Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) (11182 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
The same "useless country" in Africa houses half of Africa's useless immigrants such as Nigerians is taking and taking? take what exactly? you have nothing to offer

Did a Nigerian die for South Africa's liberation?

No!

Boycotting the Olympics and realising "free Mandela"songs was done by countless other countries

Thanks Not Thanks

house immigrants without looting their businesses and going xenophobic on them? c'mon. The records are there!

now we have "established" the undeniable fact Nigeria helped in playing an active role in apartheid we can stop the back and forth on that topic!

The whole world knows the hate you show to immigrants. You guys are simply despicable and most useless in Africa.

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

house immigrants without looting their businesses and going xenophobic on them? c'mon. The records are there!

now we have "established" the undeniable fact Nigeria helped in playing an active role in apartheid we can stop the back and forth on that topic!

The whole world knows the hate you show to immigrants. You guys are simply despicable and most useless in Africa.

I asked a question, you said SAs amenties have always been there since Apartheid, and I asked for who? You dodged the question, now you keep pumping me with these excerpts to avoid my questions. It doesn't work that way
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I asked a question, you said SAs amenties have always been there since Apartheid, and I asked for who? You dodged the question, now you keep pumping me with these excerpts to avoid my questions. It doesn't work that way

grin

If not for the developments before apartheid, you guys would be nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

Yes, We have arguably the largest number of African immigrants, this is undisputeable FACT.

Nigeria did what every country was doing at that time, you really aren't that special get over yourself asseblief! England, Tanzania, Zambia, etc all of them.. did the very same things and I'm yet to hear an Englishman from England saying they liberated us from Apartheid, It always has to be you loudmouths and it's not suprising!

No matter how useless and despicable we are, we are nowhere to be seen in those dusty streets of yours. You on the other hand....
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

grin

I asked before, who were those amenities for?
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

grin

Can I have the source of these excerpts
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

grin

If not for the developments before apartheid, you guys would be[b] nothing[/b]. grin
By the way, you're falling in this trap again wink

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2023
They be acting like the basic life they have currently grew from their hands.

S.A has been getting the necessary help and support right from time than the rest of Africa. They are in G20 and BRICS which helps them in getting help in economical value and social grants supply. yet these hateful children has refused to grow beyond hate and global expectations.

They hustle for nothing, keep getting violent and irresponsible. With all the support they get yet can't come out with a phenomenal achievement to create a name for itself outside Mandela's shadow.

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
By the way, you're falling in this trap again wink

Shut up your smelly xenophobic stinking mouth! how many times will you keep posting this boring piece of screenshots?

I won't even attend to that. you're over the place with your childish argument !
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

S.A has been getting the necessary help and support right from time than the rest of Africa. They are in G20 and BRICS which helps them in getting help in economical value and social grants supply. yet these hateful children has refused to grow beyond hate and global expectations.

They hustle for nothing, keep getting violent and irresponsible. With all the support they get yet can't out with a phenomenal achievement to create a name for itself outside Mandela's shadow.
Taking excerpts from some white guy, doesn't mean anything it simply makes you a white supremsist mouthpiece. No suprises for a Nigerian

Source//?
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

Shut up your smelly xenophobic stinking mouth! how many times will you keep posting this boring piece of screenshots?

I won't even attend to that. you're over the place with your childish argument !
It's because you fit the pattern to the tee. wink it's no suprising you're busy posting screenshots from opinions of a white person longing for the good ol' days of apartheid
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

You won't attend to this because you know deep down it's true. wink

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

They hustle for nothing, keep getting violent and irresponsible. With all the support they get yet can't come out with a phenomenal achievement to create a name for itself outside Mandela's shadow.
I don't know of any nation which doesn't have people that hustle for a better life, not one! but of-course we reason from a point of bitterness Not logic...

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Taking excerpts from some white guy, doesn't mean anything it simply makes you a white supremsist mouthpiece. No suprises for a Nigerian

Source//?

lolz! "WHITE GUYS".. I thought you have moved on from traumas of apartheid? cheesy

white guys still dominate your minds ! interesting to know.
you're asking about sources now? 😂 it shocks you to know your history isn't so palatable as you wished. Everyone in Africa continent basically knows those info except from you barbarians and empty vessels who have closed their eyes on deteriorating situation in S.A after apartheid.

everyone knows except you lazy bitches in S.A Go and research on your country before coming out to insult others cos yours isn't so better.

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I don't know of any nation which doesn't have people that hustle for a better life, not one! but of-course we reason from a point of bitterness Not logic...

I like how you choose truths that ain't so bitter to swallow and leave the rest !

grin

S.A in the mud!
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i was referring to internal competition, no comparison if based on nigerians' worth, very very far ahead of south africans.

Good for you,sir! smiley

Now can we go back to making this about the death of our beloved Kiernan "AKA" Forbes?

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you couldn't fight Boko Haram but you could somehow fight the almighty Apartheid government...ha ha laughable

In history did nigeria fought for South Africa freedom from their slave master yes or no?

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Killerbag36: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I'm guessing these white South Africans are my "slaves" then seeing I enjoy a far better standard of life? yes?no? wink

I will take you serious when I see ur pix with a white man in a swimming pool grin

S L A V E .. cheesy grin
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by fman(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Look at this thread. what was it about? AKA's death right? How did we get here? Insults. Insults from who? Nigerians. The cycle repeats on every SA related thread. We can post anything about SA, but your people will start with the insults, it happens everytime. the fact that you think I "hate" Nigerians but you fail to see the provocations of Nigerians is also very telling. track back on this thread and see where it all starts...mind you, Nigerians do this even other platforms like twitter
heya, so sorry about the insults... But don't take it personal. We are Africans and brothers irrespective of nationality.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Chnbanc: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Look at this thread. what was it about? AKA's death right? How did we get here? Insults. Insults from who? Nigerians. The cycle repeats on every SA related thread. We can post anything about SA, but your people will start with the insults, it happens everytime. the fact that you think I "hate" Nigerians but you fail to see the provocations of Nigerians is also very telling. track back on this thread and see where it all starts...mind you, Nigerians do this even other platforms like twitter
fück you!
Fück stupíd AKA
You guys are just xenophobîc piece of shit..
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Chnbanc: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

I will take you serious when I see ur pix with a white man in a swimming pool grin

S L A V E .. cheesy grin
why you wanna take a security guard like irongalaxy serious?
Can't you see that the dude is a horse shit sniffing xenophobe...
His a bloody slave in his country..
All SA girls are hoes to naija boys
While their men lazy about and watch Nigerians take over their priced women grin

1 Like

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
fman:
heya, so sorry about the insults... But don't take it personal. We are Africans and brothers irrespective of nationality.

Don't mind them, they were the ones who put fire and escalated the whole brouhaha.

killerbag36 was talking about the killing of Nigerians next thing wannahowzit replied it will end in tears for our country. how did it even get to that level of hate to begin to wish tears on a country ?

killerbag36 explained himself further on his thoughts on AKA alone without involving the whole S.A , wannahowzit replied by instigating that Nigerians ordered the hit on AKA and it needs to be publicised in S.A as a matter of national importance and urgency.

someone came to the defence of killerbag36 an wannahowzit wrote "mumbo jumbo "...
afrian worst jungles.

S.A run away from taking responsibilities for their actions and cry victims when they get back same hatred they give. They were the ones started the issues here.

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by Ginaz(f): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
They are so rude, boastful and despicable. They think they're better than everyone else but in reality they're shit.

I've not seen such useless people in my life as S.A. will i watch you insult my country and let you go? never !

AKA was shot in S.A, the so called perfect country! which says much about the crime rates there but they always be on our matter like we are the one who told them not to grow beyond Nelson Mandela shadow!
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by HellVictorinho7: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Good for you,sir! smiley

Now can we go back to making this about the death of our beloved Kiernan "AKA" Forbes?
nigeria is the worst because of peter obi,tinubu,buhari,atiku and similar bastards, they are only worthy to similar bastards.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by anyilalaz: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

Please lets go there aka was supporting the killing of Nigerians in South Africa even carsper advice him he refuse now his dead killed by his fellow South Africa brother nd carsper de alive thats the irony of the story nobody knows who order his HIT cus e get many haters even his ex girlfriend death he involved guy bring it on I stand strong all Nigerians star warm him its fell on deaf ears now e de six feet next time wen e come life e no go de happy if them they kill nigeria cus the table go turn against him 2 seconds.

last last everybody go chop breakfast.
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chnbanc:
fück you!
Fück stupíd AKA wink
You guys are just xenophobîc piece of shit..
Don't care wink
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

S L A V E .. cheesy grin
At least I'm a security guard in my own country, I'm not in another man's country selling a tray of eggs like people i know or selling severed heads for juju wink
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

S L A V E .. cheesy grin
Ok SLAVE

Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Killerbag36:

In history did nigeria fought for South Africa freedom from their slave master yes or no?
Nope. Only South Africans were on the firing line against the fight of apartheid wink
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:

I like how you choose truths that ain't so bitter to swallow and leave the rest !

grin

S.A in the mud!
LOL, Is this some "victory" song or..?
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ginaz:
They are so rude, boastful and despicable. They think they're better than everyone else but in reality they're shit.

I've not seen such useless people in my life as S.A. will i watch you insult my country and let you go? never !

AKA was shot in S.A, the so called perfect country! which says much about the crime rates there but they always be on our matter like we are the one who told them not to grow beyond Nelson Mandela shadow!
You are honestly deranged, it's almost funny to watch. LOL
Re: AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chnbanc:
why you wanna take a security guard like irongalaxy serious?
Can't you see that the dude is a horse shit sniffing xenophobe...
His a bloody slave in his country..
All SA girls are hoes to naija boys
While their men lazy about and watch Nigerians take over their priced women grin
Ha ha ha ha ..the bolded is so funny grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Dad At 22, Me At 22(pic) / List Of Top Nigerian Musicians And Their Real Names / Am Nigerian Baddest Girl Not Maheeda- Angela Bukky(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.