Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

OBI Needs To Answer This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBI Needs To Answer This. (685 Views)

Peter Obi Needs Two Things Today In Today's Court Session / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Another Blunder: Peter Obi Needs To Hire Good Hausa Copywriter - Arewa Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBI Needs To Answer This. by EKONGKING: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2023
Hundreds of young IGBO youth are killed in EZZU river during the watch of Governor OBI ,
The commander of SARS under OBI is no where to be found till now, after killing hundreds of Igbo youth .

Has Obi spoken about it .

Idiots will speak about Lekki toll gate and so called massacres.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by EKONGKING: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2023
One tribe is creating a nuisance in rest of the world.

Biafra one day and next day OBI .

Rant is closed .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by bentenny(m): 1:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Op...answer these questions.....
According to the 1999 constitution,who does the IGP take orders from...a state governor or the president?
In a state,who does the state police commissioner take orders from....the IGP or the state governor?
Who appoints and posts the state police commissioner to a state....the IGP or the state governor?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by Joey4321: 1:06am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:
Op...answer this questions.....
According to the 1999 constitution,who does the IGP take orders from...a state governor or the president?
In a state,who does the state police commissioner take orders from....the IGP or the state governor?
Who appoints and posts the state police commissioner to a state....the IGP or the state governor?

Stop wasting your time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by Apophenia24k: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

You the reply clowns ?
Better dust your pvc for coming Saturday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by Cleveraustine01(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Fool shut up if you don't know what talk. Coward you are

EKONGKING:
Hundreds of young IGBO youth are killed in EZZU river during the watch of Governor OBI ,
The commander of SARS under OBI is no where to be found till now, after killing hundreds of Igbo youth .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by flokii: 1:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Aisha YesuFo0l won't demand justice for those Igbo victims killed by Sars in Akwuzu cos their lives have no worth. It's an imaginary massacre at Lekki that the bltch is on about.. posting fake pictures of Peter, Eniola and co. that died and resurrected the next day.

1 Like

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by gidgiddy: 2:19am On Feb 19, 2023
EKONGKING:

As much Obi is not totally excused on this matter

Why are you Nigerians not asking why your own Nigerian Police that swore to protect life and property, are the ones killing innocent people?

Nigerian Police is Federal, Obi was State. Obi didnt have the power to sack a Police Officer

So why do you people leave the bigger issue of the Nigerian Police Force being killer's and murderers, and talk about Obi?

The problem here is that Obi did nothing as the Nigerian Police, whether you call it SARS or another name, were busy killing innocent people

This situation is beyond Peter Obi, the Nigerian Police dont need Peter Obi to follow the law

The Nigerian Police are killers and criminals. If the Nigerian Police can be killing innocent people, is it the Nigerian Army that are more brutal that can be defended for not killing people at Lekki tol gate?

Guy try get little sense, Nigerian Police can kill and dn Army can never kill innocent people at Lekki toll gate?

Let me laugh small grin grin grin grin grin ; grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by Danisaint112(m): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2023
Peter Obi has long answered this question urchin. Questions he has been asked on Arise Tv severally.

Chai urchins are looking for everything possible to paint this man bad but una plan go fail. 😂

I know say poverty no free you put data watch 1hr interview he did on Arise Tv exonerating himself from the crime.

Agbado people and witch hunting is like 5 & 6. But your plan will all fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by YungMillionaire: 3:47am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

Funny, because when your fellow obidients were accusing Tinubu for the fake massacre at Lekki, you did not raise this question.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by Laple0541(m): 3:58am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

Really?

So you guys know all these but claimed Bola Tinubu who was not even a governor then ordered the police to disrupt the #Endsars protest?

That is the problem you guys have, you always think you tribe is wiser than others, you can defend your Igbo politicians and portray them as good but see others from other regions as bad, mind you your politicians are the worst in the country.

Anyway I don't blame you guys, I only blame those fools that fall for you guys antics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by bentenny(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Laple0541:

Really?
So you guys know all these but claimed Bola Tinubu who was not even a governor then ordered the police to disrupt the #Endsars protest?

Can you refer me to a thread or post where i criticized your balablue paymaster about being in charge of security in Lagos state?
In fact its actually urchins like you that loved showing off the security outfits bought by Tinubu as a legacy that there was adequate security during his time as governor!

Laple0541:

That is the problem you guys have, you always think you tribe is wiser than others, you can defend your Igbo politicians and portray them as good but see others from other regions as bad, mind you your politicians are the worst in the country.
A Hasty and benighted conclusion!
So anyone who speaks against your 'bitumen of faragbon' is now from the south east?
Delusion of grandeur!

Laple0541:

Anyway I don't blame you guys, I only blame my self and my fellow benighted urchins that have mindlessly fallen for the antics of the crook called Tinubu.
OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by bentenny(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Funny, because when your fellow obidients were accusing Tinubu for the fake massacre at Lekki, you did not raise this question.
Where did I say so...point a post where I said Tinubu was in charge of policing in Lagos?
After all,some of you were putting policing aka RSSI as one of the innovations brought up by Tinubu!
Secondly,if Obi was in charge of security in anambra state,why was he put on house arrest in his LGA during the presidential election when he was governor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by YungMillionaire: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

Where did I say so...point a post where I said Tinubu was in charge of policing in Lagos?
After all,some of you were putting policing aka RSSI as one of the innovations brought up by Tinubu!
Secondly,if Obi was in charge of security in anambra state,why was he put on house arrest in his LGA during the presidential election when he was governor?

So, you disagree with peter obi supporters that Tinubu sent security to carry out the lekki shooting?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by bentenny(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So, you disagree with peter obi supporters that Tinubu sent security to carry out the lekki shooting?
Anything is possible esp when the person in question Tinubu is an APC leader and refused to call out the excesses of the apc led administration headed by PMB!
Its interesting that Tinubu finally found his voice after 7 years when PMB decided to meddle with what was sensitive to him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by YungMillionaire: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

Anything is possible esp when the person in question Tinubu is an APC leader and refused to call out the excesses of the apc led administration headed by PMB!
Its interesting that Tinubu finally found his voice after 7 years when PMB decided to meddle with what was sensitive to him!

Then I also put it to you that it is also possible that Obi masterminded the Azuku massacre of dozens of young Ibo youths. Obi should be made to answer for his crimes after his crime happened years before the alleged lekki crimes committed by Tinubu.
Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by bentenny(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Then I also put it to you that it is also possible that Obi masterminded the Azuku massacre of dozens of young Ibo youths. Obi should be made to answer for his crimes after his crime happened years before the alleged lekki crimes committed by Tinubu.
Relax this ain't a law court!
Firstly which party was ruling when Obi was governor of Anambra state?
The state assembly was made up of PDP members and it would have been easy to use this to impeach Obi the second time if he was the one in charge of the state police! True or false!
The state police was controlled by the IGP that received orders from the president that happened to be from PDP and Obi's party was APGAand they had no say!
Obi was even on house arrest from the orders of the president during the presidential election in 2011...so how can such person be incharge of the police in the state?
All Obi did then which all governors always do is provide logistics and funding to ease the job of the security!
He had no powers to tell the state police who to arrest or kill or prosecute!

In contrast,Tinubu is an apc chieftain and member
Infact Tinubu is the national leader of the party! grin
...the ruling party was his party when the endsars occurred and he said nothing about it!
It even happened in an area where the CCTv cam which was installed by the LASG was taken out before the incident happened!
When Sanwolu said the soldiers were there based on powers from above referring to the president,why was the CCTV that should have shown what transpired removed on the day of the incident?
This is why i said,anything can happen!
Comprendo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by aariwa(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Come Sunday Obi will become your president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:
Peter Obi is a mass murderer

I agree and Peter Obi needs to answer for his complicity is the massacre of dozens of Ibo yoots when he was governor of Anambra state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by Exclusive101: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: OBI Needs To Answer This. by bentenny(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I agree that Tinubu my dementia stricken/clown paymaster and druglord needs to answer for his complicity is the massacre of endsars protesters being the leader of apc in 2020 and also for his involvement in the embezzlement of alpha beta funds in 2018 and its connection to Columbia drug kingpins based on the to startling revelation of EX-MD of Aphabeta Mr. Dapo Apara
OK...You are spot on!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We’re Not Interested In Your Government’s Offer Of Unity – LP Campaign Replies / Ohaneze Ndigbo, Yoruba Council Sue For Peace In Lagos / Election 2023: How Result Sheet Was Doctored To Favour Labour Party In Abia Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.