Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (19482 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Gandujeโ€™s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Tareq1105: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
newdawnnewlife:
Politicians using poverty as a tool for their own selfish interest. A whole lot of these guys earn less than $1 in a day and so are happy to troop out to get N1000 withing few hours, a face cap and possibly a cup of rice. I hope in the end, a miracle will happen.

Hatred is contagious.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by israelmao(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

See flop sir wink
Please solve this riddle and puzzle

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Spain007(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Stanchriss:
Slaves

First class
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by computer0810(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyrusmillz:

Ori awon iyalaya e ni ile yin loburu.
So anyone way talk against your messiah na Obi follower alainironu olofo. O shoribu ni

Aye e mabaje ni.....oni sorire...omama toro je ni oloriburuku omo irankiran......won ma bo bata ofo sile awon Ebi e
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Exclusive101: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Did you foolish Igbo now claim they won't be able to give any money with the new Buhari cash policy

newdawnnewlife:
Politicians using poverty as a tool for their own selfish interest. A whole lot of these guys earn less than $1 in a day and so are happy to troop out to get N1000 withing few hours, a face cap and possibly a cup of rice. I hope in the end, a miracle will happen.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Fourtygees: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hired crowd.... Peter obi forever
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Kog45(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
newdawnnewlife:
1k for individuals in this rally not possible,no be so dem dey dash money o....

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by eldeens: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tinubu don win already, APC Governors will all work for him and thats where the victory is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Bonavcreativity(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Stanchriss:
Slaves

Sorry bro. Everyone canโ€™t be slave. They love him
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Tflex01: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
DiorPence:

Dey there. As if you don't know them.
Fulani slaves, afonja, herdsmen will start. Just watch
They'll finally remember their brother kanu in jail

See how they now hate ekpa

grin

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Dagger111(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
newdawnnewlife:

Okay Okoro!! But na Pandora's crowd only that doesn't have financial brouhaha? Na only him crowd be the organic ba? Una funny sha

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by OLOKOESHIN: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

People of Borno.....how far?
I hear sey one man, wey no well cum visit una. Me no get problem with that one. My issue be sey una dey fork up, why u ask?, because your son, Peter obi wan greet una. But una sey una no wan vote for am. Me no vex. If una like, make una no vote Obi. No wahala sha. But on that day, make una vote Papa, mama and pikin. E get why!
Make I show una the picture of the mama, papa and pikin. You go like am well-well.....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
We no dey vote Incompetent leader like Obi

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Bhol28: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Asiwaju BAT,the more they try to stop him the stronger he gets.UNBIASED PEOPLE,S CHOICE.The man that knows the way.The only candidate that have explained how he will solve all the problems.Others are only busy abusing him,one thinks he is still a youth at almost 70.Nigeria needs a strong minded man who has the experience to turn waste to capital.The man is BAT.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by senatordave1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gaabasky:
APC vs PDP are giving themselves close fighting unfortunately LP is using her arsenal on APC alone as if PDP is not there. If care is not taking, PDP will have a smooth walk to ASO.

No,lp is affecting pdp more

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by senatordave1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Digitron:
Lol, Why did they use Elkanemi Sport Centre instead of the Convention ramat Square where they have always used.

A 5000 Venue in the home of the "star boy" who is meant to mobilize northern votes.

After Saturday, many people will learn a lesson in a strong way

Obi will learn the biggest lesson in a painful way.you have started talking nonsense,yesterday you said rubbish about mapo and now you vomitted another nonsense forgetting that Pandora uses tiny places

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Shantyken(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Jesu Kristi Omo Mariah Wetin dey occur?

This is too too too too too damn massive.

I saw Oyo own I was like massive and this one don beat Oyo to become most massive. So glad that Boko Haram had gradually become a thing of the past in Borno state.

We await the Lagos final one.

God bless Borno state

Lagos go be final of finals
Na shut down
BAT2023

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by senatordave1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Borno results

Apc 90%
Others 10%

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by newdawnnewlife: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kog45:
1k for individuals in this rally not possible,no be so dey dash money o....

Do you think it's easy for people to just leave their houses and whatever they are doing to come and see someone speak for an hour? What you are seeing is what they call structure, they organise in groups and the structural heads do the sorting from wards to local governments.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by newdawnnewlife: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
Did you foolish Igbo now claim they won't be able to give any money with the new Buhari cash policy

I'm not Igbo, you could have made a good point without insults.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by newdawnnewlife: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dagger111:

Okay Okoro!! But na Pandora's crowd only that doesn't have financial brouhaha? Na only him crowd be the organic ba? Una funny sha

I'm not Igbo to start with and the truth is that no political gathering is absolutely organic. At least not in Nigeria
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Digitron: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
senatordave1:

Obi will learn the biggest lesson in a painful way.you have started talking nonsense,yesterday you said rubbish about mapo and now you vomitted another nonsense forgetting that Pandora uses tiny places

Garfield1, Obi uses small venue and the reason is obvious. LP is not in power in any state.

This is Bornu where the VP is from for crying out loud

..... and for your information, no matter what happens on saturday, Obi is still a winner.

It is not easy dusting up a dead party and moving it to this point.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Japastic: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
This one na real woto-woto, can't wait to congratulate President Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Dapson73(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
JoeNL22:

People of Borno.....how far?
I hear sey one man, wey no well cum visit una. Me no get problem with that one. My issue be sey una dey fork up, why u ask?, because your son, Peter obi wan greet una. But una sey una no wan vote for am. Me no vex. If una like, make una no vote Obi. No wahala sha. But on that day, make una vote Papa, mama and pikin. E get why!
Make I show una the picture of the mama, papa and pikin. You go like am well-well.....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Stop being a mugu.., anyone who could read and understand what you wrote can easily identified the party such individual choose to vote for.

Your devilish confusion strategy isn't working. Shame on you.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by forgiveness: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Borno and Yobe are in the bag for APC.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Exclusive101: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
I believe but should you by any mean be Igbo may it never be well with forever

newdawnnewlife:

I'm not Igbo, you could have made a good point without insults.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Jsucre(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Current song in the NORTH
"Akoi Kudi, Ba Kudi, TINUBU Dole"
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Dapson73(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Digitron:

Garfield1, Obi uses small venue and the reason is obvious. LP is not in power in any state.

This is Bornu where the VP is from for crying out loud

..... and for your information, no matter what happens on saturday, Obi is still a winner.

It is not easy dusting up a dead party and moving it to this point.

Labour party was never a dead party, more reason Obi chooses to run on it's platform.

Meanwhile every rightful political observers know Labour party is only assumed to be popular among the IPOB/UGM members and sympathizers.

Mark my words, Obituaries will soon betray Pandora in few days time.

The election will validate Asiwaju sagacity as the most relevant Africa politician.

1 Like

Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by drlateef: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
A massive flop. Tinupoo should throw in the towel and support Obi.

A wailer spotted !!!!
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by drlateef: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Jesu Kristi Omo Mariah Wetin dey occur?

This is too too too too too damn massive.

I saw Oyo own I was like massive and this one don beat Oyo to become most massive. So glad that Boko Haram had gradually become a thing of the past in Borno state.

We await the Lagos final one.

God bless Borno state

Ogun coming before that. Tinubu has won. No doubt.
Re: Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Malory: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
drlateef:

A wailer spotted !!!!
A well known La thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna / Aregbesola Attends NYSC Swearing-in Ceremony In Osun [photos] / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.