Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival (27231 Views)

Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige / 2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja / ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by pacespot(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
They must always mention Obi to be relevant undecided

I tell you, if not because of mention of Obi, I wouldn't have clicked through to read this post. I think these PDP and APC are now using Peter Obi to promote themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by EmekaA125(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2023
Saturday 25th is already close.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by luckychem: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2023
Why are you bothered since it is dead on arrival.You people said he has no structure so why are you bothering yourself about a man that has no structure.E be like you dey see Obi for your dream.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by cuteboy2: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2023
The way PDP and APC presidential candidates and their errand boys talk, you would think Peter Obi is the incumbent president they are all trying to unseat. That really says a lot about how much they fear Obi's popularity
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by NwokoloOwa: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2023
frank14011991:
Na tambuwal talk, na tinubu dem go insult

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by cuteboy2: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2023
frank14011991:

Because both of them are 2 sides of the same coin. You can never hear PDP seriously taking APC the incumbent party to task on their terrible and wicked policies and failures,

Same way APC is ignoring Atiku and PDP but facing Peter Obi. So LP supporters are right to treat APC and PDP as one and the same, which indeed it is.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by Kingspin(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
frank14011991:
But if 36 states govs support Obi without the people he will win abi? Obi will win. Because the govs will give him not the people.
Unless Nigerians will not overwhelming vote Obi
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by Algold: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
You will be shocked beyond measure... Tambuwal... King betrayal, north want to retain power by all means. Your scheme have failed on arrival
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by Elibaba1: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2023
MXrep:

We are not afonja cowards that are afraid of confronting the north

This is true lol.
Yoruba people dey fear Hausas ehn..
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by Decent09(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by NwokoloOwa: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Coolsperm:
I think peter Obi is far better than Tinubu and Atiku

Thanks for your thinking but can we break it down in them of capacity, sagacity, management of diversity and nurturing and mentorship which is critical.

On a general scale yes, Obi might look better because though Buhari might have done well in some sectors, but Buhari didn't really have the national linkages,broad capacity, political sagacity, management of the nations diversity and nutured and mentored nobody. Obi lacks these qualities deficient also in Buhari. He is more exposed and educated though and appears like a break from the establishment just as Buhari appeared then.

In terms, of development of the polity Obi scores very low but young Nigerians just want a break. Obi has built no system based on ideology. If you remove Obi from Labour Party, I bet the party will die. The whole thing is on a very weak foundation reflecting more of brouhaha that might not endure. National Leaders are not just thrown up but must show signs of these qualities I listed and preparation overyears. Ask George Weah, as Ruto of Kenya, ask Wade of Senegal, ask Kaigame of Rwanda, even ask Mandela, I can go on and on.

This election is more of a referendum on Buhari and APC. Tinubu and Atiku have their baggages too

God will help our country.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by 77up(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Obojuju:
Peter Obi is wining this election. This is just an act of God Himself and not of man
Every sensible people knew that presidency is between Asiwaju and Atiku, Obi is not in this equation at all.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by 7arrows: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/peter-obis-presidential-ambition-dead-on-arrival-tambuwal/amp/

Dead on arrival indeed. Na em the whole world dey stand up for him. Peper body dey worry them. Peter obi for life.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by 77up(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2023
MXrep:

We are not afonja cowards that are afraid of confronting the north
Says by someone his generation has been serving PDP North. Shameless slaves.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by MzErica(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2023
MXrep:
O ga-eme gi vam n'anya (it will shock you)

Shock fire! Draw, pandora nor go see.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by 77up(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Elibaba1:

This is true lol.
Yoruba people dey fear Hausas ehn..
You call building bridges which Igbo lacks and still causing their political failure till today a fear of the North but your generation that has been serving northern PDP without anything to show for it is what?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by MzErica(f): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2023
frank14011991:

Zombidiots are crazy!
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by MzErica(f): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Tambuwal is just CORNfused
Where was Tambuwal since

He suddenly made an appearance and the first person he mentioned was the worthiest opponent, Peter Obi

Since the time of Dora Akunyili, I have never seen Nigerians coming together to show so much love for a Nigerian like this!

So keep consoling yaself

Zombidiots after the elections. 🤣🤣🤣😂

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by UbaGwele: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/peter-obis-presidential-ambition-dead-on-arrival-tambuwal/amp/

Says the one Whose ambition could not even stay a second. Serial betrayer like him no dey. Meanwhile he should consider working to win his senatorial seat.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by galaxy2020(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2023
They are all disturbed and scared
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by MzErica(f): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2023
obembet:

Your forefathers are been serving PDP North party since 1999, yet you don't see your self as slaves.

I will see you as brave tribe if your apga can win all your region.

E go better for you. Let That flattino know!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by isaiahethan: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2023
BATified2023:
na igbos n obi dey make noise pass

Tribal idiotttttt.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2023
we are sacking pdapc for good to political oblivion and retirement.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by Zionmdde: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2023
HardMirror:
you see that he is right. You heard he is from kano but you are afraid of the north so you chose to shift it to ibadan. Lol. Obi is going to lose and you will get the sense you did not have before. Oponu. Useless tribalist. You insult yourubas and still want us to support your candidate. Very smart way of playing politics.
Sharrap I don't care where he claims to come from

If he wants he can come from Kano Street in Ibadan that's not my business. Face front and support the old senile man u are supporting since you are shameless
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by illuminutty: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Saturday is almost here. 🤣🤣
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by toprealman: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Same local governments in the north that gathers only when they have come to collect monthly salary. Where in Nigeria does LG function?
Stop decieving yourself bro, Nigeria is in urgent need of restructuring and the current vampires are only interested in sucking blood. God pass all of una, PO is coming!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by emanobis(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2023
All these politicians knows nothing again apart from
betrayal.

Was your own ambition dead on arrival when you betrayed your most trusted friend, Wike and stepped down for Atiku?

These guys are so daft that they always judge others on d same crime they committed.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by HardMirror(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap I don't care where he claims to come from

If he wants he can come from Kano Street in Ibadan that's not my business. Face front and support the old senile man u are supporting since you are shameless
hahaha. You you run mad finish after saturday election. grin
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by SenatePresdo(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2023
frank14011991:
I am not Yoruba I am from kano

You should know Igbos are not scared of any Northerner. we are Buhari's biggest critic and you know that.
We are not cowards.
Re: Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival by Zionmdde: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2023
HardMirror:
hahaha. You you run mad finish after saturday election. grin
It will personally more beneficial for me if tinubu wins than if obi wins. u won't understand so swerve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article / How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.