unfortunate that he ended up losing the money... It is sad

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Holla911(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
The desperation in the land is worrisome 😥
May God heal the land.
Hunger induced suffering leads to unspeakable desperation cry
To everyone going through difficult times, I implore you not to lose hope.
Nothing last forever, the suffering phase too shall pass. Hold on.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by soke02(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2023
A kidney for just a million naira, pls help him if u can.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by DejiPlug(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2023
soke02:

But having him live- in is risky

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by dominique(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2023
This is heartbreaking! They took one of his vital organs and still swindled him of the money he's entitled to. Ii wish the people behind this organ harvesting are apprehended before more ignorant youths fall victim to them

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2023
DejiPlug:

But having him live- in is risky

This.
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Berrityga: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Picture of your friend with his kidney in his hands or I don't believe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Reelmii: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Dont let him live with u......this is very IMPORTANT..
U can give him some money if u have...or better still advice him to go to his family.....

Someone that is that desperate to get rich,, can kill u,, harvest ur organs for money ritual ....best to be friends from afar

He is no longer the childhood friend that u know....life has changed him

19 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by dankorode(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Daniel7543:
coconut head una no dey hear word

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by BigYash: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
soke02:
Him talk say police still collect the money,and come sell his phone. No be mumu be that so.. How you go sell ur life,give police the money? Some guys sha
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by dankorode(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Dont let him live with u......this is very IMPORTANT..
U can give him some money if u have...or better still advice him to go to his family.....

Someone that is that desperate to get rich,, can kill u,, harvest ur organs for money ritual ....best to be friends from afar

He is no longer the childhood friend that u know....life has changed him
you ve said something,the bible said we should not be righteous overmuch........... May the good Lord have mercy on us in Jesus name
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by soke02(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
BigYash:
Him talk say police still collect the money,and come sell his phone. No be mumu be that so.. How you go sell ur life,give police the money? Some guys sha
the story no clear

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by BigYash: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
soke02:
the story no clear
My brother, e no clear at all o..
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Caramia2020(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Senator Ike nor fit see this one on time, poverty of the mind.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by DejiPlug(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
soke02:
the story no clear

He traveled to Delta in search of new beginnings with an old flame there. But she burned him very badly.
In trying to get back at her for stealing his money, he involved the police who always collected "something" each time he invited them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by 27Pushing30: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
How much is 1m?

Which brand new house e fit buy?

Which brand new car e fit buy?

Which better business e fit help set up?

Ignorance.

Yikes!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by soke02(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
DejiPlug:

He traveled to Delta in search of new beginnings with an old flame there. But she burned him very badly.
In trying to get back at her for stealing his money, he involved the police who always collected "something" each time he invited them
just don't involve urself much

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Daniel7543: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
dankorode:
coconut head una no dey hear word
Guy, life hard.
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by fredgprince1: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Berrityga:
Picture of your friend with his kidney in his hands or I don't believe

u no serious aswear hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by OmoAseleGege(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only God, nothing else, not even Pastor or Imam has a solution for humans' problems. Now some dude tricks him into selling his kidney with the hope of gaining financial freedom unfortunately he's back to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by dankorode(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Daniel7543:
Guy, life hard.
same here my brother, I'm almost 44 yet no wife no nothing,but I'm hoping in God mercy,I can't do without him

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Krak(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
He sold his kidney for less than $2000, my God! That guy is desperately ignorant.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by kingthreat(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Krak:
He sold his kidney for less than $2000, my God! That guy is desperately ignorant.

That is someone's 2 month's salary doing menial jobs in Europe or America.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Unique9: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Rrchrd(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mmm nawa ooh kidney that cost more than 20millions that he sold his own for just 1m

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by CodeTemplar: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
N1 million today is like 300k some 9 years ago.

Buhari lifted his likes out of poverty with N5000 sometimes back.
Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by Parachoko: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2023
DejiPlug:

₦1 million is too small

He has been scam or he is not telling you the real amount he received.

He should have collected nothing less than ₦10m

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by 07kjb: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Daniel7543:

For #1m? Are u this poor in the brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Popular Rifles In Nigeria / Breaking: Bokoharam Leader Shekau Reveals That Buhari Is Dead / 4 Ritualists Caught With Human Parts (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.