Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Wahala Wahala Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wahala Wahala Wahala (440 Views)

Wahala Wahala Wahala / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / The Amina Zakari Wahala - By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Wahala Wahala by Jnrprince1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
God will judge you all supporting this cashless policy at this time. You need to see how people are suffering, everybody is rejecting the old naira note bank transfer is not working you can't buy food stuff if you don't have the new notes. I pity those at the emergency ward.
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jnrprince1:
God will judge you all supporting this cashless policy at this time. You need to see how people are suffering, everybody is rejecting the old naira note bank transfer is not working you can't buy food stuff if you don't have the new notes. I pity those at the emergency ward.

It was done by APC and TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by Jnrprince1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Not all APC members are in support of the policy
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by yarimo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jnrprince1:
alot of kids here don't know how there parents struggle to get money to cook for them, all they know is eat food and login to nairaland with free bonus data and type rubbish. What they failed to understand is , politics and business are Two different things

1 Like

Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by yarimo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

op another kid detected
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by blabulu2000: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi lule
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by blabulu2000: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jnrprince1:

All these betrayal Party member .....

Jagaban, On your mandate ...I stand

1 Like

Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by Rexymania(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Na water I dey drink since morning... Went to supermarket to buy sachets of tea, na him I dey drink. May God help us
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by Timatayo1: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don't pity any apc and APC supporters for the naira redesign suffering because you people are the one voted for brainless buhari una go still suffer in future when you vote for bat (Adan)
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jnrprince1:

APC planned this long time ago. Tinubu is the leader of APC... Now you understand who is behind the problems nigerians are having.
Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Timatayo1:
I don't pity any apc and APC supporters for the naira redesign suffering because you people are the one voted for brainless buhari una go still suffer in future when you vote for bat (Adan)

Please loud it if they will hear.

APC and Tinubu are evil personified.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Wahala Wahala by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
E no dey affect me wey dey collect salary. My madam no fit use old money pay me na.
Na all these hustlers I dey pity pass

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Goat Eating Tinubu Poster / People Who Abandoned Tinubu Visited Atiku, Video / Atiku Will Win Tommorow Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.