Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture (1404 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Ex-Student Of Niger Delta University Arrested For Defiling 8yr-old Girl / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by BetterHeadline: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
A Syrian rapes and impregnates his 8-year-old stepdaughter in Doische, Belgium; according to him, having sex with minors was normal in his culture; he has just been granted political refugee status

SOURCE
On April 3, 2021, the inconceivable was the result of a medical examination. The girl was pregnant with twins. According to the expert opinion, she was eight weeks and four days pregnant. Conception took place at the end of January 2021, although she was born in May 2012.

The stepfather testified that it was the mother’s fault that the girl had been raped because she had dressed her in skirts.

[…]
The latter explained that in his country, Syria, it was not bad to have a sexual relationship with a minor.

Even when he appeared in court, the accused had not questioned himself. He had stated, “I confirm what I said before the investigating judge. The little girl provoked me. They tell me that she is only nine years old. It is her way of behaving, in her mind she is older than her age. She asked me for it, I stand by the fact that the child asked for the sexual intercourse”.

The lawyer of the accused considered that her client, who had just been granted the status of a political refugee, had now become aware of the seriousness of the offences.

The lawyer pleaded for a suspended sentence as far as possible. “My client is willing to integrate into Belgian society,” she said. The court will pronounce its verdict in March this year.
Re: Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by SeeItSayIt: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Is not our problem now. Bring this topic after next week so we can concentrate.
Re: Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by incandescentena: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
'' she was eight weeks
and four days pregnant.
Conception took place at the
end of January 2021, although
she was born in May 2012.''

Una don mad. Adeg shift jarey
Re: Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by Bilabong(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
A Syrian

Na them
Re: Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by BetterHeadline: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Do you know that in Islam it is permissible to rape even breast-feeding baby girls? https://www.nairaland.com/7244599/islam-it-permissible-use-breast-feeding

Re: Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by ItsReal: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
If you can't guess this OP is lieing, then you're part of the problem of this country o.

How will u just see a post like this and swallow it easily when you claim to be educated.

Aah, too many people no really get functional brains for this country o.

Look thru all his post.

All of it has the same theme and similar source.

You just see a post and you believe am , chai... I pity for you
Re: Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture by Parachoko: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2023
I wish he can be fully dealt with

I wander why he can't stay in Syria and be practising his culture there

E just ruin person pikin daughter

I do not pray this kind of thing happen to my love ones because I fit kee the man

Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife / This Is How ISIS Leader Fooled Nigerian Officials And Got Visa (must See Photos) / Man Strips Unclad To Avoid Bus Arrest At Cele Bus Stop (photos)