Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency (24139 Views)

Coalition Of Political Parties Adopt Atiku, Okowa For Presidency / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by BJanta: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
All na empty polybags to collect money from Atiku. They're all liabilities to him because now, he has to be giving them upkeep allowance.
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by merrijosh62: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
ulmaukpong14: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by nesphil(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
All these one's no follow na.

Na LP and NNPP I dey wait for on the 23rd

Atiku is here

This boy ehnn you be better kolocase oo grin grin
Na by force? grin
How you take believe se Obi wey all reputable organizations wey never fail for their data gathering and predictions don talk am se na the choice of Nija go step down for Atiku sef
Abi you just like to dey play naturally 😂 grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by coleon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
All these one's no follow na.

Na LP and NNPP I dey wait for on the 23rd

Atiku is here
So you think by some miracle LP and NNPP will demerge to atikus camp. You should be able to discern that they s election is now beyond both Obi and Kwankwaso.
There are too many vested interests involved for them to decamp, if they do it will be the end of their political career unless they don't plan to contest in future. How do you think Kwankwaso and obi supporters would feel if they direct their people to go and vote obi or tinubu now and by 2027 they come out to contest again. Nobody will take any such politician seriously anymore.
Atikus,tinubu, Kwankwaso and obi will go to the field and a winner will emerge las las.
I for one thinks both Kwankwaso and obi are testing the waters for 2027.
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by seaenergy: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/just-in-five-parties-adopt-atiku-for-presidency/

I am expecting the party ANPP will join next week, as for this ones, today is my first time of hearing about them. is like Atiku registered it with frontrunner with hope of getting follower. but God is not man.
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by asanausana91: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Malory:
Mushroom parties.
you are in pain
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by asanausana91: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
They are saying it because of the money they are going to get from him. Just like what they are doing to the emilokan mumu grin
On 25th, even those men will vote for Obi grin
who let the dog out?
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
God bless Atiku Abubbakar the incoming president of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Georgejeez: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
The incantations are almost complete , the gods have fully aligned .

All hail Atiku Abubakar (AA)
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by ogatboy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Even NEF rejects Atiku
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Felabrity: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Curious345:
It's now ever more clearer that Tinubu will come 4th after Musa Rabui kwakwoso
una go kee person with laugh
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Okhuadams(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 19, 2023
sparkleboy:

Lol
Jokers!!!
The truth that we all agree on is that till now,
No one has been able to provide any substantial evidence that Peter Obi is corrupt or incompetent! The only grouse the ruling elites have against him is that he’ll probably prevent them from dipping their hands into the cookie jar and prevent them from sharing the National cake amongst themselves.
The unfortunate irony is that some of the oppressed masses that he’s trying to protect and uplift out of their poverty are still the same one’s fighting for their oppressors just because they are of the same tribe or religion! Or they feel they’ll benefit from licking the crumbs off the hand of their oppressors.
I really hope the majority of Nigerians would vote for Peter Obi, cos the shege Una dey see now, we warned you in 2015!!!!

By the way, I’m Yoruba so no need to tag me with any of your childish tribalistic nonsense
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by shineeye1: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2023
COFFINSELLER:

https://punchng.com/just-in-five-parties-adopt-atiku-for-presidency/

Their declaration is of no significant import whatsoever. Their ineffectual declaration is an open acknowledgement of their irrelevancy in the forthcoming polls. Their declaration is of no effect, null and void in the current political equation for power
Re: 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency by autosavvy: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency

Unlike Voltron . . .All the 5 parties put together no even fit form one full party grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.