Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday (3479 Views)

β€œI Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Carmartng: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
billionaire businessman, Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money, has expressed gratitude to God and appreciated him for giving him a new year full of blessings, as he marks his birthday on February 18, 2023.

The billionaire businessman noted how he is too loaded to be empty and too late to fail.

The CEO of 5-Star music shared new photos on his Instagram page to mark his new age, E-Money also noted sharing car gifts with his staff the cars include Okey bakasi Gold – Toyota Land Cruiser, Yaw-Black Toyota Land Cruiser, Yusuf (staff)-Black Toyota Hilux, Sunny (staff)-Black Toyota Hilux, Julian (staff)-white Toyota Camry, Philip (domestic staff)-blue Honda Accord, the billionaire last year also did the same thing.

In the Instagram post, he stated

Very February 18th which is today your birthday,you always have a way of putting smiles,joy and happiness in the lives of many,from families,domestic staffs,company staffs,friends and entertainers by giving out luxury cars,money,houses,phones and some many other goodies,the spirit of giving we have in the family keep growing on you every other day,today you are doing the same thing by giving out brand new 6ix luxury cars
Which the beneficiaries are-

Okey bakasi-Gold Toyota Land Cruiser
Yaw-Black Toyota Land Cruiser
Yusuf (staff)-Black Toyota hilux
Sunny (staff)-Black Toyota hilux
Julian (staff)-white Toyota Camry
Philip (domestic staff)-blue Honda Accord

Not forgetting the others who got cash prizes,iPhones and some others that got prayers too Lol

My brother emoney all I have to say Gods blessings and his protection,good health will never depart from you,your family and extended family,
Have a wonderful birthday,enjoy your day
My brother, congratulations to all the beneficiaries love you all

Expressing gratitude to God, E-Money appreciated him for giving him a new year full of blessings.

In his hashtag, the billionaire businessman noted how he is too loaded to be empty and too late to fail.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/billionaire-onye-ji-cash-e-money-gift-okey-bakasi-other-staff-6-cars-to-mark-his-birthday/

1 Like

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Carmartng: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Carmartng: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Phoenix9: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Great!
IBOs are both hardworking and generous guys...
One Love, Brothers!

6 Likes

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Isabi4lov: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wow 😲 that's commendable.

God bless him richly πŸ™
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by PointZerom: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Proudly Igbo.

We're created to create wealth.
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Franzinni: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nah why I respect this man ... His hand dey touch people around am.

More blessings...
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Omihanifa: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
If you know you know.
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Urheadmaster(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
God blesses the hands that gives
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Berrityga: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
God when I just wan fresh God please touch the hearts of my destiny helpers mbok!!

1 Like

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by DaInferno(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Carmartng:
billionaire businessman, Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money, has expressed gratitude to God and appreciated him for giving him a new year full of blessings, as he marks his birthday on February 18, 2023.

The billionaire businessman noted how he is too loaded to be empty and too late to fail.

The CEO of 5-Star music shared new photos on his Instagram page to mark his new age, E-Money also noted sharing car gifts with his staff the cars include Okey bakasi Gold – Toyota Land Cruiser, Yaw-Black Toyota Land Cruiser, Yusuf (staff)-Black Toyota Hilux, Sunny (staff)-Black Toyota Hilux, Julian (staff)-white Toyota Camry, Philip (domestic staff)-blue Honda Accord, the billionaire last year also did the same thing.

Very February 18th which is today your birthday,you always have a way of putting smiles,joy and happiness in the lives of many,from families,domestic staffs,company staffs,friends and entertainers by giving out luxury cars,money,houses,phones and some many other goodies,the spirit of giving we have in the family keep growing on you every other day,today you are doing the same thing by giving out brand new 6ix luxury cars

Not forgetting the others who got cash prizes,iPhones and some others that got prayers too Lol

My brother emoney all I have to say Gods blessings and his protection,good health will never depart from you,your family and extended family,

Expressing gratitude to God, E-Money appreciated him for giving him a new year full of blessings.

In his hashtag, the billionaire businessman noted how he is too loaded to be empty and too late to fail.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/billionaire-onye-ji-cash-e-money-gift-okey-bakasi-other-staff-6-cars-to-mark-his-birthday/
what's the name of his company?

2 Likes

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Buharidgeneral: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
PointZerom:
Proudly Igbo.

We're created to create wealth.

Which value? I no be hater ooo
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by donbachi(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jokes apart...Ibos are blessed

1 Like

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Which car did he gift to Airforce1??

Where is Airforce1 in the picture??

4 Likes

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by hisgrace090: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Very nice!
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by OPICANTO2223: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Oduduwpigs will soon come out to condemn good thing. A blind people, lead by blind leaders and that married poverty among 98% of their population.
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
These 6 cars are Worth over 1billion

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Omihanifa:
If you know you know.

Sometimes it's not always what you think
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Smitaro100(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nice 1.. dis one kcee com white like say in dey run carotone.. nawo oo undecided

Kcee take style short oo wink
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by morakakin(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
This nigga correct.
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by We4all: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Drug money.

1 Like

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Samfloxin(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Illegal money just dey hungry me now like seriously...this legal money no go carry person go anywhere currently
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kcee con be like the younger sibling, nice gesture mr E-money
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Carmartng:

Who are we no to felicitate?
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by AmotekunSW: 2:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Anambra Sars is killing people not this fool like Obi Cubana, Psquare, Phyno and other useless Anambra people have refused to utter a word. It is people from other parts of Nigeria condemning what Anambra people have cowardly refused to condemn.
Even that cowardly idiot called Peter Obi has refused to condemn the Police killings in Anambra.
Shame on Anambra people.
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by duduade: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Tufiakwa
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Pickmycall: 3:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Skit
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by Blake755: 4:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Berrityga:
God when I just wan fresh God please touch the hearts of my destiny helpers mbok!!
If God never touched your helpers touch others
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by techWriter3: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Which taxi knew he gift to Airforce1

However, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by KingMack(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Father Lord bless me and bless anyone reading this this Sunday..so we can bless others. Amen!
Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by care4you: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Anambra Sars is killing people not this fool like Obi Cubana, Psquare, Phyno and other useless Anambra people have refused to utter a word. It is people from other parts of Nigeria condemning what Anambra people have cowardly refused to condemn.
Even that cowardly idiot called Peter Obi has refused to condemn the Police killings in Anambra.
Shame on Anambra people.

Otu nne gi

Re: E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday by AmotekunSW: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2023
care4you:

Otu nne gi

Amu nna gi
Nne gi bu nkita
Stupid Anambra coward.
Police go kill all of you worthless bastards finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Buys G Wagon 500 For His Birthday Celebration / Yvonne Nelson Papped As She Arrives London In Prada & Louis Vuitton / Bruce Jenner -- I'm Proud Of Kendall Jenner's B**bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.