Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President (3136 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by propynich123: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The Presidential Candidates 2Win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0SuqkyHHg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by yarimo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
propynich123:
Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The Presidential Candidates 2Win

his church just receive there share from CAN

3 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Criminals and fraudsters are always United! That quality I admire about them. They will always stick together no matter what!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by AdamuKD: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is our incoming president grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by kingsways: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Let the perfect will of God prevail in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by AdamuKD: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Criminals and fraudsters are always United! That quality I admire about them. They will always stick together no matter what!
Shut up! You are the criminal here for supporters your fellow criminal. Zombie without functioning brain

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by xristos(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Even my heart leaped for Joy

9 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by habsydiamond(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi is the real deal no-one else

9 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Exclusive101: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
I am a christian n I am glad christian are
happy that Oyakilome demonized Bola Tinubu. Please not that same Oyakilome church on Oregon is just walking distance from Tinubu's late mother house yet he can come out boldly to demonize Bola Tinubu n every APC supporters are acting dumb.

I am not a card carrying member of the APC but feel his church deserve to be burn to the ground but Yorubas are excessively docile. Imagine this Edo bastard can relate Tinubu to a demon ? A pastor for that matter. I know for a fact a million Oyakilome can not win the polling unit or Ikeja for Peter Obi maybe that's why no one is speaking up or maybe am just too temperamental to be a politician. Just imagine the audacity.

The same God you claim gave you the dream will punish you. This is a pastor that is healing school is littered with millions of unhealed Nigerians brain washed by his fake miracles but jungle never mature soon enough it will. It is good we all can attest to where they stand.

propynich123:

3 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by WhisperedNoise: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bulaba, as expected.
Dolt.

12 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Obidient1: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
PETER OBI or Never

11 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by doggedfighter(f): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
I am a christian n I am glad christian arw happy that Oyakilome demonized Bola Tinubu. Please not that same Oyakilome church on Oregon is just walking distance from Tinubu's late mother house yet he can come out boldly to demonize Bola Tinubu n every APC supporters are acting dump.

Even me that I am not a card carrying member of the APC feel his church deserve to be burn to ground but Yorubas are excessively docile. Imagine this Edo bastard can come relate Tinubu to a demon a pastor for that matter. I know for a fact a million Oyakilome can not win the polling unit or Ikeja for Peter Obi maybe that's why no one is speaking up or maybe am just too temperamental to be a politician. Just imagine the audacity.

The same God you claim gave you the dream will punish you. This is a pastor that is healing school is littered with millions of unhealed Nigerians brains washed by his fake miracles but jungle never mature soon enough it will. It is good we all can attest to where they stand.

Waste bin opinion !

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by kay1one(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
I am a christian n I am glad christian arw happy that Oyakilome demonized Bola Tinubu. Please not that same Oyakilome church on Oregon is just walking distance from Tinubu's late mother house yet he can come out boldly to demonize Bola Tinubu n every APC supporters are acting dump.

Even me that I am not a card carrying member of the APC feel his church deserve to be burn to ground but Yorubas are excessively docile. Imagine this Edo bastard can come relate Tinubu to a demon a pastor for that matter. I know for a fact a million Oyakilome can not win the polling unit or Ikeja for Peter Obi maybe that's why no one is speaking up or maybe am just too temperamental to be a politician. Just imagine the audacity.

The same God you claim gave you the dream will punish you. This is a pastor that is healing school is littered with millions of unhealed Nigerians brains washed by his fake miracles but jungle never mature soon enough it will. It is good we all can attest to where they stand.

Your poor English alone has made me realise that engaging you in any intelligent discourse is a waste of time.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who be the jackal? 😀

2 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
happy that Oyakilome demonized Bola Tinubu. Please not that same Oyakilome church on Oregon is just walking distance from Tinubu's late mother house yet he can come out boldly to demonize Bola Tinubu n every APC supporters are acting dumb.

I am not a card carrying member of the APC but feel his church deserve to be burn to the ground but Yorubas are excessively docile. Imagine this Edo bastard can relate Tinubu to a demon ? A pastor for that matter. I know for a fact a million Oyakilome can not win the polling unit or Ikeja for Peter Obi maybe that's why no one is speaking up or maybe am just too temperamental to be a politician. Just imagine the audacity.

The same God you claim gave you the dream will punish you. This is a pastor that is healing school is littered with millions of unhealed Nigerians brain washed by his fake miracles but jungle never mature soon enough it will. It is good we all can attest to where they stand.

shut up you JACKAL disciple 😢

22 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Exclusive101: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
And what you wrote here symbolizes intelligence or good English ? You have to be brain dead if you read your comment again n believe it hold any iota of intelligence or good English to criticize anyone on English language.

kay1one:

Your poor English alone has made me realise that engaging you in any intelligent discourse is a waste of time.
Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Exclusive101: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
I am yet to give you his wife expose on him n you are already wailing. Make I just ignore you.

fuckingAyaya:
shut up you JACKAL disciple 😢
Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
his church just receive there share from CAN

If you know how stupendously wealthy Pastor Chris is.. You won't open your mouth to talk this nonsense. Someone that donated 1 billion Naira to Benson Idahosa university some five years back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by kay1one(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
And what you wrote here symbolizes intelligence or good English ? You have to be brain dead if you read your comment again n believe it hold any iota of intelligence or good English to criticize anyone on English language.

*holds

1 Like

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Samunique(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:

Are you angry ?

If we chrisrians are like you people, Nigeria would have been burnt down long time ago !

You're spitting fire

may i just remind you how many times Tinubu, El Rufai & co have insulted and mocked the christians in this country directly or indirectly of recent

Just look at yourself !

Afi Ida pani ki' nfe ki won mu Ida koja niwaju e ! undecided

And If i may ask you, did Pastor Chris mention Tinubu's name in that video ?

Pls go and chill !!!

15 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by natddon1: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
propynich123:

this one wey no fit keep marriage?
Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by NEUDUDE: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
natddon1:
this one wey no fit keep marriage?

What does marriage got to do with anything urchin lol

People fall in and out of love everytime and move on. You are really dense grin

9 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by beelon1020(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don’t believe him this time!
That wasn’t God but his obedient mind talking to him...
Take note, if Tinubu wins next week, please don’t rope God in this...
They said so too with trump...
Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Exclusive101: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
O de rin de !
Who are the we christians ?
Se baba e christian ju mi lo ni ?
You are free to fi Ida pa baba e at anytime you deserve. How many pastor in Yoruba land have we seen endorsing Tinubu even with his Muslim Muslim ticket ? Abi you want make I de count for you.

You are here shamelessly ranting like you are more christian than ordinary Judas. You are not concerned an Edo fool did not call Obaseki Oshomole or the other pastor that contested Edo Guber devil but you are quick to defend the cursed pastor that can not even maintain his house over countless numerous infidelity when he labelled your tribesmen demon.

When will foolish Yoruba like you get sense if Tinubu is not your choice do not vote him simple as A B C.

I do not support Peter Obi but you don't see me go around demonizing him. Make God no punish you if you have nothing sensible to quote me on. Vote your choice stop demonizing other contestants.

This is how Igbos insult Awolowo MKO till date while they glamourize Azikwe who couldn't do 1/10th what Awolowo accomplished even with all the federal power he had.

Fools will be fools no matter how hard you school them, you are a typical example of such fool.

Samunique:
Are you angry ?

If we chrisrians are like you people, Nigeria would have been burnt down long time ago !

You're spitting fire

may i just remind you how many times Tinubu, El Rufai & co have insulted and mocked the christians in this country directly or indirectly of recent

Just look at yourself !

Afi Ida pani ki' nfe ki won mu Ida koja niwaju e ! undecided

And If i may ask you, did Pastor Chris mention Tinubu's name in that video ?

Pls go and chill !!!

1 Like

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by nervorum: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Is this not the '5G prophet'?

1 Like

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by bentenny(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
See how fuulish urchins are furious over a revelation where the pastor never mentioned the single name of any candidate!
I guess agbadorians were thinking Pastor Chris was referring to a name in the Bible implying its Peter Obi forgetting that there are two other candidates bearing names in the Bible....
Zenith Labour Party NWANYANWU DANIEL DABERECHUKWU grin
All Progressives Grand Alliance Professor Peter Umeadi grin grin

My question is why are urchins thinking the first revelation was referring to Tinubu?
Are urchins implying that Pastor Chris was actually right by describing the very epitome of Tinubu 'doings' hence the premium tears? grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Exclusive101:

You are sick upstairs. Na your head the jungle go mature.
Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2023
tongue
Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by snowball11(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Exclusive101:

Just imagine the amount of trash this idiotic buffoon is spilling! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Proudlyomonna: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2023
snowball11:

Just imagine the amount of trash this idiotic buffoon is spilling! undecided

And He even had the audaciousness to say I am a Christian grin grin
Werey pko repkete for this forum sha grin grin
If Apc's Northern Christians say No to tinubu's desperate and suspicious Muslim-muslim agenda why should the rest of Us believers support Muslim-muslim agenda?
Btw no one can support Muslim-muslim agenda and yet claim to be Christian or Muslim.
We know the stand of both Christianity and Islam on equity, fairness and Justice.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by FreeStuffsNG: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2023
propynich123:

He is not voting on election day probably because he has no pvc or will be outside Nigeria on that day wink

Association of Nigerians Without PVC give 'audio' endorsements to Mr Obi with their mouths yet their hearts and PVCs are so far away. O ma se o.

Abeg show him this massive crowd ready and willing to vote Asiwaju next Saturday. Enu o ÅŸe o

Re: Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President by Proudlyomonna: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Exclusive101:
O de rin de !
Who are the we christians ?
Se baba e christian ju mi lo ni ?
You are free to fi Ida pa baba e at anytime you deserve. How many pastor in Yoruba land have we seen endorsing Tinubu even with his Muslim Muslim ticket ? Abi you want make I de count for you.

You are here shamelessly ranting like you are more christian than ordinary Judas. You are not concerned an Edo fool did not call Obaseki Oshomole or the other pastor that contested Edo Guber devil but you are quick to defend the cursed pastor that can not even maintain his house over countless numerous infidelity when he labelled your tribesmen demon.

When will foolish Yoruba like you get sense if Tinubu is not your choice do not vote him simple as A B C.

I do not support Peter Obi but you don't see me go around demonizing him. Make God no punish you if you have nothing sensible to quote me on. Vote your choice stop demonizing other contestants.

This is how Igbos insult Awolowo MKO till date while they glamourize Azikwe who couldn't do 1/10th what Awolowo accomplished even with all the federal power he had.

Fools will be fools no matter how hard you school them, you are a typical example of such fool.

Oya begin to mention names of Igbos wey insult Awo and Mko make we know them grin
The way wey you don dey addicted to masturbating on Tribal gbasgbos and hate with ipob here don really affect you oo grin
Nigerian Christians say No to Muslim-muslim agenda.
It's not just about tinubu.
What is the most dependable weapon terrorist use towards their Islamization agenda?
RELIGION.
Will Christian-Christian agenda ever be accepted?
Ask yourself in all honesty why then should Christians support Muslim-muslim agenda?
I get your point though but the man of God didn't call out anyone directly.
We are at a critical time in how we have been managing our diversities, especially in the light of our Religious believes, there's an existing pattern for selecting P/vp since 1999 why is Tinubu so adamant to break this arrangement?.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Ajeoro Attack On Dangote Refinery May Spell Political Doom f Igbos Once More / President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria Reacts / Yar'adua Confesses: 'I Can't Sleep Over Power Situation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.