Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only (441 Views)

Anglican Church Of Nigeria Logo And Graphics / Which Video Camera Will Give High Quality Video Output For My TV Streaming / Good Quality Video Camera Within 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by adaperry25: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
I need an expert video editor and graphics designer.
You will be given the product to make a video and thumbnail image.
You must be in Lagos.
WhatsApp my signature
Re: Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by adaperry25: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
If you are good with 3D images..dm
Re: Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by efec(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'm a very good video editor, would be intrested. Residing in Lagos
Re: Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by adaperry25: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
efec:
I'm a very good video editor, would be intrested. Residing in Lagos
whatsapp
Re: Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by Offpoint1: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
adaperry25:
You must be in Lagos.
WhatsApp my signature
Still available
Re: Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by Theophinio(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
adaperry25:
You must be in Lagos.
WhatsApp my signature

Hi Madam

Sorry to bother you

Do you still operate an Ecommerce website that sells products you source from third-party

Please how do you promote or drive traffic to the website to make sales
Re: Can You Create A High Quality Video And Graphics? Lagos Only by daymolar(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2023
I am a very good video editor and graphics Designer
08053057159 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

A Place For Nigeria Graphics Designers / . / Pls Contact Me If You Can Print On A Plastic Bottle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.