Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,638 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

You Don't Need To Have The World To Change Your World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don't Need To Have The World To Change Your World. (165 Views)

Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Have The World To Change Your World. by janeedema(f): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
She was rushed in as an emergency to XYZ hospital and that engineered her being treated for free.

But at her recovery, she was slammed with tackling a hospital bill that surpassed her family's networth, and her inability to pay has kept her hostage for 3-months-- yeah! In the hospital.

Her mum is still running around trying to gather over 900k to offset her bill and pay for another surgery-- an abdominal surgery she's due for in the coming week.

With every delay, she suffers excruciating pains from her abdomen that sees her rolling on the bed.

As I engaged Bimpe, I noticed she has embraced her fate of being confined and now sees the hospital as her new home.

In her condition, you can still hear her laugh from time to time, and like a switch in a board, she would start crying when her abdominal pain sets in.

As we conversed, she confided in me on how she wasn't sure of
her faith in God any longer.

"When I came here, I used to have a lot of faith, I would pray and pray, but right now, I'm not sure I have any more faith left". She had said.

Guess what?

I totally understood her plight.

Being away from fellowship for over 3-months would cripple any faith.

After sharing with her and leading her back to Christ, I committed to giving her data so she can subscribe to watching inspirational videos on YouTube to boost her faith for a miracle.
( I shared this here so you can understand that you don't need to have the world to make a difference)

Now, before you say:

"Na wa o...see our Nigeria"

Know that I encountered several young ladies like Bimpe in that hospital.

In fact, there's a lady who has been held hostage for over 8-months, and after paying N1.5m, she still owes well over N1m.

All of this is happening right inside life.

Maybe you are like Bimpe who have lost faith in God due to life's billowy seas.

I want you to be encouraged, for help is on the way.

Please, don't give up on your Maker. He is the only one who can truly change your situation.

Hang in there, please. Let me resound: Help is on the way.

-------
See, there's so much we can do with our lives whilst we have breath.

You may not be able to offset someone's hospital bills at this time, but you can hold their hands in encouragement, or pray with and for them.

Papa David Oyedepo would always say:

When it is in your heart, soon God will commit it to your hands.

However, what you shouldn't do is close your eyes to others plight.

We all can make our world better.

Your life should go beyond going to work daily, eating a good meal regularly, going to church punctually, paying your tithe faithfully, and travelling round the world occasionally.

There's so much more we can do for humanity. So much.

----
Photo Credit: Google.

Re: You Don't Need To Have The World To Change Your World. by Rollins777(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hi

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election Is All About Atiku/okowa By God Grace / Do Not Surrender Your Country To Agberos And Almajiris Again / Thousands Of Pvcs Discovered By Hunters In Nnewi Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.