Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police (677 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ahmed Idris, Accountant General Of The Federation For N80billion F / Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police by Featuredgist: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gistlover to IGP: An Open Letter to the Inspector General of Police.
Dear Alkali Baba Usman, I appreciate you for looking into this ANAMBRA killing and organ trafficking issue swiftly, thank you for that.
Also, information reaching me is that you know SP princess on a personal ground, you were frequenting Anambra when you were the force secretary before you became the IGP and thereby got to know Princess and that’s why she is not shaken.
Dear Baba Usman I am telling you this for free that this case has gone beyond what can be swept under the carpet, the world is aware of these Killer cops and we are monitoring these case like our lives depends on it, please do not pull any strings, allow Justice take it full course, there and then we will all appreciate you and know you stand for Justice.
However, as for the panel being set up in Abuja, I think it’s a wrong and deliberate attempt to make most of the victims not come forward,Abuja might be too far for the victims family to easily access and bear witness considering the insecurity going on in Nigeria if one travel by bus,alot of the victims are the less privilege, they cannot afford to pay for flight to Abuja.
The panel should be set up in Anambra and headed by a neutral person, Awkuzu SARS also needs to be monitored closely, no unnecessary movement while the investigation is on going

Read more on
https://featuredgist.com/gistlover-to-igp-an-open-letter-to-the-inspector-general-of-police/

Re: Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police by emnite(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police by Nice2023(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
This matter is a serious one and should not be joked with.

I took time to go read through all the allegations and some videos then,I could see how terrible those guys were.

In fact,I am very sure these class of guys may go scot free...because police can't police itself except they get an independent panel to look into all this.

The matter shows how low this country has degenerated to so quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police by seborrhic: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
A lady involved in the murder of innocent people!
If deep investigation is done,I am pretty sure she rose up to her position by trading her body to top brass or by procuring ladies for them.
Re: Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police by Parachoko: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Make them change the name of the cops to Tilumbu so this story will get the kind of attention it deserves on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover To IGP: An Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police by headbasher96(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
When somebody sister turn am to money making venture na the person go still fight am

(1) (Reply)

! / Policemen Caught On Camera Assaulting & Bundling A Passerby Into Their Car (vid) / Where Asari Dokubo Take See All These Military Weapons? Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.