Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You (384 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / I Will Kill You & Nothing Will Happen - Soldier Threatens Driver On Kaduna Road / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You by grailife(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
I want to know if it's you, what will you do?
I was shot thrice by a brother after a heated argument, thank God I survived, the gunshots are visible and still in my compound
I will explain everything gradually so advice me because am still in shock everytime I remember the incident and my brother is still in possession of the gun, am keeping calm but not sure if it's a good idea
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You by Apus: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
grailife:
I want to know if it's you, what will you do?
I was shot thrice by a brother after a heated argument, thank God I survived, the gunshots are visible and still in my compound
I will explain everything gradually so advice me because am still in shock everytime I remember the incident and my brother is still in possession of the gun, am keeping calm but not sure if it's a good idea

Very simple.
Go to the police closest to you to make a report of threat to your life.
Infact your case has gone beyond that. It's actually a case of attempted murder, which leaves me wondering why you are taking this matter so lightly.
If it were me, his ass would've been long cooling in jail right now.

Don't wait till he kills you oo.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You by KUNZEH(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Allow him to kill you...on the last day he will be judged

Remember Kane And Abel grin

Which part of U.S you living in?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You by FarahAideed: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
What is your brother doing with gun? From your description it's clearly a locally made pistol common with local robbers and cultist

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Wants To Kill You by grailife(m): 2:50am On Feb 19, 2023
FarahAideed:
What is your brother doing with gun? From your description it's clearly a locally made pistol common with local robbers and cultist
He used to be a cultist while in the university, the gun is a double barrel gun used in our company for security

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Absconds With Boss's Two-month-old Baby In Kwara / Beware Of This Fraudster. / How Nigerian Musician OLADIPS Fake His Death To Get Attention And Popularity SHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.