Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job (862 Views)

Avoid Office Politics At All Costs." I DISAGREE - That Advice Will Kill You / FREE Google Certification That Can Get You Job Online In Nigeria Right Now / Are You Job Hunting? Start With This NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job by pandj(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's a pity that APC government have wipe away generations, and if you are in this country and you are still planning to go out on the 25th of Feb 2023 and vote for APC you should be tagged hired killer.... Because a real person with normal sense cannot experience what's happening in this country and still go out and vote for continuity of this heartless and confused set of ppl. If you like go and vote them again u will see the result I pray you see gari drink...them use old ppl do una? But before you drop your comment think about your life are you living the kind of life that other citizen of other coutry are living? Do they really care about you? What has change in the last 8 years of APC ? Even lai muhammed said this... Instead everything just worsening everyday, What can your grandfather still contribute to your life than to collect what you bring come eat and advise you. Drop your comment I know we still have frustrated educated without sense that are here online looking for job and will still go out on the sun and campaign for emilokan. I'll never tell you to vote wisely, vote peter Obi if want to feel the new breath in Nigerian. I don't want peace I want problem APC don dabaru everything in this country na Ogun go kee all of them...

5 Likes

Re: This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job by Wodu89: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
cheesy e don red

Has anyone noticed that the number of person's getting married is reducing by the day

And that our lady's are getting old without any hope for marriage because men are not stable enough for marriage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job by pandj(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wodu89:
cheesy e don red

Has anyone noticed that the number of person's getting married is reducing by the day

And that our lady's are getting old without any hope for marriage because men are not stable enough for marriage
true talk
Re: This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job by Feelfree700(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
APC na evil party
Re: This Ppl Will Kill And Will Never Give You Job by lastgenious(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wodu89:
cheesy e don red

No be lie, I suppose don marry like 8 yrs ago but as things be now I no fit. Even the ladies are frustrated but don't want to built with a man. They are still looking for ready made husband

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Good State 2 Serve / Silverbird: Hiring A Business Analyst. / Real Or Otherwise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.