Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate (564 Views)

Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi / Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by kingsways: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Going into the election week, the time has come for Nigerians to unite behind Peter Obi

The elders mean well for Nigeria and Obi is the choice of the elders.He is also, I think, the choice of God for Nigeria at this time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by AdamuKD: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi we know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by yarimo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingsways:
Going into the election week, the time has come for Nigerians to unite behind Peter Obi

The elders mean well for Nigeria and Obi is the choice of the elders.He is also, I think, the choice of God for Nigeria at this time
#2 billions stolen Anambra state tax payers money is working

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by Zionmdde: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
Toheeb stop crying everywhere. I just feel bad for you and ur fellow yoruba Muslims that after all the support u guys gave buhari, he is doing u people 419
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by Wali84: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingsways:

Nigeria is too big for an Ipob candidate

2 Likes

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by satelliteDISH(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:

Shame on you Jackal demon. Even your agbado master didn't accused Peter Obi of any form of stealing but instead called him stingy father that is saving money without using it.

U will rot in hell for defamation of character.
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by yarimo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Toheeb stop crying everywhere. I just feel bad for you and ur fellow yoruba Muslims that after all the support u guys gave buhari, he is doing u people 419
So that is why CAN brought themselves very low to someone who can't win house of representatives seat

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by Zionmdde: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
So that is why CAN brought themselves very low to someone who can't win house of representatives seat
Sharrap mohammed. Ur candidate cannot buy votes this time, no bullion van, let's see how he will get votes. CAN is still better than MURIC that Is supporting a drug addict.
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap mohammed. Ur candidate cannot buy votes this time, no bullion van, let's see how he will get votes. CAN is still better than MURIC that Is supporting a drug addict.
grin grin INEC should register CAN as a political party or CAC should give them certificate as business organization. CAN should stop parading themselves as religious body

1 Like

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by Felabrity: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin INEC should register CAN as a political party or CAC should give them certificate as business organization. CAN should stop parading themselves as religious body
this yarimo
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by BATified2023: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:
let’s start praying for soludo

Once peter obi loses which is sure they will transfer their aggression to soludo who predicted their thin god will lose
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by SLAP44: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
yarimo:

Stolen by Tinubu.
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:

Stolen by Tinubu.

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Felabrity:
this yarimo

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by Parachoko: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingsways:

We have about 7 days to Election day, see the nonsense you still dey talk

Instead of you to be explaining to the electorate why they should vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Nobody will step down for Anybody, we go meet on Saturday

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by Exclusive101: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nigeria vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

kingsways:

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by BloomingDale(f): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingsways:

On JAGABAN/EMILOKAN I stand. PDP (Power to the People). We shall not Labour in vain.

Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by sreamsense: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
kingsways:

He is already a consensus candidate as president of online community. Can't you see how he is leading in ANAP, Bantupage and many online polls? He will continue to win online poll untill 24th because he is a consensus candidate of online community. He will only return back to Anambra on 25th after loosing heavily to Tinubu after election and when Tinubu is declared as Nigeria president
Re: The Time Is Now Right for Nigeria To Adopt Peter Obi As Consensus Candidate by kingsways: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Have you endorsed PETER OBI yet

If not there is still time

(1) (Reply)

Northern Bloc Votes / Why Did Tinubu Not Rig The FCT / FACT CHECK: Did Peter Obi Score Over 1 Million Votes In Plateau?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.