Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) (36068 Views)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

PH is an LGA and Eleme is an LGA officially. I work will a lot of geographical data. Unofficially u can call eleme ph and even every town in ph.
I understand where u are coming from sha.

We are good. Let's go and deliver Obi over next weekend

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Zionmdde: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

We are good. Let's go and deliver Obi over the weekend
Sure thing that's where we are heading to come Saturday

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there
Disappear from ogbomosho
Where was ur primary school
There are some people those imaginary people u mentioned shake hands with. If u know u know
Touts throwing threats around

If you talking about PH, you are a kid there when people like me stand!

What do you know about the city!

Which tribe you belong to? I am certain you not Ikwerre, cos they don’t cap gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nwaetche(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Have you ever left iragbiji Islamic enclave to Oshogbo let alone know anywhere in the Niger delta?

Anytime something is said about Obi you must put your gbegiri mouth.

Urchin no be work, go find something do with you life. you are not growing any younger.

grin grin grin grin

CoronaVirusRelo:
Looks like environmental sanitation day!

Empty roads!

Trust PH men! They won’t mobilize without money, and Akagum not ready to spend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Zionmdde: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

If you talking about PH, you are a kid there when people like me stand!

What do you know about the city!

Which tribe you belong to? I am certain you not Ikwerre, cos they don’t cap gibberish
Sharrap there first and call one name of those ur imaginary house of rep members. Let me go through my Intel and find out where they are eating from. If I do my thing they will find u
Stay in ogbomosho and be issuing rubbish threats

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there first and call one name of those ur imaginary house of rep members. Let me go through my Intel and find out where they are eating from. If I do my thing they will find u
Stay in ogbomosho and be issuing rubbish threats

Smh…

Find me? Do have an idea who you talking to? Trust me, you wouldn’t want to know!

I don’t want to talk past this point.

Fvck-off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Zionmdde: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh…

Find me? Do have an idea who you talking to? Trust me, you wouldn’t want to know!

I don’t want to talk past this point.

Fvck-off!
Wasiu
if u roll with them as u are making mouth, they will find u wen one pipeline or will I say channel has been shut down. If you know you know. Ogbomosho is not too far give me names
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by sreamsense: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo this Obidients are something else . They are everywhere
I am happy with them they are everywhere, unfortunately, they are just minority that can't win a single local government in the west and north, then; it amounts to labouring in vain. By this time next week, you would have been seen polling units outside south east where LP gets zero votes and in some polling unit, you get 10 votes. All obidients will rest from next week after wasting so much of their times on futility

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by jom28gy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
All is Obi-dient 🤟
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:
River is Batified already. Those crowd are mainly Igbos living and trading at Obigbo and Diobu axis in Rivers state.
The fact is most of them don't have voters card and the ones who have are registered in their villages where they are afraid to travel to for fear of Simon Ekpa's boys.

My polling unit next Saturday if you are not voting for Tinubu better go back home!

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

I said it first!!!
if you talk this thing for porthacourt them go set u ablaze, a word is enough

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:
River is Batified already. Those crowd are mainly Igbos living and trading at Obigbo and Diobu axis in Rivers state.
The fact is most of them don't have voters card and the ones who have are registered in their villages where they are afraid to travel to for fear of Simon Ekpa's boys.

My polling unit next Saturday if you are not voting for Tinubu better go back home!

I said it first!!!
even Amaechi go shock for this ur comedy
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by unclejb2(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nwaetche:
Have you ever left iragbiji Islamic enclave to Oshogbo let alone know anywhere in the Niger delta?

Anytime something is said about Obi you must put your gbegiri mouth.

Urchin no be work, go find something do with you life. you are not growing any younger.

grin grin grin grin

stop worrying about that urchin, there would be a factory work for him when Obi moves Nigeria from consumption to production.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by unclejb2(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
even Amaechi go shock for this ur comedy
na him belle him they pursue like that, abeg free him, his N30k a month urchin contract ends by this time next week

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Franking: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi for president.
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Looks like environmental sanitation day!

Empty roads!

Trust PH men! They won’t mobilize without money, and Akagum not ready to spend

We don't care if you die because you're not useful to your family
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
I love this movement
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by santakris(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Use your head wisely:
N30,000 minimum wage, no governor went to supreme court to ensure implementation
*Local Govt. No governor went to supreme court to enforce autonomy
*Non payment of salaries and pension no governor went to supreme court
*ASUU Strike for 8 months no Governor went to supreme court.
*Fuel scarcity...no supreme court
*Electricity hike; no supreme court
*Bad Roads....no supreme court order.
*Unemployment.... No supreme court.
*Poverty....no supreme court order.
*Heightened inflation, no supreme court order.
*COVID-19 lockdown which lasted for months, even palliatives ceased/denied, no governor went to supreme court. *Now there no physical cash to buy votes...they remember that the masses are suffering.
Ask yourself.... are these govenors really working for your interest?

February 25th is a day of liberation By God's grace.

DON'T JOIN ANY PROTEST🧏‍♂️🙏🙏🤷‍♂️🙏

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by arantess: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!
your head will roll if you try any violence in that your PU.

Iron go jam iron
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Echoban: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap Igbos are over 40% of Rivers State.
Even at that, who and who will want to vote apc in Rivers State?

Igbos ain't tribalistic. Sensible ones will vote BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

We don't care if you die because you're not useful to your family

Okay. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!
Na only ur papa get PVC.. Olodo rabata
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!

I guess you never knew some places in rivers speak igbo indiginously

Keep devieving yourself
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by ccollins(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!
you are nothing but a criminal. If you are not a coward and a fearless man. Mention your polling unit booth here . I hope you are not among the unscrupulous elements that want to undermine democracy in Nigeria and cancel free and fair elections in Nigeria
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!
Go down to any part of port harcourt and say this nonsense and see if you wont be lynched by ikwerre or ahoada boys. I spend 2 weeks every month in port harcourt so I know what I'm saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by ComeToJesus: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!

Mumu militant. The army has smoked you out of the creeks. You now want to use election thuggery to survive.

You better lie down and sleep that day because the security agencies have no joy for scoundrels and miscreants like you. Buhary wants a free and fair polls. You are too insignificant to do otherwise.
Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Agpxxx(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Make una nr dy cap rubbish 4 here as if obi will win if e sure 4 you. 50k betting, obi nr finish runner urself. Any bad mouth?? Put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Healthquest: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Wasiu sharrap
Eleme is not in ph
Anyone can stay in ogbomosho and claim they know anywhere

Oya state where u know in ph and the name of the nearest new flyover

mumu, eleme is not in rivers nehh.

Una go just de rant.

I'm sure u de one alaigbo state de make noise.

I de rivers state and I'll vote APC... come n do ur worst. Rumuola here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Zionmdde: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Healthquest:
mumu, eleme is not in rivers nehh.

Una go just de rant.

I'm sure u de one alaigbo state de make noise.

I de rivers state and I'll vote APC... come n do ur worst. Rumuola here
Otule nkita that is in ogbomosho thinking ph and rivers state are the same thing. Rumuola finish u there. Saheed!!! There is no rumuola in ogbomosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by Creeknigga(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exmilitant:

I said it first!!!
Which is your polling unit?
Make I lap you........

Vote Peter Obi for President
#Creeknigga say so!
All the creeks are for PO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Million Man March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Video) by elooma: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi has changed the narrative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Israel Sunny-Goli Escapes Assassination As Gunmen Storm His Residence. Photos / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.