Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency (770 Views)

PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by Ceenaija(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2023
I am sensing a serious turn around in Nigeria politics. I don't know what the elited are cooking against 2023 Election. Tinubu may lose at the end and also lose his business empire Lagos state.

Tinubu has more serious enemies in Nigeria than Abiola.

7 Likes

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol. No man born of a woman can stop Tinubu from ruling for 4/8yrs. And no man born of a woman can stop Sanwo from winning Lagos. E go clear for una eyes, or you think say na play?

This is how you will wail till Tinubu completes his tenure. Una stubbornness starts and ends here. Presidential election fit be like childs play on Saturday, no cap!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by dat9jaguy(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Ceenaija:
I am sensing a serious turn around in Nigeria politics. I don't know what the elited are cooking against 2023 Election. Tinubu may lose at the end and also lose his business empire Lagos state.

It is your emotions speaking. When you decide to use your head you will see things more clearly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by PlayMaker14: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
The good people of Surulere should choose wisely....

Between some that commissioned Toilet and Shitta 2 by 2 plank bridge or A bright mind.

1 Like

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by haffaze777(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2023
This one don take mkpuru miri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by 40Bullets: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Not may lose...He Will lose.
That's a done deal.
Sanwo-olu is next to be retired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Lose to who if I may ask? To Atiku or Obi? Because the way Obidients are carrying things on their head would seem as if they came second

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by Epistasis(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Ceenaija:

Obi-diots have spoken. A man from ipob and erosion ravaged land of Biafra!
Onye Dot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Will u keep quite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by ImperialYoruba: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Ceenaija:

APC is not loosing Lagos State.

Obi got majority vote in Lagos because of Yoruba votes, that turned against Tinubu.

Next election is not for Tinubu, and Yoruba love Sanwo Olu, he will win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Obi got majority vote in Lagos because of Yoruba votes, that turned against Tinubu.

This one dey deceive himself..
Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by Flier: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Igbo people will not even GO out to VOTE beside majority of INEC officials will now agree to rig the election in favor of APC because they wont be prosecuted by TINUBU
Re: APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency by MrColdsweat: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lose to who if I may ask? To Atiku or Obi? Because the way Obidients are carrying things on their head would seem as if they came second

Shut your mouth you agent of satan.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Greed And Pdp's Misfortune / APC Have Seen Peter Obi For Who He Is / List Of 5 Most Intelligent Tribes In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.