Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,649 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. (3154 Views)

'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Ritchiee: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Just exposing what Tinubu APC and Yoruba Muslims mean to Niger Deltans.
Niger deltans are more sensible than you nah.
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by PerfectMan24: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chai! Memories no de die
Internet cannot forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by nnamdi640: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Muslims are very wicked people
Honestly, you are 100% correct. Just like my colleague, very wicked guy but always pretending that he is nice. Trying to spoil the little place I get my daily bread. I will make sure I deal with him and also serve him the bitter cup of tea he wants to serve others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by SWATMan: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
seunlayi:
Na dem

But he said the truth.
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by BATified2023: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Were are the ijaws world wide?

See what this APC and Tinubu the Yoruba Muslim candidate did to your brother in 2015.

Say no to APC
u igbos should just rest already

All these madness won’t win u election

I am happy u igbos have your candidate now so u won’t blame anyone for betrayal
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by BATified2023: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
yemex04:

In Yoruba Land, there's nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians, your efforts to profile us along religion lines has failed & will continue to fail.. I will advise you channel you energy towards other gainful areas to your Life.
just leave d igbos to their madness
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Viscuz: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:

You want corn for dinner?
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by ObosiUkwalla: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
BATified2023:

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by amuwo1980: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Those old fools that had placards with the inscription "we pray for president Buhari", I wonder how their families especially their children see them now.
They are all factory workers at Liverpool
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
yemex04:

What is MURIC?
Both you & the promoter(s) MURIC will fail.. In Yoruba Land, I insist there nothing like Yoruba Christians & Muslims.. I am a Christian who have siblings, Nieces, Uncles & Friends who practice Islam.. this is a natural thing here & so we don't take decision along Religion lines.. know this & be peaceful.
Shhhhh...
You initially denied there was anything like Yoruba Muslim and when you were presented sound evidence, you started telling us your family history that nobody asked you for.
Oga, the Druggie is a Yoruba Muslim, and Yoruba Christians will never vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by OmoIjebuOde: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
We Yoruba Christians are not fools. We will not vote for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by karnap(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Behold peter obi is here.
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by asanausana91: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2023
yemex04:

What is MURIC?
Both you & the promoter(s) MURIC will fail.. In Yoruba Land, I insist there nothing like Yoruba Christians & Muslims.. I am a Christian who have siblings, Nieces, Uncles & Friends who practice Islam.. this is a natural thing here & so we don't take decision along Religion lines.. know this & be peaceful.
the problem of this country is your types. You are seeing a sick old drug Barron and you want to vote for him just because he is a Yoruba man.
Next week will reveal to us the number of foolish people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Proudlyomonna: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2023
What do you tribally bigoted niggas even mean by using the word Yoruba Muslims grin
Na wa for una oo, everything na Tribal jab for una sha.
Tinubu fought His brother our own beloved Jona to support a collosal failure bubu wey scam the drugie las las now he is expecting the South to support him grin🤣
We don't like Ojoro down South,He should go and beg the North very well, shishi him no go see for Southland.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Midastorch(m): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Pictures never lie....

How could a wicked man like Tinubu who did this to Jonathan shamelessly come to the ijaws to seek for vote?

Tinubu should be asking ijaws for forginess and not vote.

You be werey walahi, na you create thread na you still dey reply your own thread... Ie no fit better for you aswear... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by kk2027: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2023
sad
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Jagaban666: 4:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Igbos no kuku get una time, make everybody vote their choice, suffering pro max loading
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by kellybently(m): 4:38am On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
I want to remind the old eastern region of the atrocities of Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims against Good luck Jonathan, A Niger Delta man who was the President of Nigeria.

Jonathan was a good man but some People like TINUBU, Elrufai and others in APC today desecrated his office by carrying a Coffin with Jonathan's name.

Are Ijaws cowards not to remind Tinubu of his wickedness.......

You can see for yourself and be the judge....

Common sense u no get.
So na Tinubu told Atiku saraki Dino to leave PDP and work against Jonathan. Tinubu told Amechi to work against Jonathan also. You be mumu man

1 Like

Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Winnersunited: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2023
yemex04:

What is MURIC?
So you don't know MURIC again because of political exigency. So, where did the statement, We won't vote for Yoruba Christian by the Prof came from or meant . Has he refuted it
Re: Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan. by Philistine(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2023
seunlayi:
Na dem
You are right. God will definitely punish Yoruba muslims

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Inec Rigged Out Atiku and " Witnesses Tell Presidential Election petit Tribunal / Us To Sell Alamieyeseigha’s N91m House / Presidential Pardon For Major Hamza Almustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.