Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land (1046 Views)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / Finally A Spacecraft Has Entered The SUN Outermost Atmosphere For The First Time / Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by derecho(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Whenever BATstards who could barely recite their Qur'an start playing with scriptures, I can but laugh at their ignorance.

I see them trying to call Tinubu the Moses of our Time in an attempt to cover that embarrassing moment in Rivers State.
However, they forgot that Moses wandered in the wilderness for 40years and died in the wilderness.

He even pleaded with God to enter But God told him, you'll only see it from afar BUT you'll never enter.

Let's assume Tinubu is Moses, I hope he has heard God clearly now.That he'd NEVER enter the promised land

Tell your fake Bishops to teach you the Bible very well because they keep embarrassing Tinubu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by Naira20: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kikikiki... Fake Bishops don scam BATstards o

10 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by Nukilia: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
The rate at which APC has destroyed the lives of Nigerians is alarming. I believe this nightmare will be over very soon undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by habsydiamond(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ah!!!why would u remind him in public now.. u should have inform him in camera now.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
derecho:
Whenever BATstards who could barely recite their Qur'an start playing with scriptures, I can but laugh at their ignorance.

I see them trying to call Tinubu the Moses of our Time in an attempt to cover that embarrassing moment in Rivers State.
However, they forgot that Moses wandered in the wilderness for 40years and died in the wilderness.

He even pleaded with God to enter But God told him, you'll only see it from afar BUT you'll never enter.

Let's assume Tinubu is Moses, I hope he has heard God clearly now.That he'd NEVER enter the promised land

Tell your fake Bishops to teach you the Bible very well because they keep embarrassing Tinubu

Moses may not have seen the Promised Land, but he rescued the people of Israel from slavery.

That is what we need Tinubu for. He doesn't have to witness the Promised Land he is taking us to, but he would rescue us all the same.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by Anyenmoney(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Moses may not have seen the Promised Land, but he rescued the people of Israel from slavery.

That is what we need Tinubu for. He doesn't have to witness the Promised Land he is taking us to, but he would rescue us all the same.

What a wasted foetus.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by nnamdi640: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Comparing Thievnubu to Moses is blasphemy, did you hear that Moses was buying votes or carrying bullion vans containing public funds for his private use. You guys should rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by potent5(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nairalanders, una no go kee pesin. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by DeKing234: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
derecho:

That's the sign . Tinubu haven raised his hand like moses in the bible bible whilst national anthem was going on... It's the sign that he will loose the election. Watch and see....

And if that Tinubu tries to force himself and to declare himself president, obi will arrest him

2 Likes

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
nnamdi640:
Comparing to Moses is blasphemy, did you here we're that Moses was buying votes or carrying bullion vans containing public funds for his private use. You guys should rethink.

Moses was not God.

Blasphemy means speaking offensively about God.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by nnamdi640: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Moses was not God.

Blasphemy means speaking offensively about God.
He should go to the north and compare him to proph** Muahmmed let see what the north will do.

1 Like

Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by bayo4up1: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
climax educational consultant OAU ILE IFE. 08032073400

PAYMENT FOR OAU PREDEGREE
PAYMENT FOR OAU TRANSCRIPT
PAYMENT FOR OAU PROOF OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
OAU POST GRADUATE APPLICATION....E.T.C
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BigYash: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You no wise at all. So you think Shitman can lead you,after Tinubu is gone,like you are trying to say?. A known terrorist patron? Thanks be to God that sane Nigerians are more than the fools like you ,we have around today.. APC can't fool the wise again.. This is not 2015. Jonathan and pdp that you guys called names and protested against wasn't this bad.. Its just few days away.. Una eyes go clear..
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2023
BigYash:
You no wise at all. So you think Shitman can lead you,after Tinubu is gone,like you are trying to say?. A known terrorist patron? Thanks be to God that sane Nigerians are more than the fools like you ,we have around today.. APC can't fool the wise again.. This is not 2015. Jonathan and pdp that you guys called names and protested against wasn't this bad.. Its just few days away.. Una eyes go clear..

So, you are the one who is wise?

You are using assumptions, and you say you are wise.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2023
nnamdi640:
He should go to the north and compare him to proph** Muahmmed let see what the north will do.

Please, stop comparing illiterates to people.

Is it not in the same North that a Muslim was teaching people that even Mohammed was called names to his face and he never asked his followers to kill.

If you want to be an illiterate, be my guest.

But everyone, both educated and open minded Muslims and Christians know that blasphemy means abusing God's name.

Mohammed and Moses are not God.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BigYash: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

So, you are the one who is wise?

You are using assumptions, and you say you are wise.
What's assumption? This is why I said you are not wise.. The problem with you guys is that you don't learn from history. The misbehavior of Buhari today is not surprising to me,because that is how he has always been ,even in his military days. But the stupidity in you and your likes refused you guys to learn from history.. And today you and your principal are screaming buhari and emeifele ... Una never see anything walai. Una eyes go clear soon..
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2023
BigYash:
What's assumption? This is why I said you are not wise.. The problem with you guys is that you don't learn from history. The misbehavior of Buhari today is not surprising to me,because that is how he has always been ,even in his military days. But the stupidity in you and your likes refused you guys to learn from history.. And today you and your principal are screaming buhari and emeifele ... Una never see anything walai. Una eyes go clear soon..

So, what history should we learn about Shettima?

Can you prove that Shettima funds terrorism?

You are not only making stupid assumptions, but you are behaving like an illiterate.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BigYash: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

So, what history should we learn about Shettima?

Can you prove that Shettima funds terrorism?

You are not only making stupid assumptions, but you are behaving like an illiterate.

Go and get info about the kidnapped chibok girls then,when he was the governor.The role he played ,and those he promoted after then.. Don't be stupid .. This is why I said you are not wise from the start..
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by nnamdi640: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Please, stop comparing illiterates to people.

Is it not in the same North that a Muslim was teaching people that even Mohammed was called names to his face and he never asked his followers to kill.

If you want to be an illiterate, be my guest.

But everyone, both educated and open minded Muslims and Christians know that blasphemy means abusing God's name.

Mohammed and Moses are not God.
Go and tell that those in the north.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2023
BigYash:
Go and get info about the kidnapped chibok girls then,when he was the governor.The role he played ,and those he promoted after then.. Don't be stupid .. This is why I said you are not wise from the start..

Why not share it here?

The same Shettima was vindicated by DSS under GEJ when an image was circulating then that he habored terrorists in his house.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by Biggeststar01: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That means shettima is the one you're rooting for now? Since tinubu in your own words will rescue Nigerians first then his boy will continue the work
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Biggeststar01:

That means shettima is the one you're rooting for now? Since tinubu in your own words will rescue Nigerians first then his boy will continue the work

Rescuing Nigeria is a long-term plan.
Re: Tell Tinubu That Moses Never Entered The Promised Land by Biggeststar01: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Rescuing Nigeria is a long-term plan.

I prefer dividing it.

PO for president 👍🙂

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Solve This For Me On Chemistry? God Bless / The Oxford Nigeria Scholarship In African Studies [UK] / College Or Sith Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.