Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? (4318 Views)

Omo Tinubu Mean Business Ooooo / What Did Tinubu Mean By "You Create Demand And Consumption"? / Nigeria Election: What We Expect From Buhari’s Re-election – Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2023
The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Kebbi days ago by urging his supporters to vote for him on 25th January.

He said: “No matter what our opponent do, you take your PVC on the 25th of January.

“Just go to the votes with your PVC, on top president, APC.”

Can someone explain the bolded am confused. Wetin this man dey talk?

Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Pauldollars(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Any Yoruba man supporting Tinubu because Tinubu is Yoruba needs to be flogged.
He or She is a wicked person

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

It beats my imagination how Sane humans still support this man despite his health challenges.

Imagine the incoherent jagons he always says

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

Feb 25 is not far, stop wasting ur tears now

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by stabilizer: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2023
BAT HAS MY VOTE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Pauldollars(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
stabilizer:
BAT HAS MY VOTE

That's why you're a wicked person.
You don't need to be a yahoo boy, kidnapper or Boko Haram to be classified as being wicked.
Whoever knows what is wrong and does it, is being wicked.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Heavensent01(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

I'm Yoruba and I'm supporting Tinubu, you people dey craze from that your shout yeast

na that fool you imbeciles cursed for 8yrs and repackaging you want me to vote for? may amadioha handle you people over here and ugm finished you m0rons

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Pauldollars(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

I'm Yoruba and I'm supporting Tinubu, you people dey craze from that your shout yeast

na that fool you imbeciles cursed for 8yrs and repackaging you want me to vote for? may amadioha handle you people over here and ugm finished you m0rons

You're not Yoruba. You lost your lineage the day you decided to support Tinubu because he's a Yoruba man. Yorubas don't support people that say rubbish things like Tinubu.

17 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Heavensent01(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

You don't need to be a yahoo boy, kidnapper or Boko Haram to be classified as being wicked.

but selling that fool you cursed for 8yrs is not wickedness

tears await you people next Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Pauldollars(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

If you like insult people from now till tomorrow.
President Muhammadu Buhari is the only President APC will produce

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Answer the question I asked above

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
stabilizer:
BAT HAS MY VOTE

We don't care who has your vote as it is primarily your fundamental human right. However, answer the question I asked you above
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

Oga you haven't answered the question I asked you above.

Bros I still dey wait for you make you answer my question

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2023
Even me, I am confused. Can Tinubu's urchin in the house explain?
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

You Yoruba's hates other tribes and other tribes will hate you back after all what's the population of you wicked Yoruba Muslims?

Come and fight on election day you lunatic and we'll send you to your maker with soldiers.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

What's population of Yoruba Muslims disturbing peace of Nigeria?

You're just very small, less that 2% of Nigerias Total population.

How can you Yoruba Muslims win election for Tinubu with your hatred and bitterness for other tribes?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has suffered yet another gaffe during the APC presidential campaign rally in Kebbi days ago by urging his supporters to vote for him on 25th January.

He said: “No matter what our opponent do, you take your PVC on the 25th of January.

Mynd44

the only explanation is that TINUBU BRAINS IS WORKING BACKWARDS, REASON WHY HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE BACKWARD THINGS ALL THE TIME
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
onatisi:

the only explanation is that TINUBU BRAINS IS WORKING BACKWARDS, REASON WHY HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE BACKWARD THINGS ALL THE TIME

Swears!

Noticed how urchins avoided this question like plague? Yet they want sane Nigerians to vote theifnubuu. Ment!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Urchins are yet to answer my question. 😂 🤣
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

You still haven't answered my question.

Don't pretend like u didn't see it
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by rolams(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Mynd44

Ask his followers ooo
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Exclusive101: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tell that igbos Supporting aformer governor that

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

Pauldollars:

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by StrongAlphMale: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
Tell that igbos Supporting aformer governor that

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

You still haven't answered my question
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by MrColdsweat: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

You'll have to flog at least 95% of the yarribas because they are inherently tribalistic.
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by Pauldollars(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You'll have to flog at least 95% of the yarribas because they are inherently tribalistic.

Nooo, not up to. Possibly about 40-45% of Yorubas of same faith with BAT.
The majority of Christians like me in Yoruba land do not support Tinubu. Come to our main stream Pentecostal Churches like RCCG, Deeper Life, MFM, Living Faith etc.
We all know who to vote for, but majority are just waiting till February 25th and won't air there views publicly
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by PeterObi4LP: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

Point of correction. Not all Yorubas are in support of Tinubu, myself and family included. Is the wicked Yoro Muslim that's supporting him.
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by AntiTerrorist: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It beats my imagination how Sane humans still support this man despite his health challenges.

Imagine the incoherent jagons he always says
People surpporting Thiefnubuu are paid to do so. Note this, Thiefnubuu will lose SW in next week election.
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by AntiTerrorist: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by jibs4lv(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

I think I'm wicked too because I'm also going to voting Asiwaju 🙄

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by jibs4lv(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Heavensent01:

Abi o, God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by jogojogo: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pauldollars:

You're not Yoruba. You lost your lineage the day you decided to support Tinubu because he's a Yoruba man. Yorubas don't support people that say rubbish things like Tinubu.
Are you more Yoruba than the oni of Ife?
Any Yoruba not supporting TINUBU is omo ale
If there is a better than Tinubu aspirant, we will vote for that

But among the trio of Atiku Obi and Tinubu, Tinubu is by far the best. Another option I may have considered is Kwankoso unfortunately he does not have the spread. How can one have a Kwankoso on the ballot and go for one wicked, incompetent hypocrite whom his people cried and lay curses on him when he was a Governor few years ago and suddenly he is now packaged as Messiah
It will not be well with anyone packaging a dead product for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: What Does Tinubu Mean By This Statement? by highchief1: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Mynd44
you pll criticize everything like kids.The highest speaking English gov in Nigeria is a failure.ayade.Every normal person understands the message.The language may not be excellent.presidential elections is not TOEFL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wishes Muslim Faithful Happy Ramadan / Need For Isoko State / Nddc In Multi-billion Naira Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.