Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is Lawyer Meaning In Urdu? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Lawyer Meaning In Urdu? (202 Views)

Tenant Meaning In Urdu? Details Overview (2023) / Details On Lawyer Meaning In Urdu (2023) / Top 14 African Proverbs And Meaning In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lawyer Meaning In Urdu? by FatimaShah: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2023
A lawyer is someone who represents clients in a court of law. They are also known as an attorney or a solicitor. Lawyers can represent clients in both criminal and civil cases. In most countries, lawyers must have a law degree and must be a member of the bar association in order to practice law. There are different types of lawyers, each specializing in different areas of the law. For example, there are criminal lawyers, who specialize in criminal law; and there are family lawyers, who specialize in family law. Lawyers typically work in an office, although they may also travel to meet with clients or to attend court hearings. They usually work long hours, and their work can be stressful. In case of More Details, Visit Our Official Website. Thanks.
Re: What Is Lawyer Meaning In Urdu? by septoxid: 11:17am On Apr 12
A lawyer, known as a "wakeel" or "mukhtar" in Urdu, is someone who represents clients in legal matters. They're like legal champions, fighting for justice in courtrooms. I remember when I needed a lawyer for a legal issue, they were like a guiding light, explaining the intricacies of the law in a way I could understand.
Re: What Is Lawyer Meaning In Urdu? by lorenzoharring: 11:19am On Apr 12
As I recall, lawyers have to go through a lot of training and education to become qualified. They usually have a law degree and are members of the bar association. This means they're legit and can practice law professionally.There are different types of lawyers, each specializing in different areas of the law. For example, criminal lawyers handle criminal cases, while family lawyers deal with family matters. No matter their specialization, lawyers often work long hours, and their job can be pretty stressful.If you're interested in learning more about legal matters, I found a helpful article on how to handle CFIUS review in 2024 at https://natlawreview.com/article/how-handle-cfius-review-2024/. It's always good to stay informed, especially when it comes to navigating the legal landscape.

(1) (Reply)

5x Guiness World Record / Clean 2008 Corolla For Sale / Lady's Hair Catches Fire On Her Birthday While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.